Based on Click to view
Artist ShadowRoselia [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adoptable Four

Postby ShadowRoselia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:00 am

Fourth Draco adoptable! Here's the trivia question:
The Egyptian god Anubis is the god of what?
Answer: Of the Underworld/Death

Name: Anubis
Rarity: Rare
Owner: animalsrule1234
Height: 5ft 11in
Habitat: Cliffs
Personality: Rash, sly, clever
History: Unkown

He's been won! Here's the winning form:
animalsrule1234 wrote:Username:animalsrule1234
Name of Draco:Anubis
Answer to Trivia:He is the god of the underworld
Why You Want This Draco:He is beautiful. He caught my eye when I was scrolling down the page. I DESPRATELY want him!!!
What Will You Do With This Draco:I will keep him and love him forever <3
Draco's Personality:He is strong, proud, calm, and a true, devoted friend.
Draco's History:
Anubis opened his sleepy eyes and peered at his father, Amun-Re. "Father?" He whispered. "Not now" his father replied. "I'm busy." "But father!" Anubis persisted, and Amun-Re turned around, with a stern look on his face. "That is the last straw, Anubis. You leave me no choice. You will now be forced to leave to the mortal world." Anubis' usually calm nature slipped. "But father!" He cried. "What will become of me?" "Now now." Amun-Re soothed. "You will forget who I am. If we ever meet again we will be strangers." "But.........." Anubis was speechless. With one last look at his sons' face, he waved his paw, and Anubis began to dissapear from his world.
Write a Short Story About Your First Meeting:
I peered through an alleyway. Something was there! A mass of fur, hidden behind the bins...... Suddenly the mass of fur moved, and slowly stood up, revealing its whole body. "Where am I?" The creature whispered, and, realising I was there, took a tentative step backwards. "It's okay" I soothed, not wanting to scare the creature. The creature, sensing the genique kindness in my voice, started walking slowly towards me. I reached out, touching soft fur beneath my hands, and I stroked it. After a while, the creature said to me: "I think my name is Anubis". "Do you remember anything else?" I asked. "No......" Anubis replied, after a while. "I'll take care of you, while your memory comes back." I offered. Anubis looked at me with trusting eyes, and I guided him home.
Last edited by ShadowRoselia on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
teddy | adult | he/they
ART COMPETITION | Seeking Art | Art Shop
Icon by Chippitty
ShadowRoselia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable Four

Postby .Phoenix. » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:28 am

Username:animalsrule1234
Name of Draco:Anubis
Answer to Trivia:He is the god of the underworld
Why You Want This Draco:He is beautiful. He caught my eye when I was scrolling down the page. I DESPRATELY want him!!!
What Will You Do With This Draco:I will keep him and love him forever <3
Draco's Personality:He is strong, proud, calm, and a true, devoted friend.
Draco's History:
Anubis opened his sleepy eyes and peered at his father, Amun-Re. "Father?" He whispered. "Not now" his father replied. "I'm busy." "But father!" Anubis persisted, and Amun-Re turned around, with a stern look on his face. "That is the last straw, Anubis. You leave me no choice. You will now be forced to leave to the mortal world." Anubis' usually calm nature slipped. "But father!" He cried. "What will become of me?" "Now now." Amun-Re soothed. "You will forget who I am. If we ever meet again we will be strangers." "But.........." Anubis was speechless. With one last look at his sons' face, he waved his paw, and Anubis began to dissapear from his world.
Write a Short Story About Your First Meeting:
I peered through an alleyway. Something was there! A mass of fur, hidden behind the bins...... Suddenly the mass of fur moved, and slowly stood up, revealing its whole body. "Where am I?" The creature whispered, and, realising I was there, took a tentative step backwards. "It's okay" I soothed, not wanting to scare the creature. The creature, sensing the genique kindness in my voice, started walking slowly towards me. I reached out, touching soft fur beneath my hands, and I stroked it. After a while, the creature said to me: "I think my name is Anubis". "Do you remember anything else?" I asked. "No......" Anubis replied, after a while. "I'll take care of you, while your memory comes back." I offered. Anubis looked at me with trusting eyes, and I guided him home.

Please take this entry into consideration. Image
.Phoenix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Phoenix. » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:51 am

Has anyone seen this?
.Phoenix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowRoselia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:33 am

I am so SO sorry!! I have read this form, and decided you may have this Draco!

Again, so sorry for not getting back soon enough about this, I feel awful!
teddy | adult | he/they
ART COMPETITION | Seeking Art | Art Shop
Icon by Chippitty
ShadowRoselia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Phoenix. » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:47 pm

ShadowRoselia wrote:I am so SO sorry!! I have read this form, and decided you may have this Draco!

Again, so sorry for not getting back soon enough about this, I feel awful!

That's ok, I will treasure him forever!
.Phoenix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowRoselia » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:19 am

^_^