Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Just a monster by Saikiyo

Artist Saikiyo [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Just a monster

Postby Saikiyo » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Saikiyo and Oniji, well, Oniji in his "natural" state. I've aways drawn Oniji as he looked when he was alive, I think this is the first time I've draw him as a parasite (he's a parasitic spirit, Saikiyo is his host). He has "replaced" her blood, it is now black and he can control her blood, on the inside, and can move it outside the body (that's what the black stuff on her is)

This picture would be directed towards Cyrus, who was the one would cause Saikiyo And Oniji to be like this. He had set everything up so that Oniji would die and become a parasitic spirit, because Saikiyo was "chosen" as a host, to make sure the parasite would take root, Cyrus, made a deal with some other demons to kill off her family and clan so she would be forced to depend on her parasite to survive. What you see her are the results of all the work laid out, an innocent girl broken because she was born with a monster that is slowly killing her from the inside. The world crushes this little girl until she does become a monster, giving into the insanity of having a second soul and being swallowed by rage, sorrow and vengeance. The very monster that Cyrus had made ends up umaking him not before he robs her of the one thing she wants most, which he ends up paying her back in full...as he could.

I don't use this style very often, so, it's a nice break from what I normally make.
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just a monster

Postby daanny » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Wow this deserves a feature I LUFFLEZ IT!
daanny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just a monster

Postby Saikiyo » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:13 am

Oh, wow :3 Thank you ^^
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me