3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dandelion cat

Postby MidoriKirin » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:14 am

Owner: xoKyrana

Design by: MidoriKirin

[size=130]Character auction
Auction ongoing
End date: 30 June 2012

All bids are very welcome! Please bid even if you don't think you're going to win! I sometimes have strange preferances. cx

This little cat loves to play with the dandelions in the meadows when they are those fluffy balls.

This character are, like all the characters in my adoption center will be, unique. I have not used a lineart for it, it is my own lines and I won't use them again.

Are you interested in this cat? Place a bid!
I'll accept CS pets, CS $, items, characters and custom art (the value of art bids depends on the quality of the art).
Please read the rules in the main adoption center before you post the form.
Thank you!

Form wrote:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Why do you want it?:
How will you use it?
Bid:
Others:

Bids:
* = Currently winning bid

xoKyrana ~ X + X unlimited art for three weeks (they prefer human)
Ardra ~ X + unlimited art for three weeks. *
[/size]
Last edited by MidoriKirin on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:19 am, edited 5 times in total.

I'm sad to
announce that I'm leaving cs soon.

Are you good at designing?
I'm holding a goodbye contest
with all my pets
and items as prizes!

click
MidoriKirin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dandelion cat

Postby OceanBlast » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Beautiful
May bid ^^
hey everyone, I'm rose! but u can call me ocean. I a pretty basic person but my interests include art, photography, sleeping, and tea (u can probs guess where I come from lol). if u need any help w/ anything just send over a pm! I'd be glad to help <3
OceanBlast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Username: xoKyrana
Name: Aphaca
Personality: WIP
Why do you want it?: She really caught my eye. When I saw her, I knew I had to try. So beautifully drawn and coloured and done. ^^
How will you use it? She will be used as my character and for making art of. I will love her >w<
Bid: Sending~
Others: so so so beautiful =w= x3
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MidoriKirin » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Thank you for bidding c:
Added your bit to the first post

I'm sad to

with all my pets
and items as prizes!

click
MidoriKirin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Username: Ardra
Name: Lauzen (Lah-Zen)
Personality: Lauzen, like all cats, is a curious fellow. He loves to hop from fluffy white dandelion to fluffy white dandelion and then hovering over to see the wind carrying puffs of white with seeds attached to the ends of them. When he sees something new, like a butterfly, or a ladybug, or even a human, he comes and goes speeding around and resting his little wings when he needs to, just so he can figure out what the new object of interest is, and what it does, or what its purpose in life is. He loves meeting new insects and becoming friends with them, but is not afraid of the terrible insects either who would eat him for a nice snack. He is scared of birds (and oddly enough, they are scared of him as well), and when dogs roam free he hides in a puff of yellow dandelion petals. Lauzen is loyal to his friends and proud, which sometimes causes him to get upset. He loves chatting, but has a slight temper, even though he usually cools down afterward.
Why do you want it?: ... I know it seems like I have a lot of characters, and I do, but I love writing stories for my characters. When I saw this little guy I was like, whoa! This is so cool, a unique idea, and a wonderful design. I have come up with a brilliant story idea just because of seeing this little guy, and I'd love to use him for RP's sometimes (If that is alright with you, of course.) and he would be a great companion for my main character, Dagger, so in a way I'd like him to be a main character of mine too.
How will you use it?: In stories, mainly, and an RP here or there (If thats alright with you) I LOVE writing, mainly for my own personal readings... And for friends and family, but this little guy will be used in my current Alice in Wonderland Fanfic, as well as in the adventures of my main Fursona and Persona.
Bid: X and 3 weeks unlimited Art
Others: This is beautiful, and all of your drawings are amazing :] You have serious talent, and thank you for this opportunity to try for this character! I have work a lot of the time, so with the unlimited art I will do my best to try and get you what you requested done well and in good time. I just thought you should know >< & I know my art isn't good, but I'm improving all the time c:
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MidoriKirin » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Ardra wrote:
Username: Ardra
Name: Lauzen (Lah-Zen)
Personality: Lauzen, like all cats, is a curious fellow. He loves to hop from fluffy white dandelion to fluffy white dandelion and then hovering over to see the wind carrying puffs of white with seeds attached to the ends of them. When he sees something new, like a butterfly, or a ladybug, or even a human, he comes and goes speeding around and resting his little wings when he needs to, just so he can figure out what the new object of interest is, and what it does, or what its purpose in life is. He loves meeting new insects and becoming friends with them, but is not afraid of the terrible insects either who would eat him for a nice snack. He is scared of birds (and oddly enough, they are scared of him as well), and when dogs roam free he hides in a puff of yellow dandelion petals. Lauzen is loyal to his friends and proud, which sometimes causes him to get upset. He loves chatting, but has a slight temper, even though he usually cools down afterward.
Why do you want it?: ... I know it seems like I have a lot of characters, and I do, but I love writing stories for my characters. When I saw this little guy I was like, whoa! This is so cool, a unique idea, and a wonderful design. I have come up with a brilliant story idea just because of seeing this little guy, and I'd love to use him for RP's sometimes (If that is alright with you, of course.) and he would be a great companion for my main character, Dagger, so in a way I'd like him to be a main character of mine too.
How will you use it?: In stories, mainly, and an RP here or there (If thats alright with you) I LOVE writing, mainly for my own personal readings... And for friends and family, but this little guy will be used in my current Alice in Wonderland Fanfic, as well as in the adventures of my main Fursona and Persona.
Bid: X and 3 weeks unlimited Art
Others: This is beautiful, and all of your drawings are amazing :] You have serious talent, and thank you for this opportunity to try for this character! I have work a lot of the time, so with the unlimited art I will do my best to try and get you what you requested done well and in good time. I just thought you should know >< & I know my art isn't good, but I'm improving all the time c:

Thank you for bidding! You're in the lead now ^^
And it is fine to use him in roleplays if you want c:

I'm sad to

with all my pets
and items as prizes!

click
MidoriKirin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:46 am

^^ Yay~ And thanks c:

Last bumped by MidoriKirin on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:46 am.
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me