Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Horse AUCTION closed

Postby MidoriKirin » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Owner: AprilShowers

[size=130]Character Icelandic horse, female
Auction ongoing
End date: 30 June 2012
Extended to 7th of July due to lack of bids.

If the winner wants something added to her (no major changes or line edits though) I'll do it for free. Accessoaries are fine.

All bids are very welcome! Please bid even if you don't think you're going to win! I sometimes have strange preferances. cx

This mare is an icelandic horse, at least I thought of her like on when I drew her but that can be changed to fit the owners likings. She is a unicorn. Hope you like her c:
The thin, light markings never looks exactly the same. Each time you see her they have changed a bit.

I made her because people have asked me to make equine characters, so, here are the first one. But there is always more to come.

This character are, like all the characters in my adoption center will be, unique. I have not used a lineart for it, it is my own lines and I won't use them again.

Are you interested in this girl? Place a bid!
I'll accept CS pets, CS $, items, characters and custom art (the value of art bids depends on the quality of the art).
Please read the rules in the main adoption center before you post the form.
Thank you!

Form wrote:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Captive or wild?:
Breed (opinional):
Why do you want it?:
How will you use it?
Bid:
Others:

Bids:
* = Currently winning bid

AprilShowers ~ 3 pieces of custom art *
[/size]
Last edited by MidoriKirin on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

I'm sad to
announce that I'm leaving cs soon.

Are you good at designing?
I'm holding a goodbye contest
with all my pets
and items as prizes!

click
MidoriKirin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Horse AUCTION ONGOING

Postby OceanBlast » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:04 am

Yay, you did an equine!
Although I still haven't found one I'd want to bid on ^^
hey everyone, I'm rose! but u can call me ocean. I a pretty basic person but my interests include art, photography, sleeping, and tea (u can probs guess where I come from lol). if u need any help w/ anything just send over a pm! I'd be glad to help <3
OceanBlast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flitter » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:17 pm

I mentioned I liked equines...and you made an equine! SO bidding on this. :3
"If you find yourself missing something important, like a tail, always remember that it can take a lot of trying to find the right ending." - Eeyore

Hello there. If you're having a rough day, I hope that the next one is better for you. If you're struggling with things, I'm so proud of you for keeping going. You are amazing.

tumblr
the kiamara fanclub
do you ride horses?
trade with me
Flitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MidoriKirin » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:40 am

~Bumpz~

I'm sad to

with all my pets
and items as prizes!

click
MidoriKirin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flitter » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:35 am

I finally found this thread! YAAAAAY!

||Username: ||
AprilShowers

||Name: ||
Whisper. No secret reason behind the name--it's just simple, sweet, and it seemed to suit her personality quite well. Her nickname is Whisp, which also suits her soft coloring/personality.

||Personality: ||
Whisp is gentle and patient, almost motherly in attitude. Her quiet, muted behaviors and calm demeanor make her the perfect lesson horse...except for the part where she's a unicorn. Due to the nature of her species, Whisp is very wise and quite old--think in the thousands-of-years-old range. She knows a lot and doesn't brag about it--the perfect mentor no matter who you are.
When I was very little I read a book called "Into the Land of the Unicorns", and I absolutely loved it. Whisp reminded me of the main unicorn, Lightfoot, immediately. Lightfoot acts as a gentle mentor in the quest, too old and not competitive enough to join the fighting but still young and strong enough to always remain a step ahead of everyone else. To me, I can see Whisp fitting into that role as well. The aura of nostalgia I associate with her fits as well.

||Captive or wild?: ||
Hmm...not trying to write a story here, but I feel like I should say something about Whisp's past. She was found on an unknown island by marketers looking for horses to sell, when she was too young to have a horn. They thought she looked like a nice, patient little filly, and they sold her to a stable who gave lessons to local children. Two years passed and Whisper proved herself to be a wonderful lesson horse. Then her horn began to grow.
Whisper stayed at that stable for the rest of her life, which was of course through generation upon generation of people. She loved each child who learned on her and settled down into the lifestyle, making her technically captive but...there's always a but. Unicorns can't ever fully be tamed, and Whisp still has the full capacity to leave the stable and roam free. She loves people, however, and wouldn't dream of leaving the stable. She's a captive by choice.

||Breed (opinional): ||
I agree with your original statement of "icelandic horse"...but she's also just plain a unicorn. Enough said.

||Why do you want it?: || I love Whisp! She immediately caught my eye, and I've been looking for an equine character for quite some time. She's absolutely perfect, both in her personality and her delicate design. I never thought I'd fall for a unicorn, but Whisper has completely changed my mind.

||How will you use it? || Whisp will gain a sacred place in my character website, as well as being drawn, written about, and generally adored. I'll use her every single day, as I do most of my sacred charries. :3

||Bid: || Three pieces of custom art. Check out my gallery...

Anything I can add to increase my chances will be done without question. <3
"If you find yourself missing something important, like a tail, always remember that it can take a lot of trying to find the right ending." - Eeyore

Hello there. If you're having a rough day, I hope that the next one is better for you. If you're struggling with things, I'm so proud of you for keeping going. You are amazing.

tumblr
the kiamara fanclub
do you ride horses?
trade with me
Flitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MidoriKirin » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Thank you for bidding AprilShowers ^__^

I'm sad to

with all my pets
and items as prizes!

click
MidoriKirin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flitter » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:19 am

You're welcome...and thank you! I really would have done this earlier if I hadn't *conveniently* lost the thread. :3

tumblr
the kiamara fanclub
do you ride horses?
trade with me
Flitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me