Based on Click to view
Artist You are a Pirate [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Never

Postby You are a Pirate » Thu May 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Emo is Exceptional

I have not had enough time to study this animal to tell its breed, although it is definitely canine.
It appears female, but the gender is not decided yet.
From a glance, you can see that although it was born with light, happy colors it has tried hard to change that.
Black tips were put into its light hair and it wears a skull as a hairclip.
On the canine's ear is an old wilted rose, and on its neck is a very depressing image of a possibly Christian cross. A ripped legging also adorns its right front leg.
On its right back thigh there is an insect that would have looked cute if it weren't for the obvious 'death face' and K.O. scrawled below it.
The canine appears unnaturally skinny.
Its markings are symmetrical except for the insect face.
I have had only enough time to glance at its eyes, they are a beautiful warm green, very unfitting to its style.

What I Like in Forms:
1. I like fancy formatting. This will be a bit of a booster for your form.
2. Both Quality and Quantity. A well written longer piece is an almost automatic win.
3. Effort. It's a great booster if your form shows that you spent a lot of time on your art or story.
4. Emotion. This goes mainly for stories, but art too. Try to make me feel as if I am there, living their life and feeling what they are.
5. Background. Why did they become depressed? Why are they so skinny? What caused its miserable state? -This is only if you are writing a story, but a short history is a great plus.-

Code: Select all
b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Why you want to Adopt:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b]
[b]Art:[/b] (Will boost your score.)
[b]Other:[/b]

By the way, 'Never' does not portray to the character, but if you include it in most anything it will boost your score ^^
This will end June 11th.
More time will be given if needed.
Last edited by You are a Pirate on Thu May 31, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Why?" The girl cried. "Why can't we be together? I love you more than anything, yet you reject me."
The boy tore away. "I-I'm sorry. I can't tell you."
She wept. "I must know. Please, tell me why."
The boy stayed silent.
"Please..." She said. "I love you."
He finally replied. "I can't love you because...because you are a pirate."
The girl stared at him. "I'm a what?"
"You are a pirate, you're all pirates except me! Because I'm a princess!"
The girl narrowed her eyes. "Isn't it the other way around? I am a pirate, you are a princess?"
"NU! You are a pirate, and I'm a pretty pretty princess! M'kay?!"
"What?"
"Problem?"
You are a Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Never

Postby daemon-infernalis; » Thu May 31, 2012 12:28 pm

.U s e r n a m e
Shrillex

.N a m e.
[color=#BF00FF]Syfie

.G e n d e r.
Female
.P e r s o n a l i t y.
Syfie is very quiet and shy. She doesn't talk much, and prefers being alone. She doesn't have any friends yet. She's always sad, and depressed. She doesn't eat much because of the way she is treated at home, and because her mother never bothers to care about her. Syfie can be aggressive thought. You push her to the limits, and she will back you down. She isn't afraid to fight, and isn't afraid to tell what she feels. Syfie is also sensitive. You tell her something that will make her feel horrible, and she will cry.

She usually never cares about what they call her, but something so horrible can set her in tears. Syfie is kind and caring, but she never shows it unless she thinks you need her help.
[color=#400080].Why you want to Adopt.

Because I love her design, and I need a new fursona,(if you don't mind) or if not then a charrie. I just fell in love when i saw her <3 She is perfect for the fursona i need!
.S t o r y.
[color=#BF00FF]''Would anybody care to tell me what f+12 X m= equals to?'' Ms.Cornela asked. Everyone in the room stayed silent. I just looked down at my paws, my pencil in mouth. ''Syfie? Would you care to answer?'' Ms.Cornela asked me. Oh no... not again with this again! She always picks on me! I thought. Good thing I was paying attention earlier, because then, I would have not known the answer. ''53.'' I said silently. ''Excuse me? Can you speak a little louder?'' Ms.Cornela asked. Three people giggled. ''53.'' I said a little louder. ''Thank you. Now-'' Ms.Cornela started, to be cut off by the bell. ''See you tomorrow!'' she shouted.

''Hey freak!'' Somebody sneered behind me. ''Are you off to the dump?'' Another smirked. I just walked away, not wanting to hear their own voices. ''Respond to me you dirty freak!'' the sneer hissed. I turned around. In front of me (some yard away thought.), where the three evil, little popular girls. Their names where Margaret, Sheila, and the last one, Symbara. I just gave them what i call ''the silent treatment'' in which i don't reply. I just whipped around and left. ''Ugh. I just hate her!'' I heard Symbara growl.

~*~

I got inside of my house, which was a small one, with two rooms, a kitchen, and a bathroom connected to each bedroom.
I gulped. ''I'm home!'' I said a little quietly. No reply came. ''Um..mom?'' I asked. Sill no reply. She must still be asleep. I thought, going to my room. My room was small, with only one bed, a mirror and a closet. My stomach growled. I wasn't going to let my mother push me again without eating. I wish I could cook, but my mother never bothered to teach me how. Well, she never bothers about anything. Ever since my father left her because tired and fed up of her, mother would not just bother about anything that was about me.

She would leave, not cook or anything, and would send the time shouting at me. Mostly because i looked just like my dad. I had tried to change that, by buying some fur dyes, but they never lasted. Some would fade away, and never help. I tried making designs on me which worked along with the dyes, but I remember my mothers reply: ''You will always look like your father to me! Now go away you mutt!''. She had said it with so much coldness, that I left the house for a while. Any time i would run away, I would come back. I exactly don't know why.

''Mom?'' I said silently thought the house. I found her in her room, of course sleeping like she always had.
Art: (Will boost your score.)
Other:
{Wip} [/center]

[/center]
Last edited by daemon-infernalis; on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Back from my hiatus! : D I won't be on as much as I used to though,(now that school started) but I will try to come on more frequently! :3

Siggy is a W.I.P!
daemon-infernalis;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby You are a Pirate » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:05 am

Thank you for entering!
"Why?" The girl cried. "Why can't we be together? I love you more than anything, yet you reject me."
The boy stayed silent.
The girl narrowed her eyes. "Isn't it the other way around? I am a pirate, you are a princess?"
"What?"
"Problem?"
You are a Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby You are a Pirate » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:42 am

Syfie's yours! :D
The boy stayed silent.
"What?"
"Problem?"
You are a Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

drawing