Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cornelia Bellamy Sparrow by Ardelis

Artist Ardelis [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cornelia Bellamy Sparrow

Postby Ardelis » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:10 pm

New char for The Royal Mirages new rp! :)

Witch/Wizard Form:

Username: (your name please)
Full Name: Cornelia Bellamy Sparrow
Nickname: Lia or Sparrow
Year: Junior
Wand/Staff: Solid maple wood with a few silver maple leaves at the base near the handle
Personality: Lia is quite the adventurer. She can be a bit timid to start but quickly warms up to people. Though she gets fairly good grades you'll hardly see her with her nose in a book. She'd much rather be outside rock climbing or cliff diving or exploring all the nooks and crannies of the school. She might not be the first to volunteer to do something publicly crazy but she does give it her all once she agrees to something. Lia is a very genuine person and a fantastic friend, always there for her nearest and dearest. Be careful not to speak ill of her friends, family or home realm because she may not physically do you harm but she will find a subtle way to let you know you are no longer going to recieve anything from her or her resources.
History: Cornelia is the commoner daughter of a poisons wizard and a witch who specialized in barrier and protection spells. She is from the realm of Perciea
Pet: Her loyal Sand Cat Sadron
Specialty: Cornealia specializes in healing potions and tonics.
Other: (anything else?)
Looks: ^^^
xx
x

xx
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖⚘≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
Ardelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery