Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sunfang's Species Shoppe by Sunfang

Artist Sunfang [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Sunfang

Sunfang's Species Shoppe

Postby Sunfang » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:18 pm

[BACKGROUND]
Have you ever wanted a species, but couldn't think of anything to make?
Well'p, back a long while I ago I was making a Pokemon hack game, I created hundreds of species.....and then never used them! Some, I will never use. Others I've made into loved characters.
But for the ones I'll never use, why not sell them here on CS where "custom species" is a big thing?

[INFO]

~ Some species are just quick sketches or concepts. This isn't an art shop, I do political cartooning, not high quality realism. This is more of a concept shop. Like a design shop.

~ Once you purchase a species, you own the rights to it. You can use it anywhere for anything. It's yours.

~ The Oekaki's I do will come as an editable, meaning layers with horns/wings/scarves/etc. Once you buy it, you will be able to edit/use the Oekaki. Of course, once it is yours, feel free to repost it, change things, redraw, etc.

~ All species will come with background information and or a story, and any other extras. This can all be changed, of course, once it is purchased.

~ The species will come with a name. But, as above, once it is yours feel free to change it.

[RULES]

~ Please, do not complain. If you have an issue, PM me.

~ Please do not request a species.

~ Once someone as bought a species it is THEIRS to do whatever they want with.

~ Please, do not post here. This thread is for info only. Any questions or comments should be done via PM.

[PRICES]

~ Prices will always be a single rare from 2010 or 2009. Again, you'll be getting the species, the editable, and all the written information on the species (and sometimes I write TONS). Compared to other species shops I've seen, I'm relatively cheap.

[OTHER]
I also have a design shop, that is extremely cheap (costing any pets from any year).
Sunfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Postby Sunfang » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Sunfang

My pets