Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopted

Postby Not Pigeons » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:39 am

jellyjingle wrote:
Awww! Blobs are so cute! :D
Username: jellyjingle
Blob Name: Fwubbers
Blob History: Fwubbers didn't like how things were going. So, yes, maybe he had pulled the emergency vent button inside Mr. Stuffy's spaceroom so his fat butt would be sucked into the void of space to get revenge on him. So? It was nothing compared to Mr. Stuffy eating his blunanna gleam pie! Humph.Well, this sucks. Now he's floating out in space. Poking his flub, he giggles girlishly as it wobbles. Eh, he thought; I'll be picked up soon- they couldn't leave a smart, educated blob out here! They're blubber tummies'll be gurgling and then they'll want someone to make them rice sweam gummdais!
Why do you want this blob?: #1, because he is so out-of-this-world ( :lol: ) adorable, #2, because I want to put him in my siggy to show the internet world!
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes! I'm a good guy, and my blob must be too!

(My stories weird, I know.... I guess it's trying to be funny....? My stories have minds of their own, don't be surprised if this one decides he wants to be a ballerina story tomarrow.)

I enjoyed the story very much <3 Congrats ^^
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nebula Blob

Postby Briar Rose » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Okay, I really liked a couple of blobs but in the end it had to be this one I tried for

Username: Briar Rose

Blob Name: Nelly

Blob History: Nelly started as a very simple blob. She was plain, no color, and frankly unnoticed. She didn't like this one bit. To really stand out, she decided that she was going to get her entire blobby body covered in color. Thus, she now has a nebula all over her.

Why do you want this blob?: So originally I was looking at the blobs and was like hmm, so many are very cute but they don't hold that much meaning for me. Then I saw this one. I knew it had to be this one that I tried for. Now, you're probably saying, so what? Many people want blobs, what makes you special? Well I've always loved the stars. Originally I went to college and went into space exploration (astronautical engineering). I even have tattoos of a moon and stars on me since I'm that crazy about space. But more specifically, I love stars. More than anything really. I often get very stressed out over the pressures of life. But I simply go outside and lay down (anywhere - sidewalk, grass, really I mean anywhere) and look up at the stars. They're so beautiful and it makes me realize how small my problems really are. There's billions of people on this planet alone and we're so small in grand vastness that is space.

Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Oh yeah, I'll end up making a market for blobs from wanting to get commission of this little guy. Artists will end up having to make new linearts just so I can work of her.
Briar Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:19 am

Okay, you're in the running to get it... :3
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildsFate » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:40 am

Username: (Your username here) WildsFate {call me WsF}
Blob Name: (What you'll name the blob if you get it) Star city. i think it fits well :)
Blob History: (A background story, this is completely optional! Just put N/A if you don't want to put one.) Starcity was born on the moon.
Why do you want this blob?: (Why do you want the blob? This is important.) hes so cute! i want to see him everyday and just think: OMG i luffles his cuteness. i want to put im on my siggy, and i want to put him in my trade rules!
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: (Yes or No, pretty simple.) yes, of course
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
WildsFate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:57 am

Okay, you're in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyjingle » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Awww! Blobs are so cute! :D
Username: jellyjingle
Blob Name: Fwubbers
Blob History: Fwubbers didn't like how things were going. So, yes, maybe he had pulled the emergency vent button inside Mr. Stuffy's spaceroom so his fat butt would be sucked into the void of space to get revenge on him. So? It was nothing compared to Mr. Stuffy eating his blunanna gleam pie! Humph.Well, this sucks. Now he's floating out in space. Poking his flub, he giggles girlishly as it wobbles. Eh, he thought; I'll be picked up soon- they couldn't leave a smart, educated blob out here! They're blubber tummies'll be gurgling and then they'll want someone to make them rice sweam gummdais!
Why do you want this blob?: #1, because he is so out-of-this-world ( :lol: ) adorable, #2, because I want to put him in my siggy to show the internet world!
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes! I'm a good guy, and my blob must be too!

(My stories weird, I know.... I guess it's trying to be funny....? My stories have minds of their own, don't be surprised if this one decides he wants to be a ballerina story tomarrow.)
jellyjingle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:30 am

Okay, you're in the running to get it... ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyjingle » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:58 am

I wuv blobs... :)
jellyjingle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Hopefully I am not too late

Username:
*Blackberry*

Blob Name:
Nebula

Blob History:
Nebula was abandoned by her parents when she was young and was left to fend herself from dangerous creatures that lurked in the shadow watching her every move. Then after a short while, Nebula was caught by foxes, but she managed to escape from them. She wandered around for months and weeks looking for a home. But after one month, she came a cross a blob group. They was kind and welcomed her, then when she saw humans, they assured her they was good ones. Then a human picked her up, fed her with soft food and place her in a cage with a blanket and a cushion with fresh water and food. She was left there to be adopted.

Why do you want this blob?:
WIP
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildsFate » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:36 pm

any winner yet?
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage