Phoenix Karin Bird by Sneky

Based on Click to view
Artist Sneky [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Phoenix Karin Bird

Postby Sneky » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:16 am

The first karin Bird! If you want him or her, fill out the form below. Judging will be on the 16th. Good luck!

Code: Select all
Username:
Karin Bird's Name:
What would you do with it:
Short Story:
Likes/Dislikes:
Other:
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~
Hey, I'm an idiot that's up to chat
about pretty much anything.
~
I'm Snekly on Flight Rising, pop in and say hey!
~
my Toyhou.se

Trades: Open (Read my Rules)
PM's: Open
Sneky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Phoenix Karin Bird

Postby Dreamo » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Username:James Murray
Karin Bird's Name: iaako
Why you want it: So pretty!
What would you do with it: Put iaako in my signature
Short Story: Mally was old, weak, and couldn't fly. She decided she would do something good with life before she rebirthed, so she went out looking for the essence of One Wish. When Mally found it, she drank the potion, and she could hear a voice in her head. "What is your one wish flame bird?" It said sweetly. "I wish to lay an egg, for another Phoenix to take my place, his name shall be..." She thought deeply and blurted out the first name that came to mind. "iaako, but i do not wish to rebirth. I wish to die." The voice laughed evilly. "As you wish pretty bird!" it chanted. Mally suddenly felt a lump beneath her, she was sitting on an egg! But every speck of joy was washed away, when she felt the sharpest pain she had ever felt in her chest. Something was tearing her heart apart, Mally fell to the ground gasping and screeched. The voice had granted her wishes.
The egg was lonely, and sat plain. Suddenly, it cracked, a cloud of smoke emerged from the crack, Iaako had been born.
Likes/Dislikes: Iaako likes to eat bear heart, and he like to drop pebbles on squirrels running by his home. But Iakko does not like it when you pet his wings, so he will release flammable toxins into anyone who touches his wings purposely. of course he tells anyone who is near him this!
Other: Iaako is friendly and outgoing, his best friend's name is Indaia. Indaia is a female gryphon, but she's not the subject, Iaako is.
╔═════════╗
DREAMO
Female|Straight
POETRY, DRAWING
EMO CULTURED
BACKWATER GOSPEL
GREEN DAY
YOUTUBE
This is Meaningful
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

DEATH IS LIFE.
Thank you