Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Closed by Barron

Based on Click to view
Artist Barron [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Barron

by Barron

Closed

Postby Barron » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Welcome

First I would like to say I did not make these lines, but I decide to create a adoption thread using them. At that I would like to thank Amanda for creating these lines.

Adoptables:
Adoptable horses are free horses that I create, then put up for adoption for anyone to adopt. As I can not create a ton of free adoptable horses each day, people are limited to get one free horse a day. If a horse is up for adoption a form will be on there thread.There you will have to fill out the form to have a chance at winning the horse you would like.

Customs:
Custom horses are horses that you dream up, and I create for you. Unlike adoptables customs cost one wishlist pet or a rare per custom horse. There is for limit on how many customs you can get each day, so fire away at me with those orders. I do ask that you post them on this thread or mail them to me if you really have to. The payment is due at the time of the order, so please send it right when you order.

Code: Select all
Owner:
Name:
Breed:
Height:
Color:
Markings:
Other:

Breeding:
Breeding is a very special part of BlackBerry Hill Stable, which allows you to create a new foal using one or two of your already owned horses. You don't need to own both the mare and the stallio, but you must own atleast one of them. You may use one horse from someone else if they agree to it, but no payments are to be given to each other. BlackBerry Hill Stable also has a few private studs and broodmare that we allow you to use for a small fee. You may use one of our horses for a 2010 pet or three 2012 pets, that doesn't inculde the breeding. Breeding cost two wishlist pet or one very rare pet, I may also allow art as a payment but please message me first about an art trade for breeding. Horses must be atleast three to breed, so please take that to note.

Code: Select all
Owner:
Mother:
Father:
Name:
Other:

Rules:
-You are allowed one adoptable horse a day
-Payments are due at the time of the order
-Horses must be atleast three to breed
-Do not take off Chicken Smoothie
-All rights go to Amanda for the lines and myself for the coloring
-Don't be rude to me or anyone on this thread
-Don't whine if you don't win a horse
-Fill out all forms fully
Last edited by Barron on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

To me, horses and freedom are synonymous.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BlackBerry Hill Stable

Postby Barron » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 am

Saved

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsolete dream » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Owner: Harley's Shadow
Name:Arrow
Breed: Unknown
Height: about 18.3
Color: I'll post in other...
Markings: I'll post in other
Other:Image
moxie + he/she/it
i’m not very active, please be patient!
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғlιcĸer » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:51 pm

O: i want one!!! I think I'll order a custom. And I have an idea on what markings I want... because I'm kind of obsessed right now.
~ There are just some pets, even animals, that you could never forget. You fell in love with them on first site, and they fell in love with you. They loved you because you were gentle enough for them, spoke softly enough for them. They loved you because you loved them, unconditionally. This relationship with them can never be broken even after they're gone...

I miss you, Lakota. May you rest in peace.
ғlιcĸer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғlιcĸer » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Owner: Insanity's End
Name: Stitch
Breed: Shire x American Paint Horse
Height: 18.2 hh
Color: His color is complicated. He is a blue roan horse with darker patches on the top of his head on his back and on his ear tips. His four fetlocks are with, along with a crooked striped down his nose. On his left hind, the white comes all the way up to outside of the leg, before swirling under, and lapping at his stomach. His eyes are a light turquoise coloration.
Markings: I kind of explained it above... xD
Other: Image Its kind of like that, except the lighter color is on the majority of the body, but the very top of the head is a darker blue, along with the haunches and little further up the back. And the whole leg thing too on his left hind... If you don't know what I'm talking about, as of markings and such, its kind of like this Image just with white on the leg. At that time, you can't see the dark blue on the back of his head but... you know.
~ There are just some pets, even animals, that you could never forget. You fell in love with them on first site, and they fell in love with you. They loved you because you were gentle enough for them, spoke softly enough for them. They loved you because you loved them, unconditionally. This relationship with them can never be broken even after they're gone...

ғlιcĸer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barron » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:17 am

My computer is broken right now, but it will fixed in a few days so your pictures will be done then. Please send the payments right now and you will get your horse very soon XD

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barron » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Ok my computer is still broken, but I have an old lab top I can draw on. That means tomorrow I'll be doing customs, breedings, and adoptables. I need the payments sent though, you can send suggestions for payments if you need to. And I'm still accepting new orders.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғlιcĸer » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Okay, sounds good.

ғlιcĸer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BayloneRose » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:01 am

bookmarking^^ this looks awesome Barron!
ImageImage
❑Single
❑ Taken
✔Married to Bayside Equestrian Stables HARPG
BayloneRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barron » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:38 am

Aww thanks, I wish I had my own lines...but no one makes them these days. They are just some editable lines I color in (:

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me