Denek by Fortune's Fool

Based on Click to view
Artist Fortune's Fool [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Denek

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:59 am

What are Falthens?
Well, Falthens are creatures that live in forests around the world. All Falthens hatch from strange eggs that glow with the Falthenling inside's power. The eggs look like the horns on Falthen's heads. The Falthen young are called Falthenling. They are about your average cheetahs hight, so around that of a great dane. They can be loving and loyal and have a taste for meat and occasionly biscuits. They will never leave your side no matter how bad you treat them. They have a variety of mutations such as fins, scales, wings etc. No-one really knows what the antannae-like things on their backs are for, scientists however have a hunch that is where their power is created, along with the horns. Falthen horns shed in the winter but grow back stronger than before. In the wild Falthen usually are solitary but young male and female Falthen may come together to hunt larger prey. Falthen fur is soft and silky, usually long but appears to be short. Falthen are swift and agile, able to jump 10 metres in the air.

Danek is an earth Falthen that has a liking for crystals.
He can often be found using his shovel-like tail to dig for them.
His markings can glow in the dark, which he uses to hunt, luring prey.
Name; Danek
Gender- Male
Element- Earth
Owner- -Sovereign-

First off, I want to say that I'm super excited to be an artist for this species~
I re-posted him here because if just seemed weird to have him on the contest and not the actual thread. Either way, Danek is my entry, who I've decided I'm going to keep, except slightly tweaked because, as I said when I originally posted him, he looked terrible due to my being sleep deprived. Not that I'm any less sleep deprived right now. |D
Anyway, the point to my rambling being I'm really glad I was accepted and here's to what I hope will be a very successful species.

Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Denek

Postby MidnightWolf04 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Nice. ;) I'll tell the others to re-create their Falthen. XD
MidnightWolf04