10# by chargay

Based on Click to view
Artist chargay [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

10#

Postby chargay » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:26 am

Somewhere over the rainbow thiers a place called derpy land.
Derpy land is full of rainbows and rainbow blossoms.
And in the land is derpy corns witch is long bodied unicorns with long tails and horns like random items.
Derpy corns can be verry cute and sweet but some times some derpy corns can be moody so you must take care of them.

winner is Charchar2 ^^
Last edited by chargay on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
live stream [offline ]
my NEW DA my youtube character page
facebook
contest

line art by DreyaCira
ImageImageImageImageImage
Comissions: closed Art Trades: closed Requests: closed
chargay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 10#

Postby Charchar2 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 am

~✧~

~✧~

ηαмє;
I would like to name this lovely Derpycorn 'Verde'. 'Verde' means 'green' in Spanish, and I think it fits him very well.

~✧~

ηι¢кηαмєѕ;
Ver-ver, Very, Day

~✧~

gєη∂єя;
Verde is a boy. Absolutely, no doubt about it.

~✧~

нσввιєѕ;
Verde loves to garden. Absolutely LOVES his plants. He sleeps in his garden instead of his bed, because he feels safer when he's near his plants. He never, ever harvests them though. He treats them like pets, naming each one. When his garden gets full, he just builds more of it. The place he lives is getting covered in his plants, and that's how he likes it.

~✧~

ƒανσяιтє ƒσσ∂;
Well...Verde is a bit odd, when it comes to food. He's sort of the opposite of a vegetarian. He flat out refuses to eat fruits, grains, or vegetables, because he is horrified by the thought of someone pulling them off of poor, innocent plants. He is, however, fine with eating meat and dairy; he believes that he is avenging the deaths of the plants the creatures eaten. His favorite food, is probably Swiss cheese.

~✧~

ρєяѕσηαℓιту;
Verde is quick to get angry, and is exceptionally picky. He refuses to be friends with any Derpycorn who eats plants, and, well...they all eat plants but him. So, he doesn't really have any friends. He isn't lonely though; he has his plants, and he thinks they are the best friends in the world. His best friend is a basil plant that he grew from seed when he was very little. He likes to have goals, things to accomplish, because these help him get things done. He hates when people procrastinate or are late; he's always right on time, like he has an inner clock.

~✧~

нιѕтσяу;
Verde was abandoned at birth, for his parents thought it odd that a boy would have a flower-horn. They had wanted a Derpycorn that would be respected, bring them fame as their son; and so, they brought him to an old abandoned parking lot and left him there. Verde was very young, and he simply crawled around. Then, he saw a patch of dirt, in a crack in the asphalt. He discovered a basil seed lying next to him, and he carefully placed it in the dirt, and buried it. He watered it constantly. Then, up came a tiny sprout! Verde was overjoyed. He carefully tended to Basil, as he named his little plant, and often thought that it spoke to him. As Basil grew, his roots spreading, more of the asphalt cracked. Verde found more and more seeds and planted them, and they grew into more friends for him, breaking up the parking lot so he could plant yet more! But, growing up all on his own, Verde has no social skills. If asked why he refuses to eat plants, but will eat animals, he replies, 'The plants were my friends, forever. Animals have never done anything kind for me.' And he will say no more than that. But, although he's odd, he's happy, and his old parking lot is well on its way to becoming a beautiful meadow of a thousand kinds of plants.

~✧~

ωну ∂σ ι ωαηт νєя∂є?
Why do I want Verde? Well,first off, I love Derpycorns. My little Spork is just treasured, and I'd love to have another of these funny little creatures. I love making up strange little quirks and personality traits for them, and they're also quite fun to draw. But, why do I want Verde in particular? Well, his design is just, love. Green is my favorite color, and his green coloring is so tasteful, almost natural but at the same time so unique. The little dots and pieces of green make me think of blankets overlapping over him, and he just looks precious. I also love the sort of personality I imagine him having, proud and yet so quirky, with so many friends and yet, at the same time, friendless.

~✧~
Last edited by Charchar2 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chargay » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 am

yes you may ^^
live stream [offline ]
facebook
contest

line art by DreyaCira
chargay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:30 am

Yay! <3

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Oh my how adorable ;.;u
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tealea » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:21 pm

This was the idea I had x3 Plus a lot of others but that was the first thing I thought of x3

I may try for this one <33
pixel by -wanheda- and avatar by nightjar
commissions closed
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:37 am

Just wondering when you were judging this? n-n

Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chargay » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:50 am

yep i am today right now ;3;
live stream [offline ]
facebook
contest

line art by DreyaCira
chargay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Yay, thank you! <33

Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me