Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Let The Wind Blow by Celozon

Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Let The Wind Blow

Postby Celozon » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Wow. That background turned out better than I thought it would. Guess there is a first time for everything o3o

Anyway, I wanted it to be symbolic since its been about 10 years since I started drawing dragons. I drew before that, but dragons became my passion. And that happened right around 10 years ago, so what I've drawn is kinda a mix of old and new. My fist dragon drawings were basically snakes with wings. 'Course I was pretty young then, and these little black creatures on the right side are one of my first drawings of dragons. They are playful and like to float on the wind, so here they are doing just that. And on the otherside, my two characters. Cabenth (the little fluffy Caberite) and Kako (the red-brown dragon). And for anyone wondering about the title, it has a few meanings. Its talking not just about the wind in the picture, but winds of change and winds of opportunity. Change obvioulsy in how my drawings have progressed, but also oppourtunity to do better, to get better at drawing.

for all those other artists out there, who are discouraged becuase people don't comment or like, or becuase people tell them to move out of intermidiate, or those people who hate thier art, I've got something to say to you. Look at that picture. Does that dragon look like I spent 10 years working on it? On perfecting the design and tweaking little things? No. But that doesn't mean I have to give up and stop drawing becuase no one likes it. I draw becuase I want to, not for other people. Look at me. I've been drawing 10 years, I'm a grown adult, and I'm still happy posting in beginners. Why? 'Cuase I don't care in no one like or comments on my art. Heck, I don't care if anyone reads this or not. But if they do I just want to tell them, if you like drawing, then don't ever stop. It doesn't matter if you get better or not, what matters is that its your feelins, passion, and effort put onto a peice of paper and its something that can never be duplicated. Its yours, treat it like it is. Be happy with your art no matter what it looks like. If people can sell paint splatters for a million dollars, then who knows what you can do with your art? It gets on my nerves when someone posts how much everyone hates thier art becuase no one is posting, or who stop drawing becuase no one comments, or who will not finsih a drawing becuase no one cares. It isn't about what others think. Its about what you put into the art. And what you put into it is what your gonna get out. If you draw hating it then that art isn't worth anything. But if you draw just for the love of drawing, then that artwork is priceless.
Last edited by Celozon on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Let The Wind Blow

Postby 13You » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Ohh cool^^
13You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:07 pm

That was quick. Thanks ^.^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goldstarwolf » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:49 pm

wow you made me relise how much art means to me as well to you
When i read this, it made me stop and think about how no one post at my art
but i dosnt mean that im going to give up on it
Thank you for that :3
Life Is Like A Dream

┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊☆┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊

┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊☆┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊

Goldstarwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:02 am

Your welcome ^.^ I'm glad it has affected you in such a way, I origianlly was not going to add that, but as I was drawing it came to mind and I felt it needed to be said.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starbitee » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Can't beleive I didn't see this earlier. (Though I wasen't even on but still. |D)
Happy late birthday. ewe <3
starbitee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Hey Star! lol you didn't miss it, it was still 3 min to midnight when you posted, at least for where I am XD
Last edited by Celozon on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starbitee » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Then yayyyy. oDo

...Then I guess happy birthday? eDe;
starbitee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:05 am

Yesh. Gosh you made me try out for a JBD somehow. I liked them before now but never bothered to try and get one. But I feel in love with 236. I don't even know why. I don't like pink and I'm not especially interested by music. I'm gonna lose I know it. XP I do hope you end up getting a JBD soon. You've probably been haunting all the ones up for adoption. :3

Last bumped by Celozon on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:05 am.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me