Artist Maoo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by boxcarr

Adopted

Postby Maoo » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:08 am

This one starts at 4 uncommons and art/form are boosters.

End date: 14-15 July

Owner Bronwyn
Name Calypso (Cally)
Last edited by Maoo on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ✂━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
I'm a bomb you can't defuse
Might just accept you're gonna lose
Can't turn down, I refuse
To hold back anymore
All of these voices inside my head
Blinding my sight in a curtain of red
Frustration is getting bigger
Bang Bang Bang – Pull my Devil Trigger!

Maoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt me!

Postby AnimalTraining101 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:18 am

Love this cat offer sent :)
AnimalTraining101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boxcarr » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:40 am

Marble Cat's Name: Calypso
Personality: Cally is a normally shy little marble-cat, but when she feels more comfortable, she gets a spunky attitude, and loves nothing more than racing, or pulling aerial tricks with her friends.
Art: I'm working on the lines right now, And I would truly appreciate it if you could put up the hex-codes for her so I know I get her gorgeous colours right. :3
Bid: Right here.
Last edited by boxcarr on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
[ she/they | adult | tall cryptid ]

[ dA | zookeeper | canadian ]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
boxcarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celestial Skies » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:11 am

Name: Celeste
Male or Female: Female, because there is no mane.
Bid: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=17938193
PM me if there is a higher bid!!! I am always ready to bid more :D
Personality: Moon is shy and sweet, sometimes it takes her a while to make friends, but when she does, her friends know her as fun, talkative, and even flirty. She likes to play in the moonlight and show off her skills as a flyer with her friends, and she is a great singer, but she is too shy to tell anyone, even her friends.
Favorite Things:Her favorite food is a Night Bloom Water Lily, here is a picture(they are real!)Image and she's a bookworm! She likes to read stories, and can sometimes be a daydreamer. Her favorite color is turquoise, and she likes music.
History: When she was born along with her 3 other brothers and sisters, her parents thought she was stillborn until she took a tiny, gasping breath. She's always been smaller than the other Marble Cats, and some picked on her, but she held her head high and said "This is me. I'm perfect just the way I am." later on, she found she was an amazing flyer, and the people who picked on her before wanted her to be friends with them and leave her other, less popular friends, and she turned them down, and is very glad she is still with her friends, because they like her just the way she is, no matter what.
Art:
Celeste stood unsteadily on the edge of the bluff, looking uneasily at the pond below. She felt her heartbeat race, and recalled what had happened earlier today to get her into this situation…

She had been out with her friends, casually sipping out of lilies, her favorite flowers, when a group of the rude and most popular Marble cats had shown up and started teasing them. The leader, one with blindingly bright green and orange stripes sneered “We haven’t ever seen the runt fly.” He nudged her with his paw and she gulped, looking up
“I-I can fly.”
“No you can’t!” he laughed “We all remember the time you chickened out and wanted to stay home when we all went out for a midnight flight. UNLESS you want to prove us wrong.” He smiled evilly. “Meet us at the little overhang at the pond, and show us you can really fly, or we’ll tell all of the other Marble Cats how pathetic you are.” He snickered, and flew off with his friends. Celeste turned to her best friend, Kayle, for help
“What am I going to do?!” she asked, tears brimming in her eyes. Kayle cast her a sympathetic glance.
“We need you to face your fear of flying, and go and show them how amazing you are!”
Celeste smiled a bit “Thank you, Kayle. Will you come with?”
“I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

Celeste sighed, and tried to clear those thoughts out of her head and focus on the task ahead of her. She moved forward unsteadily, and a few pebbles she had loosened from the side of the cliff fell into the water with a splash. She closed her eyes, and jumped, spreading her iridescent blue wings wide.
At first thought ‘I’m going to hit the water, I’M GOING TO HIT THE WATER!’ when she felt a slight updraft through her fur, and opened her eyes. She was skimming right across the surface of the water, her paws dragging slightly in it and leaving a trail of churned water which sparkled in the moonlight. She laughed and pulled up, loving the feeling of weightlessness and being able to go anywhere. She corkscrewed in midair and went even higher, so high the others were just specks. Furrowing her brow in concentration, she let herself hang in midair, her wings spread wide, so she would free fall back to earth. Just before she landed though, she gave a quick beat of her wings and landed neatly, her wings held erect. Everyone was speechless for a moment, then they started to cheer, and Kayle came up, babbling with excitement, and Celeste laughed. The green and orange Marblecat came up “We were wondering, if maybe you could hang out with us tomorrow? And leave these losers you call friends behind.” He whispered. Celeste shook her head no “I wouldn’t rather being with any other friends.” She grinned.
Last edited by Celestial Skies on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
C’mon, c’mon, with everything falling down around me
I’d like to believe in all the possibilities
Try not to mistake what you have with what you hate
It could leave, it could leave, come the morning
Celebrate the night
It’s the fall before the climb
Shall we sing, shall we sing, 'til the morning

Um yea. So I alternate between Celestial Skies, Seabreak, and Thief of Breath...so no touchies kthnxbai
BEST PEOPLE EVER[why u so awesome!?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)] wrote:MarvelFanGirl,SilverKitsune,Sabatea,Vazchu,you guys rock <3 Now GIFT THEM ART!
Links: {The Aviary} {Rune Dragons}
Celestial Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopted

Postby boxcarr » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:31 pm

*squee* :D Thank you so much. ^^ <3
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
boxcarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopted

Postby boxcarr » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:47 am

Hey, Shirá, do you think you could add my name? I'd like to add some items to this pretty girl. :D
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
boxcarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me