Nina the Zader Belonging to Tori!(: by Uchuujin

Based on Click to view
Artist Uchuujin [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nina the Zader Belonging to Tori!(:

Postby Uchuujin » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Zaders are a species made up by Nikki6Ashba ~ you can read more about them here! Reading will GREATLY help your chance of adoption, so please do check it out.

This is a brindle female Zader who is seeking an owner! Please fill out this form in order to adopt her:

Your Name:
Zader's Name:
Where does this Zader live?
Personality:
(optional) Story/Art:

If an application does not wow me, then at the end of 1 week (so on Friday, July 13) I will just pick the best applicant to be the winner of this Zader.

Tori!(: won - this Zader now belongs to her!
Last edited by Uchuujin on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Female Zader Up For Adoption!

Postby Uchuujin » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:43 pm

THE WINNING AP! Congrats to Tori+Star!

Your Name:
Tori+Star!
Zader's Name:
Nina
Forests
Personality:
She is a protective girl that protects her family and close friends. She is loyal to the ones she loves more than anything. She loves to care for her friends and family when their down. She is stubborn and once she makes up her mind, it sticks. She is fun to be around because she loves to make everywhere a happy environment.
(optional) Story/Art:
Nina was born from a doting mother. She never knew her father since he left before she was born. Her mother loved to describe him and tell Nina all about what he looks like, how he acted, and how he treated her. Nina knew her father was probably out there, but she was to young to go looking a lot of the time to see how her mom would react to seeing him. Her mother seemed to love her father a lot and she rarely had a smile except for when she described him. Nina decided when she got old enough she would go looking for him to see her mother's beautiful smile again. While she was still growing she learned to protect herself and how to stay hidden when needed. She loved all the time with her mother, but didn't like that her mother never smiled or acted like she loved it to. As Nina got older, she told her mom she may be back some day soon. Her mother had hugged her tightly and sighed when she let her go. She's out searching for her father right now, but she still visits her mother on many occasions.
Last edited by Uchuujin on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
playing ★ Overwatch 2
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Base » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:36 am

Your Name: Wolfeh XD
Zader's Name: WildMoon
Where does this Zader live?: Lives in the forest with many others, where she cant hunt and live peacefully
Personality: loves to run and right, can somethimes be a goof ball and a trubble maker.
(optional) Story: She was born under a huge tree with her mother. Then it cought on fire and her mother helped her get away but her mother did not make it out. Now she hunts and fight thought life, the color on her fur help her camoflash in her seroundings. Now she is looking for a good home.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Commissions:
Open!!

"Take a Deep Breath
Pick Yourself Up,
Dust Yourself Off,
And Start Over Again"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Echo Base

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uchuujin » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:00 am

Thanks for applying, Wolfeh XD ~ so far you are in the lead (LOL)

I appreciated how your application showed you actually read about the species :)

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
playing ★ Overwatch 2
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuwanda. » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:43 am

Your Name: Kenzie
Zader's Name: Θάλασσα {'Sea' in Greek. Her name refers to her stunning eyes. Her nickname is Ριγέ- stripes- referring to the stripes along the main part of her body.}
Where does this Zader live? She lives in outskirts of the snowy peaks in the mountains, were half of her home is in the snow and the rest is the rocky part of the mountains.
Personality: Θάλασσα is an out-going girl who tends to do things that are considered risky to most, but pure fun to her, and maybe a little too 'easy'. She likes to try and find things more adrenaline-rushing than the last, and does not like to do the same things more than once, unless it's something necisary, like eat or sleep, obviously. Θάλασσα is very friendly and kind, liking to make friends. Whenever she gets lonely or bored, a horrible, horrible, feeling, she tries to go play with the mountian goats, or whatever other animals may be around, though they tend to run away, because she is a predator, after all.

(optional) Story/Art: Sorry, but I'm not too good at this.
This is Macie, my Glow Cat. Click her to go get one of your own. ^.^
nuwanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arabianwolflove » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:51 am

Will fill out later
Arabianwolflove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:59 am

bump for you

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Your Name:
Tori+Star!
Zader's Name:
Nina
Forests
Personality:
She is a protective girl that protects her family and close friends. She is loyal to the ones she loves more than anything. She loves to care for her friends and family when their down. She is stubborn and once she makes up her mind, it sticks. She is fun to be around because she loves to make everywhere a happy environment.
(optional) Story/Art:
Nina was born from a doting mother. She never knew her father since he left before she was born. Her mother loved to describe him and tell Nina all about what he looks like, how he acted, and how he treated her. Nina knew her father was probably out there, but she was to young to go looking a lot of the time to see how her mom would react to seeing him. Her mother seemed to love her father a lot and she rarely had a smile except for when she described him. Nina decided when she got old enough she would go looking for him to see her mother's beautiful smile again. While she was still growing she learned to protect herself and how to stay hidden when needed. She loved all the time with her mother, but didn't like that her mother never smiled or acted like she loved it to. As Nina got older, she told her mom she may be back some day soon. Her mother had hugged her tightly and sighed when she let her go. She's out searching for her father right now, but she still visits her mother on many occasions.
Last edited by Jean. on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Watch.Shield.Kill. » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:34 am

Your Name: HandofSorrow31
Zader's Name: Kamien (kah-mee-en)
Where does this Zader live?: Grasslands
Personality: Cunning yet loving; almost more like a sister than a mother when she has kits around, and can actually be very easy-going.
Story: Kamien could hardly spare a moment to glance behind her and check the progress of the foolish humans, but she did so anyway. They were shouting harsh words at her in an effort to boost themselves, but ultimately they only made themselves angrier. The two men were idiots that had dared each other to wander into Zader territory and take down one of the “beasts”, and unfortunately for them the first Zader they encountered was Kamien. She would have driven them out of the grasslands if they were quiet, but she understood enough of their babbling to know what they really wanted. And so, Kamien dared to openly display herself in front of the hunters, and she was now sprinting away from them towards a deep puddle of mud that had formed earlier that week, a result of the intense rains that had seemed perfectly content to last forever until their clouds moved on.

Kamien smirked to herself as she heard one of the men trip and cry out as he twisted his ankle, but not out of cruelty. This would only let her mess around a little more with the one man that was still chasing her…
I am no longer on CS.

Please don't PM me about trades, Khims, WMEs, or any other business.
.Watch.Shield.Kill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nina the Zader Belonging to Tori!(:

Postby Uchuujin » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:19 am

I'm sorry that I posted this two days late. My internet was really messed up for the past three days. But I've picked a winner. All of the applications were equally good, and I admit it was tough to pick just one.

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
playing ★ Overwatch 2
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items