[b]I would name it:[/b]
[b]Male or female:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Short history/back story:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

the winner is........ icefire0201
congrats! it was hard to choose the winner, but there ya go! she's yours! c:

~ Fellefan <3
Last edited by Fellefan on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fellefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: design <3

Postby Jazz0109 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:48 am

Great! You can put it up for adoption if u want!
Jazz0109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icefire0201 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:22 am

Awww shes so pretty!!! Can I adopt her??
Image Scarlet Image Luna Image Rasberry Image Sol Image Asani
Image Boew Image Khill Image Hickory Image Berrie Image Bruno
PLEASE CLICK THEM!
icefire0201

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fellefan » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:03 am

yeah! I'll make a form tomorrow, cyz I'm on my phone now.. so keep looking back here! c; <3
Fellefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiare » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:06 am

Omg I saw her and fell in love <3
Username:Moonlight38
I would name it: Sygth
Male or female:Male
Personality:He would be strong determined ,but has his shy side
Short history/back story:He was sent to a war against the foxes and reterned to his home, he felt ever so lonely. Now he lives with his best friend Himi
Anything else:I really love the design that's around the eye your a great artist.
ImageImage
Kiare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fellefan » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:19 am

I don't wanna be rude but, I hope the foxes won the war... c:< me love foxes! <3

and okej! some more entries? :D
Fellefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:44 am

Username: skywish02
I would name it: Blaze
Male or female: Male
Personality: Blaze is very leaderlike and courageous. Blaze is not afraid to take a risk or a dare. He is very independent and loyal. Blaze will always be there for you. He is not like the others, he is special and different. Blaze is very smart and quick-witted.
Short history/back story: Blaze was born in a city alley. His mother and father were dumped there after the owners figured out Blaze's mother was pregnant. They did NOT want puppies. Blaze's father was Shane, and Blaze's mother was Bloom. Blaze's father made the best nest he could. He found old blankets, rags, boxes, feathery things, soft things, etc. Blaze's mother had him and 4 other pups, his siblings. They were Rose, a young blue-eyed reddish-brown cutie gal with one white paw. Night, a black male pup with piercing yellow eyes and a gray ear and tipped tail. Hawk, the troublemaker, he is dark brown, and dappled with light brown with intelligent green eyes. Finally, Magic, a young female pup, light gray with a few dark gray spots and a dark gray tail and ears with deep brown curious eyes. So, these five young pups grew up on scraps and trash. Blaze always stood out and his parents knew he was destined for greatness. So the day they were all separated, everything changed. Lights flashed, dogs cried and whimpered, doors closed, they were all shoved into dark places. The last they saw of each other was all of them being dragged away in different directions. Blaze's mother and father were shoved into a dark room crammed with other dogs. Known as a gas room. Suddenly, the room was filled with a horrible stench and the dogs fell to the ground. Bloom and Shane were gone and thrown away like the scraps they had once eaten. Rose was adopted easily. She went to a young girl in Indiana. Magic went next, to an older boy in Texas. Hawk and Blaze were left. They were put in a cage together. The two brothers huddled together Then, in a sudden flash, the two were separated. Hawk was given to an adult girl in Utah. Soon after, Blaze was given to a troubled boy in Colorado. Blaze helped this young boy, Joey, heal from a dark past. Joey and Blaze became separated, until they were suddenly separated at adulthood. They never saw each other again. Blaze currently wanders the streets alone.
Anything else: Can I have 3 of these dogs? Because I have one custom and one other dog! If not, that's fine and good luck everyone else!
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: adopt me! <3

Postby horsetrainer1903 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:04 am

Username: horsetrainer1903

I would name it: ~Foxy~

Male or female: female

Personality: loves to wonder off away from her herd and and explore and is very curious about everything and is usually sweet but can get protective, but she is in all a very good healthy pup and really likes to explore the woods and other packs of wolves/foxes

Short history/back story:loves to wonder off away from her herd and and explore and enjoy's every minut of it, and she is unlike any of the other wolves/foxes she plans on starting her own herd someday and leave hers, usually the females stay with their herds but not this courageous one, she is still a pup at the age of 2 but she plans in a month or 2 to go travel and find the perfect wolf to start a herd with she might take her little sister with her

Anything else: If you have any more questions or If I am picked to adopt her please message me
ImageImage Image Image Image Image
horsetrainer1903

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icefire0201 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Username: icefire0201
I would name it: Arrow
Male or female: Female
Personality: She is shy and quit but she does have her abbrasive side. With her good friends she is fun and silly. she falls in love very fast too.
Short history/back story: When she was a pup she was stolen by the humans and pampered then they abandoned her and now she has lived alone in the strip of woods near a highway.
Anything else:
sorry I forgot the markings on the eyes
Image Scarlet Image Luna Image Rasberry Image Sol Image Asani
Image Boew Image Khill Image Hickory Image Berrie Image Bruno
PLEASE CLICK THEM!
icefire0201

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fellefan » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:32 pm

okej guys, winner will be up soon! no other forms will be accepted after this post! c:
Fellefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me