Based on Click to view
Artist Larkspur1678 [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Joker's Gothel

Postby Larkspur1678 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Won by Joker

A fox this time:3 Made on one of the linearts I bought from Dreamfall. Ends June 18th.

With accessories:
Without accessories:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Why you want to adopt:[/b]
    [b]Story:[/b](Required)
    [b]Art:[/b](Optional)
    [b]Other:[/b]
Last edited by Larkspur1678 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EiE Adopt

Postby Bip » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:41 pm

FANGIRL SCREECH
Username:Nefarious
Name:Etalliana (it-al-ee-on-uh)
Personality:Etalliana is quite pessimist and depressing,spending most of her time moping around for some reason.No one really knows why.
Why you want to adopt:The colors are so beautiful,you just happened to pick all my favorite ones!Her design is amazing,and I love her hair style.
Story:WIP.
Art:Image
Other:*Takes breath from screech*.......I love this one.
Last edited by Bip on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

.............• art shop (closed) • .............................trade thread
art by me. ik it's broken i don't feel like fixing it rn lol

hello!
I'm Bip | they/them
I'm a queer adult player +
freelance artist who
loves D&D, horror,
fantasy, and insects!
Bip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:48 pm

EDIT: I changed Libra's name to Gothel, but since my computer is frizzing like crazy, I can't go through and edit everything. Sorry!

Username: Ƭнɛ Ĵσκɛя

Name: Gothel

Personality: Gothel is quiet and very shy. He is a social-phobe, and avoids the company of others like the plague! However, he likes singing, drama, and other artistic activities. He feels comfortable when he is hiding in a mask or guise of another character, and he wants to be an actor when he grows up.

Gothel has a very powerful imagination, which he often uses to his advantage when he is in a particularly bad situation. Since he was a homeschooler for most of his school life, he matured a tad slower, allowing his imagination to expand rather than contract. He will often listen to music to help 'manipulate' his imagination into something that will entertain him for hours on end.

Why you want to adopt: I would love to make him my second fursona!! He is so adorable! He also seems like the type of character that would be a lot of fun to write about.

Story: (The following doctor is a made up character, and I am pretending that Gothel is an anthro for this) Doctor Michele Vargas watched with dull interest as her newest patient entered her office. She had already had a session with the boy's parents, to talk about his issues and why he was going to see a therapist. All in all, he didn't seem like he would be a challenge.

The boy, a quick look over his file told Doctor Vargas his name was Gothel, sat down on the couch in front of her, rigid and his lips were twitching to reveal ivory fangs occasionally.

"So, Gothel, how are you today." Doctor Vargas asked politely. She had a funny feeling all you would have to do was ask the right questions to get Gothel talking.

"Well. You?" Gothel said coolly.

"Fine," Vargas said with a fake smile, "Do you know why you're here?"

Gothel's glare darkened and his eyes, or at least, the only visible eye, glared into her own with such a black passion, Vargas was beginning to get worried. She had seen patients with gall, but Libra looked like he wanted to attack her.

"Yes. Of course. They all say it. They're worried. They don't want me to do something stupid. The hypocrites," Libra snarled.
Vargas raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Why do you call them hypocrites."

Libra looked ready to explain, his eyes softening to grief but the mental barriers slammed down and Libra suddenly lurched up, his hand clenched into a fist. He closed his eyes, muttered something under his breath, and sat down.

"I call them hypocrites because that's what they are. We are all hypocrites. Everyone is a hypocrite."

Vargas shook her head, "You can't make absolutes like that."

Libra's eyes flashed again, "Oh yes I can. It's a well known truth. One day or another, everyone is a hypocrite."

Vargas wrote down on her notepad Cynical before looking back up at him, "Tell me about some of the activities you enjoy."

Libra heaved a sigh, "I like to act," He whispered, as though it where some great secret he had been trying to keep.

"Good. We're getting somewhere," Doctor Vargas thought happily, "Musical, Shakespeare, or something else?"

"Mostly Shakespeare, though I would like to do a musical. Any other play that doesn't fall into those two categories are a waste of my time" Libra said coldly.

"I like a Winter's Tale myself. I also find A Midsummer Night's Dream amusing. What about yourself?"

Libra snorted wryly, "Figures. I like Hamlet, Macbeth, and King Lear."

"Figures, indeed. Is there anything about this boy that is unexpected?" Vargas thought bitterly. She looked back up, "Do you have any friends that you do your plays with?"

At this, Libra's whole demeanor changed. His back went rigid, his lips curled back, and his eyes earned a terrifyingly feral look to them, "I have friends! I do! Why does everyone ask if I have friends?!" He yelled angrily, getting up and running a paw through his hair.

Vargas was taken aback. Apparently, whether or not he had friends was a question often asked of Libra, "I simply asked if one of your friends, that you have of course, acts with you?"

Libra shook his head, "None of my friends act. They all think it's gay."

Vargas pursed her lips, "And how does that make you feel?"

Libra collapsed in a heap "It's harder than you'd think....."

Vargas nodded slowly, understanding dawning on her, but she didn't say anything for a moment, instead she was gathering her thoughts, "Do you...well....do you accept that?"

Libra shrugged, "It's who I am. I can't fight it, so ya. I accept it."

Vargas nodded, "Do you're friends make fun of you for being....well, you know."

Libra nodded sadly, before his resolve returned and his barriers returned, "Can we please talk about something else?"

Vargas shrugged and nodded, "We have another five minutes. What would you like to talk about?"

Libra looked up, "Five minutes? Let's end early."

Vargas shrugged, "If you insist. Goodbye."

Libra didn't respond. He was already gone.

Art: Image

Other: Trivia: -Gothel was born under the Libra star sign. However, people often point out the fact that he acts more like a Scorpio.

-Most of Gothel's markings are actual markings. Some, however, are just tattoos.

-Gothel's favorite anime is Bleach, but his favorite manga is Dragon Ball Z.

-Gothel's favorite band Nightwish, but he will listen to Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, and Hammerfall.

-Gothel is gay, but he hides it from his friends
Last edited by Fawkes-Rinzler on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:48 pm

With accessories:
Without accessories:
Username:
wildwolfspiret
Name:
Tyson (Tie-son) or Ty nickname
Personality:
Depressed
he is fairly depresed. he can be very happy if he wants to be.

Kind
He is very kind, when he gets away from his depression...

Shy
very very shy to someone he doest know
Why you want to adopt:
He is very fitting for my charri ascors friend...and i need a fox charri
Story:
The flames where growing, revealing shades of oranges, yellows and reds. Glow sticks, from a range of red, blue, green, yellow, and more, where everywhere jumping to a beat and waving around. Same old parties, but they are the ones I've come to love!
My heart is pounding with the beat of the music. I have never felt so full. only when im at the partys though.
this is all ima post IM not GUNNA give it away
Art:
Other:[/quote]
THIS IS ADORABLE

May i draw him as a huminoid???
But he will be a quod but just to draw it )
Last edited by wildwolfspiret on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bip » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:58 am

Art added!

hello!
I'm Bip | they/them
freelance artist who
loves D&D, horror,
fantasy, and insects!
Bip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:39 am

Joker - Yes, but art you drew yourself is preferred^^

Wild - Yep:3

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:20 am

Yay! I finished my story! Just have to do art!
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddly Shaded » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 am

Username: ~*Oddly Shaded*~
Name: Recondial (Re - con - di - all)
Personality: WIP
Why you want to adopt: WIP
Story:(Required) WIP
Art:(Optional) Possibly coming
Other: Na
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:09 am

Six more days.....will never go more slowly........ :shock:
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bip » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:39 am

Sorry,I'm withdrawing.Good linearts tend to make you like the design more than you would if it were a regular lineart.Somebody can use my art in their form,BUT ONLY THE FIRST ONE TO POST saying they want it. :3.

hello!
I'm Bip | they/them
freelance artist who
loves D&D, horror,
fantasy, and insects!
Bip

My pets
My items
My wishlist