Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Three lives, Three Worlds, One Creator by Tundra

Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Three lives, Three Worlds, One Creator

Postby Tundra » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Well, the third isn't on there yet..I'm undecided on who i want to draw there.

Anyway Kuar is the One in Blue, Hes my main Role play character I created back in 7th-8th grade. Hes gone though so many transformations its not funny lol. But this seems to be his final design, unless I want him human. Then he takes on a whole different look.

The one in red is Verto, my Vampire slayer who had a turn for the worst. Yes that means he ended up a vampire himself. A common story i know, but it fit into the RP he was in at the time. Originally he was just my avatar on gaia online but I was convinced by a friend to actually turn him into the sharpshooter he is.

Last character, well, Probably will be Cradres, my Hybrid character that is a cross of Scarlet Macaw and Wooping Crane. Should have had him in the mid really, since he just loves the spotlight.

Anyway enjoy their sketches, since i probably will take time with this concept. It will be posted on my main RP form in my signature because, well it will have my main 3 RP characters on it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Three lives, Three Worlds, One Creator

Postby vinston » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Oh gosh, I just absolutely love the way you did this~! Everything about is just amazing :'D
-goes to stalk your gallery-
7/1/2017 ♥
- - -
and then they'll destroy you. piece by delicious piece.
vinston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Three lives, Three Worlds, One Creator

Postby Tundra » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:56 pm

hmm...I should finish this lol
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me