Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

And This is What Happened. by blueshadowmoon

Artist blueshadowmoon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

And This is What Happened.

Postby blueshadowmoon » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:57 am

"And this is what happened when I was goofing off at my school library when I was volunteering over the summer. Now you can see why I don't run around the library while trying to sort books or goof off while I'm eating oranges, Purple." This is basically what I told my one friend as I told her the story of how I became very embarrassed when while I was goofing off when I was alone a certain guy came in (aka my crush) and I was pretty much petrified from embarrassment. So that is the story behind the picture, but wait, Blue has never drawn this pup before, or has she and just never posted it?
Well, this is my official fursona. She was the first I made but I never got any muse for her until I became embarrassed. Her name is Blue even though she has no Blue on her, and she is my favorite sona because she's fluffy, and sentimental value, and she's fluffy, and I love her eye color, and she's fluffy, not to mention her design is simple but beautiful and unique.
I tried a somewhat different style this time and I think it came out pretty well. I love the fluff in the ears since it stands out this time. I will edit it to fix up the coloring and maybe add a different background, but I have no clue as to what the background should be. I tried to make the irises look realistic and the teeth, shading, and blush were pretty fun to draw.
The the timer is all-knowing somewhat since I had to text my friend cheat codes for her Sims game.

Art (c) me (aka blueshadowmoon)
Blue (c) me (aka blueshadowmoon)
99.9% of girls would faint if Twilight ended.
If you're the 0.1% that would say "Avatar
the last airbender is better!" put this in your
signature.

EagleClan (A semi-semi-lit RP)
Who is Mocking?
Innocent. Victimized.
Misunderstood. Abandoned.
Betrayed.

Selfish. Rude.
Inconsiderate. Evil.

~Mocking
~Saffron
Note to self:
Go on Howrse
and Ailouros later.

99.99% of kids who pass around chain letters saying they would kill a popular musician/actor/celebrity or encourage said person to kill themselves would not be able to do it. In fact they make themselves look like heartless little monsters and not edgy speshul snowflakes by passing around a meaningless chain letter. Copy and paste this is you want to buy into an asinine trend." - Rainbow Dash
Want to find out who Mocking is for yourself?
I need more candy from Halloween 2012. Feel free to send a trade if you have any extras!
I made it through Sandy! Hopefully the people where Sandy's at right now are staying safe,
blueshadowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: And This is What Happened.

Postby blueshadowmoon » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:45 am

I edited the coloring a bit so it looks neater. The timer's off by about 20 minutes due to me leaving this open while I multitasked.
signature.

Who is Mocking?
Innocent. Victimized.
Betrayed.

Selfish. Rude.
Inconsiderate. Evil.

~Mocking
~Saffron
Note to self:
Go on Howrse
and Ailouros later.

99.99% of kids who pass around chain letters saying they would kill a popular musician/actor/celebrity or encourage said person to kill themselves would not be able to do it. In fact they make themselves look like heartless little monsters and not edgy speshul snowflakes by passing around a meaningless chain letter. Copy and paste this is you want to buy into an asinine trend." - Rainbow Dash
I need more candy from Halloween 2012. Feel free to send a trade if you have any extras!
I made it through Sandy! Hopefully the people where Sandy's at right now are staying safe,
blueshadowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuvFinnick123 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:00 am

Cute!
Quotes of the moment.
"We're all a little broken. Then one day someone shows up with the missing pieces and puts them together. And that's what we call love."
Song of the moment. Waiting for Superman -Daughtry
Catchphrase of the moment. Bless your soul.
TV show/Movie of the moment. Frozen

I'm currently writing a Fantasy Fiction story called Undiscovered Worlds. It is about three teenagers who are transfered to a school for magic. Evil is arising though, and the teens may be the only ones who can save the school and the world from the peril that arises! Here is the introduction if you're interested! If you want to read more please PM me!!!
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1562682
LuvFinnick123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueshadowmoon » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Thank you! I was going for that when I made it.
signature.

Who is Mocking?
Innocent. Victimized.
Betrayed.

Selfish. Rude.
Inconsiderate. Evil.

~Mocking
~Saffron
Note to self:
Go on Howrse
and Ailouros later.

blueshadowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueshadowmoon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:16 am

Bump
signature.

Who is Mocking?
Innocent. Victimized.
Betrayed.

Selfish. Rude.
Inconsiderate. Evil.

~Mocking
~Saffron
Note to self:
Go on Howrse
and Ailouros later.

blueshadowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueshadowmoon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:18 am

Bump
signature.

Who is Mocking?
Innocent. Victimized.
Betrayed.

Selfish. Rude.
Inconsiderate. Evil.

~Mocking
~Saffron
Note to self:
Go on Howrse
and Ailouros later.

blueshadowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueshadowmoon » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:04 am

Bump
signature.

Who is Mocking?
Innocent. Victimized.
Betrayed.

Selfish. Rude.
Inconsiderate. Evil.

~Mocking
~Saffron
Note to self:
Go on Howrse
and Ailouros later.

blueshadowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueshadowmoon » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:40 am

Bumping.
signature.

Who is Mocking?
Innocent. Victimized.
Betrayed.

Selfish. Rude.
Inconsiderate. Evil.

~Mocking
~Saffron
Note to self:
Go on Howrse
and Ailouros later.

blueshadowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueshadowmoon » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 am

Bump

Last bumped by blueshadowmoon on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 am.
signature.

Who is Mocking?
Innocent. Victimized.
Betrayed.

Selfish. Rude.
Inconsiderate. Evil.

~Mocking
~Saffron
Note to self:
Go on Howrse
and Ailouros later.

blueshadowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me