Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Need some help, suggestions anyone? by InuEsca

Artist InuEsca [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Need some help, suggestions anyone?

Postby InuEsca » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:27 am

"Hey Ruby! Can you draw me something? Please? You'll be my fav sister!"

"Uh... sure, why not?"

"Yay! Thank you!"

Meet my (other) brother, Geo. (well, we're not 'blood' related siblings, but he's a brother to me) He'd recently asked me to make him something and I'm not sure what to make. I can't say what it's for, not yet, but it's for something that's special to him.

Basically, I'd like to hear some suggestions of what I can make for him. Any ideas, just post them and I'll work from there. This is not a contest, so don't get upset if I don't pick your idea. I'm might not even pick any, just getting some inspiration so I can make something for my big bro. 8-)

So, if you're going to help, here's some info:
- He's a guy, so obviously something that can be manly-ish or for a boy to like.
- He likes animals (which is a big plus for me) like lions, tigers, wolves, dragons, etc.
- I want to do something original-ish, so anything 'out there' I'd like to hear.
- Not only is it for him, but for someone else, too. Can't say who though, not yet. 8-)
- I'm open to anything, so feel free to put an idea!

Sorry if all of this is too vague, but once I'm finished, I'll be surprising you all with the exact reason for this. I think you all will like it, so I can't ruin it. (Man, I'll be surprising so much people xD) I actually have about 4 months to work on it, since there's a certain deadline, which gives me some time to do this line less. But, I do need some ideas fast. I'd appreciate everyone who helps and hope you all (and my brother mostly) will like it in the end! :D

Ruby & Geo (c) me

I just realized I only showed you all about 1/3 of my family, my other siblings and parents will come soon!
Formally known as LittleIzzy44. Back from a very, very long hiatus as of 10/30/2015 let's try again on 9/13/2016!!
InuEsca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Need some help, suggestions anyone?

Postby Doodles » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:58 am

hrmm..well now.
Might i suggest a large collage like picture with lions in it/lionesses depending on what you decide with that, and thier all through a somewhat large area, consisting of a grassy like land and a rock in which a male lion should be placed, though its up to you anywho. and then just design the lions/lionesses/cubs however you wish//
or
set a scene out of a wolf, my guess of thier character out and hanging my its legs from a tree, pawing down at your character in a playful way. his paw could be placed on your characters head and thier characters tong lolled out panting. so prettty much this would be a very playful and hapy theme
or
you could try drawing out thier character acting tuff and your character rolling its eyes as if to say, "yah suuure". and then maybe drawing a second pannel in which shows trhier character freaking out over something and your character rolling over on its side laughing.
:3 sorry if none of this helps, i have art block myself right now and can't think of something AMAZINGLY AWESOME. xD

ImageImage
Characters
Deviantart

Back of the car
Blankets and me and you
We're running on perfectly wasted youth
I'll hold you close
We'll call this home tonight

And the fake tattoo that you drew on my arm
Had an X and an O
Never change who you are
Throw our hearts in the air
Doodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InuEsca » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Thank you for suggesting :3 I really like the first and second ideas, something I haven't thought of for sure. xD
Oh don't worry, they helped with some thought. This whole thing was for the purpose of my art block, too, so I can understand. :)

Anyone have another idea? :3
Formally known as LittleIzzy44. Back from a very, very long hiatus as of 10/30/2015 let's try again on 9/13/2016!!
InuEsca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HierophantReversed » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:22 am

Maybe make him (as you did here) as each of his favorite animals! BTW I have an art request for you, I'll send payment if you accept, not like once you draw it or before you accept, just in case.
HierophantReversed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InuEsca » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Hmmm...not a bad idea either :3 Like multiple versions of him... maybe ;)

Oh and what kind of request? :3 I guess I accept if I'm going to ask. xD
InuEsca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HierophantReversed » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:22 pm

i just need a ref sheet for my sona(s) who is a chimera but either a ref sheet for each individal head/personality or i just need a ref sheet for a chimera if u are bad at drawing chimeras (like me) then you maybe can make seperate side heads with three angles: left, right, and front. plus for the eye part of the ref, i need 3/4 eyes (not three fourths three or four; fourth for transfermation, part of my sonas actual...ness.) plus i need a space for drawing three sets of horns(she's originally a homestuck troll plus as a chimera she has those horns on each head) sorry for long request pretty complicated sending payment
HierophantReversed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me