Username:
Fact about the Alameda's History:
Fact about there coats:
One thing you can do to take care of them:
Somebody you should listen to:
What will you name this Alameda:
Will you take care of it:

~I will be making the rest too, Please dont make them artists!~

Im thinking about making this a contest of the best form....
if its alright with Natari.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━( TOO )━━━━━━
please read if you're able,
!!! Emergency Commissions !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━
and i am
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING

██████

TO

FIGHT

FOR

ouija.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alameda FIM (Rarity)

Postby *Blackberry* » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Username: *Blackberry*
Fact about the Alameda's History: Some believe the horse came from this ancient creature. Nobody knows for sure. The Alameda's once roamed the the mountain prairie's, but went extinct due to cavemen hunting them for there feathered fur a delicious meat. Decades upon decades, the Alameda's lived together in herds of 4 or 5. There was usually one or two males in the herd and the rest were female. A male can mate twice. The Alameda's spend there days grazing in the grass and playing with each other. The Alameda's are happy-go-lucky creatures! They are sure to have fun and put the light in your eyes! They are also extremely loyal, if you train them right (which they are fast learners) they will be very obedient! There sort of a personality mix of a loyal dog and a silly horse. Today, the Alameda's have suddenly appeared in the mountain valleys once again and have learned they love playing with humans!
Fact about there coats: Alameda's come in browns, blacks, grays, whites, and tans. The occasional more rare Alameda comes in an earthy blue or green. The patterns on there fur come in only natural colors with usually natural patterns like spots or stripes. The color of the pattern is usually the main body color except lighter or darker to any degree. They also come in black and white no matter the main color. They have short fur that is very soft and silky in the summer and spring. In the colder seasons, there fur is longer and more bristly. The furs on there cloven hooves, there legs, there back and there tail (and the males beard) are all fluffy and soft all year long.
One thing you can do to take care of them: Feeding them
Somebody you should listen to: Moonacr
What will you name this Alameda: Rarity
Will you take care of it: OF COURSE!
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me