Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Dogeh Editableh by not.human.at.all.

Artist not.human.at.all. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
290 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Dogeh Editableh

Postby not.human.at.all. » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Here is a second editable for you to color in and enjoy! Its a dog sticking his head out a window. I have no extra added things for him... Yet. Hope you enjoy!
You should know:

Rules:
-Please don't touch my signature.
-Please Do not use off the CS site.
-Do not use in competitions without my permission.
-Do not use for real or virtual profit.
-Do not claim these lines as your own.

Have fun! Feel free to do anything else with it. You can make line edits (Just not so much that I can't tell that it was originally my piece of work. C:). =D
Last edited by not.human.at.all. on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
    They're running outside And they're telling me There's been an accident Somebody do something quick But what can I do when the deed has been done? I'm so full of pride That I took you for granted And never said, "I could use someone like you," Now I can't get it out of my head Pictures of you crying, They make me cry too I'm losing my mind when you telling me I was an accident I've got to do something quick And how can you stand there and call me your son Am I so full of pride when you tell me That this wasn't worth it And I'm only wasting my breath I can't get it out of my head Sounds of you trying to get my attention But I stood, I stoop up when you called And I held out my hands when you told me to And I saw you were hiding when I spoke your name But if you won't wake up

I don't want to wake up
    I don't want to wake up
    I don't want to wake up at all
not.human.at.all.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dogeh Editableh

Postby Blounte » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:23 pm

awwwww........awsome picture
Blounte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr. Carnival » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:46 pm

This is just to awesome!
"Cone one, come all.. Come and join the carnival.."

Image[Circus says:] Image Follow me on: DeviantART | FurAffinity | YouTube | Commission PricesImage
- Do not use my fursona he is MINE | Gift art is welcome though.. vwv

ImageImageImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mr. Carnival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~wolf of the sea~ » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:58 pm

so awesome!!
hay! click this link for my youtube -----> http://www.youtube.com/user/venompeaches?feature=mhee
or click here for my deviantart -------> http://venompeaches.deviantart.com/
or this link for my facebook -------> http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotectio ... y.wolf.161
~wolf of the sea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mordecai » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:29 pm

I love this so much.
Ill color it tomorrow <3
Im not going to come on here anymore. Ive became really uninterested. Sorry. I hate drama, and people have been rude to me, so i just want to leave. I have better things to do in real life. I was bullied since i was 12, and im an adult now. Its a silly thought that im still getting brought down, and i hate negativity.
Mordecai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Awwww, how cute!!! Will defenitly color soon...
art by Wyer

art by Wyer

Rabby | Ren | Pine

DeviantArt

toyhou.se

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

Credits: open book | star gem | shield | cake | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not.human.at.all. » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:07 am

I didn't mean to offend anybody, I am really sorry. I'll change the rules up. I really wasn't trying to offend anybody.

@GaurdiansWish especially, I am really sorry if I offended you personally, it was mean't to be a literal death threat, just a joke. I am truly sorry for offending you.
    They're running outside And they're telling me There's been an accident Somebody do something quick But what can I do when the deed has been done? I'm so full of pride That I took you for granted And never said, "I could use someone like you," Now I can't get it out of my head Pictures of you crying, They make me cry too I'm losing my mind when you telling me I was an accident I've got to do something quick And how can you stand there and call me your son Am I so full of pride when you tell me That this wasn't worth it And I'm only wasting my breath I can't get it out of my head Sounds of you trying to get my attention But I stood, I stoop up when you called And I held out my hands when you told me to And I saw you were hiding when I spoke your name But if you won't wake up

I don't want to wake up
    I don't want to wake up
not.human.at.all.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riley » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:10 am

not.human.at.all. wrote:I didn't mean to offend anybody, I am really sorry. I'll change the rules up. I really wasn't trying to offend anybody.

@GaurdiansWish especially, I am really sorry if I offended you personally, it was mean't to be a literal death threat, just a joke. I am truly sorry for offending you.

I accept your apology gratefully and hope you know that I do find your work beautiful, and none of this was a reflection on that at all.
Riley's Info Box wrote:
Being a geek is all about
being honest about what you
enjoy and not being afraid to
demonstrate that affection.
It means never having it play
it cool about how much you like
something. It's basically a license
to proudly emote on a somewhat
childish level rather than
behave like a supposed adult.
Being a geek is extremely liberating.
-----------------------------------
Trade Thread
Seeking:
Horoscopes - 3/12
2009 Staff Dogs - 7/11

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Riley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not.human.at.all. » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:13 am

GuardiansWish wrote:
not.human.at.all. wrote:I didn't mean to offend anybody, I am really sorry. I'll change the rules up. I really wasn't trying to offend anybody.

I accept your apology gratefully and hope you know that I do find your work beautiful, and none of this was a reflection on that at all.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

I don't want to wake up
    I don't want to wake up
not.human.at.all.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riley » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:14 am

not.human.at.all. wrote:
GuardiansWish wrote:

Thank you, I appreciate that.

You're welcome.

I had actually come to color it at first haha. I ended up becoming entangled in crating a new HARPG horse on deviantart but you can expect a color from me later. The work reminds me of my dog in the car and I truly can not wait to do it.
Riley's Info Box wrote:
Being a geek is all about
being honest about what you
enjoy and not being afraid to
demonstrate that affection.
It means never having it play
it cool about how much you like
something. It's basically a license
to proudly emote on a somewhat
childish level rather than
behave like a supposed adult.
Being a geek is extremely liberating.