Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

WhiteCamel's Art Patio: Open! by MySpoons

Artist MySpoons [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

WhiteCamel's Art Patio: Open!

Postby MySpoons » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:01 am

Hello and Welcome to WhiteCamel's ART PATIO!!!
I have been grounded for two weeks. I am really sorry! I will be back to drawing on the 7th of Agust.

A little about myself:
I am a girl who enjoys drawing traditionally or on the computer. I have been in many school competitions and Dog Show, but haven't gotten anything really special, sadly. I have recently discovered oils and have fallen in love with them. I love creating new species. I do live a busy life and I may get grounded from the computer, but I can post about that from my phone :P. I am serious about school, so it will take longer to get to your art. I really try to work fast, but properly.

Art Patio Service and Rules:

~First to come, first to serve. Therefore, if all four slots are taken, be patient.
~Art is priority. I'll try to get to it as quickly as I can.
~During school, I'm on for about 20 minutes every weekday, and an hour + on weekends.
~Payment is required. No if's, and's, or but's.
~Payment is cheap. Please no complaining. Respect that :P, it might change!
~I do not to avatars, sorry. I cannot size them right.
~ PM me your forms, COPPA's, post them. If I do not reply in two days, post again for I may have missed it!
~I do not do animations. I do not know how to, but if you want to teach me, go ahead!
~I will accept six tokens for an uncommon. Tokens I do not have for exchange in payment.
~ I will accept one pets from current events (IE. Halloween, Christmas, Easter...) One I do not have unless I want double. For exchange in payment.
~I will have a thread for a COPPA's. They will have four spots, but I will do everyones in the order that they posted in.

Common Sense Rules:
~Please, no chat speak! I really hate that. You people are educated enough to spell out your words and add correct punctuation. No excuses, you have dictionary.com!
~No whining, please act your age.
~No fighting.
~No stealing, give everyone the credit they deserve.
~ All Tess's rules apply.

Slots Open for Registered Users:
~Phantomhawk
~open
~open
~open
~COPPA
~COPPA
~COPPA
~COPPA

* This is not the order, the order will be aranged by your time of completed form posted.

ART

Customs: This is where I draw anything you order (Kid-friendly please). Any character(s) in any pose.Note: This is not the place to order new characters/pets, please scroll down :D.

Username:
Pet: (Picture preferred if possible)
Pose: (i.e. running, jumping, laying. Be as specific as you want!)
Accessories:
Background: (yes/no/or transparent)
Sizing: (skip if you want!)
Payment: (picture please!) Payment can be any uncommons I do not have from '10-'11.Or a rare from '12.
Other:

CODE: SELECT ALL
Username:
Pet: (Picture preferred if possible)
Pose: (i.e. running, jumping, laying. Be as specific as you want!)
Accessories:
Background: (yes/no/or transparent: If yes, tell me what you want.)
Sizing: (skip if you want!)
Payment: (picture please!)
Other:

All other art:
This can be where you can order other pieces that is not a custom. You can have me create new characters here! Just fill out the form!

Username:
Pet Species: (Tell me for any edits or have me create a new species for you with your guidelines!
Color Theme: (Give a list of colors, designate one as base, or do whatever you like.)
Pose: (Anything, be specific or as brief as you want!)
Accessories:(Anything? Not sure? Tell me to create it.)
Background: (Yes/no/transparent: If yes, tell me what you want.)
Sizing: (Skip if needed.)
Payment: (Picture please!) Payment can be from some '10 uncommons I do not have or a rare from '10 and up, please.
Other:

CODE: SELECT ALL
Username:
Pet Species: (Tell me for any edits or have me create a new species for you with your guidelines!
Color Theme: (Give a list of colors, designate one as base, or do whatever you like.)
Pose: (Anything, be specific or as brief as you want!)
Accessories:(Anything? Not sure? Tell me to create it.)
Background: (Yes/no/transparent: If yes, tell me what you want.)
Sizing: (Skip if needed.)
Payment: (Picture please!) Payment can be from some '10 uncommons I do not have or a rare from '10 and up, please.
Other:

I think that is all! Thanks for ordering!
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left