Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Ortum Paradisi: Alitis Leo Rex Adopts by Pure Dragon

Based on Click to view
Artist Pure Dragon [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ortum Paradisi: Alitis Leo Rex Adopts

Postby Pure Dragon » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:50 am

~ Ortum Paradisi Adopts ~
Presents: Alitis Leo Rex

Now you can adopt the first of Ortum Paradisi's species, the ALR. If you don't know what Ortum Paradisi is, or what ALRs are, please go here before adopting. Also, don't forget to read below if you are planning to adopt, I will know if you don't! ;)

-- Rules --
- No drama, anywhere, and no guilt tripping. No "Oh, I won't get this one because [insert name] applied..." or "I really want this one because it reminds me of my cat who recently passed away..." That is NOT going to get you the ALR.
- If you have a problem with somebody, or think they broke the rules and I missed it, unfairly won an ALR, etc, please PM me.
- You must know at least the basic information about ALRs. I want them to stay ALRs - psychically and behaviorally. For example, they generally are not at all violent, so don't make yours have a violent personality. Try one of Ortum Paradisi's other species if you want violent.
- No stealing designs, species, art, etc. Respect the people who own and make these.
- Don't pester me about being a mini-mod or artist. If I don't need one at the moment, I really don't need one at the moment.
- If you no longer want an ALR, please return it to me. Don't give it to someone else or auction it off.
- Right now, I am putting a limit of one ALR per owner. This may change for artists, mods, etc - I will PM you if this applies to you.
- With an ALR, you must adopt a Praedam Avis as well, unless the ALR's info says otherwise. This is because the two species form a bond.
- I may add to these, so please read them again every time you are looking for an ALR.

~ Staff Listing and Information ~

Manager & Main Artist: Pure Dragon
Artists: H O W L ;

Guest Artists wrote:Guest Artists:
1. Nimrod97 [until July 8th - I gave you a short extension because of all the mess. ^^]
2. (Closed for now.)
3. (Closed for now.)

Guest artist info:
There can be 3 guest artists at any one time. A guest artist may make 2 designs and they have a time frame of one week. The guest artist may also make themselves ONE custom, in addition to their other two. I have the right to deny you as a guest artist. You may apply more than once, if you missed an opening or if I offered a second week to you. However, you may only apply when there are open slots. Other than these, guest artists must follow all the rules of regular artists.

Artist Rules:
1. You may make yourself ONE custom.
2. If someone asks you to do a custom for them, it must first be approved by me.
3. You can not make freebies for your friends. With every ALR, there should be a chance for everyone to get it. Customs are the only exception.
4. Please restrict yourself to 2 designs a week, and only two at a time. (EX: If yours have been adopted you may make more, but if two of yours are still up for adoption you must wait.
5. I may ask you to change a design if it is not consistent to the species.
6. If you want to do something unique, please ask me about it first.
7. You should give the ALR a gender, age, and personality. Once these are approved by me you can put it up for adoption through the following process:

1) The ALR's info should be on it's page.
2) Set an end date between 1 and 3 weeks.
3) Have the hopefuls fill out a form with their username, what they would name the ALR, which Praedam Avis they would chose for the partner, and what they would name that. Also the user should write a short story about their ALR, for example a story about discovering a cave with their Praedam Avis.
4) Sort through the short stories in the entries and exclude any from judging that don't follow ALR specifics or are strongly against the given personality.
5.) Pick your favorite entry, and let me know. Then let them know they won!
Last edited by Pure Dragon on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ortum Paradisi: Alitis Leo Rex Adopts

Postby Pure Dragon » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:51 am

Artists, you can now post designs since I'd created a couple Praedam Avis. They were a victim of Friday, but hopefully they'll be restored soon. If you need me to send you the lifespan info again, just PM me. Thanks!
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pure Dragon » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:35 am

~ Bump
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .holly999. » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:36 am

can i be a artist?
.holly999.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pure Dragon » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:54 am

I'm not looking for any artists right now, and I'm not sure I'll actually accept any more guest artists until we have a few adopted out. Sorry. ^^;
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rai-kun » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Wow! You made another thread!
ImageImageImage
Rai-kun: Yup, I'll be gone for a while, guys. Ya know, movin' and all. :/ I might be back on after high school settles down, but we'll just have to see how everything pans out!

ImageImageImage
Rai-kun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pure Dragon » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:35 am

Much better, eh?
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rai-kun » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Yeah, its awesome!
ImageImageImage
Rai-kun: Yup, I'll be gone for a while, guys. Ya know, movin' and all. :/ I might be back on after high school settles down, but we'll just have to see how everything pans out!

ImageImageImage
Rai-kun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pure Dragon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:33 am

Yep. :3 That other thread needs closed up or something, but I can't delete it cause other people have posted. Maybe I could ask the mods to delete it?
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rai-kun » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:37 am

Yeah, I guess if you asked them and/or changed the name of the thread to "Please Delete/Lock" and posting something about it being remade to bump it would work.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Rai-kun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me