Based on Click to view
Artist Fortune's Fool [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt me! <3

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:30 pm

What are Falthens?
Well, Falthens are creatures that live in forests around the world. All Falthens hatch from strange eggs that glow with the Falthenling inside's power. The eggs look like the horns on Falthen's heads. The Falthen young are called Falthenling. They are about your average cheetahs hight, so around that of a great dane. They can be loving and loyal and have a taste for meat and occasionly biscuits. They will never leave your side no matter how bad you treat them. They have a variety of mutations such as fins, scales, wings etc. No-one really knows what the antannae-like things on their backs are for, scientists however have a hunch that is where their power is created, along with the horns. Falthen horns shed in the winter but grow back stronger than before. In the wild Falthen usually are solitary but young male and female Falthen may come together to hunt larger prey. Falthen fur is soft and silky, usually long but appears to be short. Falthen are swift and agile, able to jump 10 metres in the air.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Falthen's name:[/b]
[b]Falthen's Gender:[/b]
[b]Why you want it:[/b]
[b]Artwork{Or story for you non-artists~}:[/b]
Name; ~~~
Gender- ~~~
Element- Water
Owner- ~~~

Last bumped by Fortune's Fool on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:30 pm.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me