Female Zader Owned by Insanity's End by Uchuujin

Based on Click to view
Artist Uchuujin [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Female Zader Owned by Insanity's End

Postby Uchuujin » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:50 am

Zaders are a species made up by Nikki6Ashba ~ you can read more about them here!Reading will GREATLY help your chance of adoption, so please do check it out.

This is a common female Zader. She has both leopard and more dalmatian-like spots. Kind of a simple design, but I think her color palette is quite beautiful! Please fill out this form if you'd like to adopt her ~

Your Name:
Zader's Name:
Zader's Age:
How large is this Zader?
Personality:
(optional) Story/Art:

If an application does not wow me, then at the end of 1 week (so on Thursday, August 2rd) I will just pick the best applicant to be the winner of this Zader.
Last edited by Uchuujin on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Female Zader Up for Adoption

Postby Heartz Exodus » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:01 am

Your Name: Just Disasteriffic
Zader's Name: kinta
Zader's Age: 23
How large is this Zader? 4 feet tall
Personality: calm, mild, and gentle
(optional) Story/Art:
You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.
- Hunter X Hunter

roleplays/characters wrote:.SEEKING.
.pm if you have a new roleplays that you think I might be interested in.

I ♡ anime & cartoons. Top 10 favorite animes:(10)Van Dred (9)Gundam 00 (8)Jojo's Bizarre Adventure(7)One Punch Man (6)Trigun (5)Cowboy Beebop (4)Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood(3)Durarara (2)My Hero Acedemia (1)Hunter X Hunter
Heartz Exodus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғlιcĸer » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:13 pm

Your Name
Insanity's End

Zader's Name
Sanyi

Zader's Age
7 years

How large is Sanyi?
Sanyi is around the size of a large lynx, which is 28 in. at the shoulders.

Personality
Fearful
Sanyi had grown up in fear with her mother, always running from danger that arose her. And so she continued in this manner, and took anything bigger than her as a threat besides the deer that, every so often, she would be able to take down out of pure luck and the weakness of it. Otherwise, if it was even half an inch taller than her, she would flee. This kept her completely solitary after she met her mother.

Gentle
If you get close enough to her, you'll discover that Sanyi is very gentle and caring. If she doesn't fear you, than she's quite simply nice to you and loves hanging around you. She'll be gentle, caring, and will often Help you if ever in need. This is as long as it doesn't include fighting, for she's never even tested herself that way.

Sassy
This may be the last thing you expected, but it's true. She's quite sassy if you ever get her to the point, and she'll fight for herself verbally. She's quite a good arguer, and will be sassy whenever needed.

Story
Sanyi grew up in the desert despite her gray pigmentation, which isn't that rare. She resided in a small den in the middle of this one desert, where she was a singular kit in the litter. Her mother represented her colors well, though had white and black stripes, rather than multicolored spots. Her chest was the same white color, and she also shared this with the mate she took up, whom withheld the leopard and dalmatian like spots that, evidently, spread across to her. After being birthed, her father left, leaving her mother to raise young Sanyi by herself. As Sanyi grew up, she noticed the elevation of creatures she began to see in her life. It began with just the rabbits that her mother hunted and brought back for her, but as she ventured around she became familiar with coyotes. She remained away from most of these creatures, simply because they opposed a threat to her. She started to get accustomed to them though, and has since then becoming more familiar with the creatures that surrounded her.

The female Zader, when she left her mother, was traumatized. She didn't exactly have anywhere to go, and with a rising fear of everything around her, she was distraught. It was simple to see this from anyone's point of view. She wandered for quite some time, snacking on the occasional rabbits, grass, and roots. She would also take lizards and roadrunners for food, as she could find them with ease and hunt them pretty well. She rarely collided with other Zaders, and would completely disappear at the sight of them. She had managed to find sets of small dens to hide in, and would constantly make note of them and use them whenever she collided with something unwanted. This kept her away from danger for several years, and at the age of 7 she still resides this way.
~ There are just some pets, even animals, that you could never forget. You fell in love with them on first site, and they fell in love with you. They loved you because you were gentle enough for them, spoke softly enough for them. They loved you because you loved them, unconditionally. This relationship with them can never be broken even after they're gone...

I miss you, Lakota. May you rest in peace.
ғlιcĸer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyncher » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Your Name: Lyncher
Zader's Name: Somalian
Zader's Age: 4
How large is this Zader? About the size of a female lynx
Personality: Timid, friendly, love-able, loyal to friends, loves nature, gentle, kind, caring and happy
(optional) Story/Art:
Lyncher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LightFall » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 am

Your Name: LightFall

Zader's Name: Hera

Zader's Age: 6 years

How large is this Zader? about the size of a lynx

Personality: Hera is very sweet and loving, but can be very determined. She doesn't give up easily, and proves to be successful.

(optional) Story/Art: Hera was abandoned when she was just a cub, when the mom was hunted for her pelt. Hera was then rescued by an animal shelter, so she wouldn't die. Hera was then nursed back to health and is now up for adoption, so she can be loved again.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Just a Few Quotes...
Forget love... I'd rather fall in chocolate!
We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don’t like?Jean Cocturan
Don’t let your mind wander, Its too little to be let out alone.
Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes.
Sorry, I can’t hangout. My uncle’s cousin’s sister in law’s best friend’s insurance agent’s roommate’s pet goldfish died. Maybe next time.

Conversation:
A: Did you fall?
B: No, I attacked the floor.
A: Backwards?
B: I'm freaking talented!

My Charries

Яιƨɛ σғ тнɛ Иɛω Ɔℓαиƨ

Please Click! It Would Help A Lot!
LightFall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Littlelionsroar » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:06 am

Your Name: WolfOfNight
Zader's Name: Kirin
Zader's age: 6
How large is this Zader?: 2 and a half feet at the shoulder.
Personality: Calm, Collected, loves to be around others, and is pprotective of her forest.
Story/Art: Kirin grew up in the Arteaxa forest, the very one she had sworn to protect. When she was smaller, she realized that once her parents died, she would take their place as gaurdian of the forest. She's known to help lost travellers through Arteaxa forest, other wise known as The forest of Mist. Living on, Kirin gaurds the forest from the ever consuming darkness, knowing that eventually, she will come to an end defending the forest, just as her parents did.
Littlelionsroar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky Strike <3 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:14 am

Your Name: .:BlessTheFall:.
Zader's Name: Lerona
Zader's Age: 3 years
How large is this Zader? The size of a lynx.
Personality: This little girl is very playful and charismic. Her happy go lucky nature helps any around her feel as though their problems are miles away and that it's not as bad as it seems. Though a natural born clown, she is also lovable and protective of the things that matter the most to her.
(optional) Story/Art:

Lerona pranced along, her head held high as her steel grey fur glistened in the sunlight, the white spots shining softly against the mild darkness of her coat as her tails swayed back and forth leisurly. She wasn't going anywhere in particular nor was she looking for something, which is normally how she was. The forest around her was lively and full of action as the creatures went about their dayly business.

Her prancing came to a stop when a rather large bullfrog croaked and hopped into her path. Her head tilted and her large ears pricked as she crouched down quickly, her haunches in the air as her tails wiggled furisouly, growling and letting out a playful bark at the frog. The frog sat there like a lump, not fased by the Zader's approached. Lerona bound around the frog once before couching down again and barked three times. The frog hopped once and she went balistic, running circles around it. She soon grew bored with him and she pranced forward once again, searching for something else to investigate.
~ I used to be Alicn and .:BlessTheFall:. PLEASE don't steal! ~

Lucky Strike <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildsFate » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:21 am

Your Name: WsF
Zader's Name: Nytin
Zader's Age: 5
How large is this Zader? Lynx
Personality: Protective, hot headed, nice-enough
(optional) Story/Art:
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
WildsFate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:27 pm

this ended some time ago you should pick a winner...

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uchuujin » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Wow I'm so sorry, I've had a few RL problems lately and totally forgot that I hadn't posted the winner here. Insanity's End won this Zader :)

again, I apologize for taking so long ;-;

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets