Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Tree Spirit Adoptions by Mihochi

Artist Mihochi [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Tree Spirit Adoptions

Postby Mihochi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Tree Spirits

Tree Spirits were recently discovered after many ancient trees had been cut down. Due to their existence this meant that the area of ancient trees were spared as a new species had been discovered. Tree spirits are no larger than an average human hand and spend their time climbing trees and tending to forests. Trees and flowers blossom and flourish around the presence of these unusual creatures, seemingly disappearing at any sign of conflict or danger without a trace.

How Do I Adopt?

Each Tree Spirit will have a unique way of being adopted which will be outlined on their respective pages. The requirements for adoption will differ between names, stories, art, poems and you may 'bribe' an artist with pets as well if the option is available. Adoptions are free and customs will not be available at this point.

The Rules

- Do not use a Tree Spirit that belongs to someone else in any way
- Please do not complain, no one likes a complainer, if you have anything to complain about please message me and I will do my best to resolve your query
-Bumps are not necessary but kind words are appreciated. Please don't spam, if you forget to say something edit your post don't post another straight after
-Take the time to read everything on this post before you ask a question, of course if it's not answered here then please do ask
-When posting a form please do not edit it, any edits will not be accepted and you will have lost your chance to adopt the Tree Spirit
-Art of your own Tree Spirit is allowed but please let me know by message or here that you have recreated the design and link back to here on your drawing
-You may take off-site as long as it is directly linked back here

The Staff

Mihochi - Head Mod/Main Artist
Mod Vacancy
Mod Vacancy
Mod Vacancy
Artist vacancy, don't be offended if I don't accept you as an artist.

Tree Spirit Archive

Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tree Spirit Adoptions

Postby Echo Base » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:22 pm

OHHH i cant wait!!

Last bumped by Mihochi on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:22 pm.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Commissions:
Open!!

"Take a Deep Breath
Pick Yourself Up,
Dust Yourself Off,
And Start Over Again"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Echo Base

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me