Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

New Edhanastian Chimera Litter (Winners Posted!) by Lilian Nightshade

Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
120 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

New Edhanastian Chimera Litter (Winners Posted!)

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Sun May 20, 2012 3:12 pm

This contest is now over. Congrats to the winners!

Well, PuddingWaffles and I have recently decided to breed our chimeras Arbatel and Haeseus. With this, now there is a new litter for you to adopt ^^. It's going to work like the previous chimera adoptions, you'll have to fill a form with art and story for the pup you're interested on and we'll judge each entry.

The contest starts now, on the May 20th, and will end next Monday, on the 28th. After this day the littler will be closed for entries and the judging will start.

Here is the list of pups:

Pup 1(female) - Designed by PuddingWaffles
soulBridge. = 72,5%
Azure23 = 68%
mozzie = 65%

Pup 2(female) - Designed by PuddingWaffles
Soriams = 78,85%
Arula Nischala = 65%
Aeyote = 63,75%
Barren = 62%
-Fire&Ice- = 52,5%

Pup 3(male) - Designed by PuddingWaffles
debijayn = 86,25%
Tryx = 78,75%
Shiko Hayashi = 77,5%
HollowedAngel = 76%
~Nova~ = 71,25%
momoply45 = 65,75%

Pup4(female) - Designed by Lilian Nightshade
BettyRubble = 72,5%
Ashenjay = 68,75%
firestar88 = 43,75%

Pup 5(male) - Designed by Lilian Nightshade
Verdana = 82,5%
Cougar28 = 77,5%
LotusWolf = 70%

Pup 6(female) - Designed by Lilian Nightshade
-Taken-

People who were disqualified due to lack of information:
loveTHATwolf
Yelloweh~
DreamerDaWolf
Hailey100

This litter was judged by Lilian Nightshade and PuddingWaffles.

Edhanastian Chimeras (c) Kiley and me, do not steal!
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 10 times in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Edhanastian Chimera Litter (Opening Soon)

Postby Novva » Sun May 20, 2012 3:13 pm

{ ~ σ η t ι ƈ ~ }

Pup Number:

The breath taking number three

Art:
Getting as much as I can.
Guys he isn't happy-by me
By me
By The wild one
By Radium soul
By me
by Chiu
ImageBy WolfPatronus

Something about Ontic:

1. He is color blind in one eye, which is different because normaly it would be both.
2. He is a perfectionist, and if its not perfect he will make it as close as possible.
3. He always needs to feel clean if he doesn't he will clean himself as quick as possible. He loves to have fun but getting dirty isn't his thing.
4. He doesn't really show too many emotions, so you have to know him well to realize what he feels.

Story:

My blood pumped faster. My eyes flickered as they shot back and forth looking for any movement among the trees. My ears twitched, I stood still as a statue. I couldn't control myself my muscles twitched with suspense. I Heard a twig snap. I whipped around and threw my head down. We collided and our horns locked. I Pushed forward, but she move only a inch. I pulled my eyes from the ground and looked into hers. She was staring into mine. She narrowed her eyes as she jumped forward. I slid back but regained my footing. I jumped to the side jerking her head as i moved with great speed. She pulled her horns from mine and locked onto my side. She threw her head down and charged at me. I was ready though and i swung my head around slaming my horns into her's. She slid but was back and ready in a instant and she hit my front legs and i fell to the ground. I rolled my eyes as I stood back up. "I just cant beat you can I?"
Panting and smiling we sat down. "Good work Ontic." She said.
"You too Azzurra." I panted. I stood up and shook the dirt from my fur. Who could have it on them and not feel gross? Azzurra stood as well and I turned and looked at her. I saw her beautiful markings. The blue and gray but only out of one eye.
My father voice spoke out catching me off gard. I spun around and narrowed my eyes at him. "You guys need to go hunting." He told us.
After I recovered from my mini heart attack I spoke "Okay where?" I asked thinking about the many hunting grounds we have, and wondering witch one to go to.
He shrugged "Witch ever you would like." He said I nodded and turned to Azzura.
"Lets just go to the closest one." We agree. We walked in silence until the colorful trees became thicker. I had my ears perked up to hear every sound our prey would make. My eyes keen on everything around us. I moved only the slightest bit to see everything but not make myself noticeable. I waited for our prey to move to reveal itself as it makes it's daring escape. I heard loud rustle in the bushes. I stood up and focused my ice blue eyes on them where the sound had came from. The sound was loud enough to be made by a Centhines, I crouched low and got ready to run after it when it bolted. I peered into the bushes to see a deep black figure, no Centhines, I knew then we where in trouble. We thought we where the hunters but now I see we where being hunted. "Come out!" I snapped. Nothing happened. No sound other than our breathing. The air felt heavy. I was nervous but I didn't show it. I stood tall. "Come out! Now!" I snapped again. We stood still as silence filled the air. I figured that if we where silent maybe he would come out. But what a stupid idea? I decided that it would never work. "I said come out!" I ordered. The bushes rustled. "Don't try to run." I barked. The bushes stopped rustling. A pair of of eyes peered at us through the bushes. "Ready to come out?" I asked and I think he was because he placed one large black paw in front of the bushes. I knew then it was a Pantherberus. I kept my heart beat steady. I knew he could tell if i was scared. I was but i kept calm as I prepared myself for a battle. I had always been told about these black hearted beasts and I knew that I wasn't going to just walk away from this perfectly fine, who know if I was even going to walk away from this? I stood tall my ears perked up, I waited for him, to speak, to move, every breath he took, I watched and waited. Staring at your bigest enemy,the one you fear, time passes very slow. Seconds become hours. time seems to stand still, still as you, like your made of rock, like your frozen in place. Ready, waiting, watching.
Finally he spoke, shattering the heavy silents."Yes." He said as he pulled his whole body from the bush.
"Why are you here?" I questioned.
"I guess because I was told to spy-"
I cut him off "Spying? Why? What do we have for you? Spying isn't going to get you any closer to the crystal." I snap back at him.
"I-" I didn't want to let him talk.
"You what?" I demanded.
"Well if you would let me finish I would tell you." He said. I was extremely shocked at how calm he was, his voice warm, like he wasn't annoyed at how rude I was. Or maybe he was but didn't show it, maybe he was scared of us. "I was told to spy on the chimeras but I saw you hunting and I was so fascinated with how you hunt so I stopped to watch but you found me first. I shouldn't be here you caught me now what?" He asked. I didn't know what to say why was he doing this? Why wasn't he treating us why wasn't he yelling? He was calm seeming so pure so true. Well I felt like the black hearted one now.
"Why don't you just leave? Go to your home. Nothing ever happened." I said trying to erase this from my mind.
and he nodded nobly as he swiftly turned and started and strode away into the bushes.
He knew we wouldn't attack him. I realized something then, the ones who I am always told are my enemies, aren't always your enemies. Didn't he just spare our lives? I let out a sigh of relief. I could still see him through the bushes as i called to him "Good bye."He flicked his long tail in return. I looked over at Azzurra. She seemed to be surprised too. I realized that maybe they weren't as bad as I has always been told. They where just surviving as where we. They just want power that we have.
"I have had a experience with a Pantherberus before, it didn't end like that." She explained as she stood gazing in aw in the direction of the Pantherberus.
"Lets keep hunting. We where sent out here for a reason we have to stay on task now." I add. I moved myself slowly under a tree where i wasn't in the open. My eye caught something this time it was a Centhines. Its ears twitched that's how I saw it and kept my eyes on it. Azzurra saw it too and we both waited for the right time to attack. The deer finally sensed danger and bolted we where ready. We shot out after it breathing heavy and pushing the dirt from under our feet as we ran. Azzurra peeled off to the side and I knew she was going to trap it. She appeared running from the trees and leaping in front of it. It slid to a stop but it legs tripped over each other as it tried to regain its balance. I hit its legs with my horns.Its knees buckled and it fell to the ground. We took our chance and leaped onto it. We killed it within seconds. "Lets go home now." I suggest. She nodded and we started to drag it home. We started for home with my head down. I felt horrible I had guessed that Pantherberus wrong I had thought for sure he would try to fight us but i had stereotyped them. I always thought they where all ruthless. Its weird they might all think that about us too, but they are just trying to survive as where they. When we reached the glistening glass mountains of Edhanastian that all the chimeras call home I was still lost in thought my head spinning i felt dizzy. I saw my father and needed to tell him our encounter. "Dad!" I called and he walked over to us. "Dad we just met a Pantherberus, and I do mean met. He went right out and honestly told us he was spying on us when we found him i asked him what he wanted and he told us that he was just fascinated with us and I told him to leave. Dad he obeyed me without any resistance. Are they really our biggest enemy if they will spare our lives?" I ask.
My dad looked surprised but then solemn. "Yes." He said "They are our enemy. I know some are good but they still are aggressive. They want our crystal and will go to great lengths to get it, they have started wars. Ontic you are young and have much to learn, but I am glad you had that encounter." He said and licked my head.
I nodded and so did Azzurra. We turned and was the setting sun illuminating the sky. The colors of a sun rise that sunk into you wrapping you in a blanket. I trotted with he loving feeling of the sunrise over to a cliff. The sun so bright and easy to see from the view i stood at. Azzurra walked up behind me. I turned and looked at her. She looked so beautiful and peaceful in the colorful light. She walked up next to me and we both sat. She might be older than me but she is my best friend. I didn't want this moment to end. The light the peace. Everything to perfect to be reality. I didn't have a care in the world. I was here it was now nothing else mattered. The sun set quickly, too quickly for me to like. The moment was slipping from my grasp i held onto it the best i could. But nothing good can last forever. The bright colors started to fade as the sun set behind the horizon. I didn't like the horizon now i wanted the sun to stay but it was gone now nothing i could change. Azzurra stood."You were great in practice. Keep it up, you'll be able to beat me." She laughed. Then lifted her head and left a swift breeze through her fur."Refreshing huh?"
"Yea very" I say sitting up and shaking my fur of all the unwanted dirt that stuck to it.
"Ontic I had fun today but i have to go home now. I will see you tomorrow.
"Oh ok yea see you tomorrow."I said but i was really disappointed, that wasn't how i planed it. I wanted something else. Maybe something more.

Personality:

Over All
This nonabsorbent chimera is very different. He is protective and will take on anything he needs to. Fit, and well aware of those around him, he will talk and will push away, but takes full blame. He dreams of many things, but also wanting to only rely on himself. He is more hard headed than accepting. He will always rather try than give up.

Reflective
Ontic is more on the serious side. He rather not share to much of a smile, but some days he could use one. He is more in the dark then the light, he is deep in though and is more to deny things, this is a part of him that he can't really let it go, though it bothers him a little, he needs some one else to help him with this. Also he can be rude at many times, and also he can be more of the 'let me be' type. It just happens when things get to him, and even know it's rare to see, it still hurts him inside, maybe that's why he pushes others away. Not always he is like this, but most times.

Rebellious
Ontic Never likes to play by the rules, he is rebellious in everything he does. This also goes for how he loves to be different, when authority comes rolling around, he isn't one who wants to be controlled. He will rebel, don't be surprised by his actions will lead to.

Independent
He isn't one to ask help from someone else because he likes to prove that he is able to do it. He also thinks that if he can do it no matter how long it takes that it will make him stronger and give him more knowledge. Also if someone asks to help he will most likely turn it down, this makes him stubborn in the fact that he will never give up and if he thinks something he is sticking with it.

Athletic
Athletic for sure! He needs to be out and about all the time and if he doesn't get out he will start acting weird and wont be himself. He is very in shape and a fast runner, very adequate and elegant in everything he does. Ontic will be sure to be at his very tip-top shape and no matter how much you wear him down, he will be swift and show what he is really made of.

Quiet
He isn't a talker and he listens more than comments. He is also one who likes to be in the shadows, not wanting to be noticed when a big crowd is around. Being noticed isn't a main thing for him. He loves to hear the silence and let it all soak in. This makes him seem like a kind of bad guy at sometimes, if some assume that, but really he is thinking out all his thoughts.

Stubborn
He loves to be right, even if he knows he is wrong he won't admitted it, he'll never back down from a argument, and if he does he will leave it making them seem like a bad guy and he knows he is right. That's just him he hates to be wrong, but doesn't every body? This makes him a part of him, Ontic will make sure to prove his point.

Responsible
Even when he is a pup he is very responsible, he always know what he has to do. He is good at getting things done when asked, he is also a good listener. If anyone need someone to talk to he is always there and he might not be much of a talker but he always knows what to say. Also he will take charge of whatever he needs to, and will take full blame if he messed up, he knows what he will do if some one puts him up to it.

Persistent
For him its harder to give up than it is to try and he won't stop trying. He will go at whatever he is doing until its done, never stopping. He is firm when it comes to finishing up the job, in spite of difficulty, he will try. This is a part of his specified habitual behavior, don't doubt him when it comes to this.

His Family ~
He loves his family because he cares for them and truly holds them to his heart. Inside he is very protective and he would do anything for his family, although that they can get on his nerves, he loves him to death.

Adventure~
Ontic loves adventure, he loves to discover and explore. There is so much he doesn't know that he would love to and going on adventures let him find new things, he also loves to just go and adventure with his friends and family. He would never back down, and would always push forward. His blood rushing, heart pumping, eyes wide, and the feeling of the rush is something he can't get enough of.

Being free~
He loves to be free, he loves to run and run and let his freedom soak in. He loves all his freedom and would rather die than give it up, because that's just Ontic. He wants to breath the air of life, and smile wide and spend all of this with all the things he cares about. This is a big part of him, don't take it away from him.

Dreams~
Dreams come in many ways there are the ones we have in life our dreams and goals but sometimes its hard to hold on to dreams that may never come true, depressing really. Well then there is dreams day dreams and sleep dreams the kind of dreams that well let your mind wonder to create many things to create your life dreams that may only come true in your head the dreams where your horrible brother is defeated by you even though in reality that will never happen, the stuff that is crazy and fun and sometimes you want other times you think you want to have in real life but well if they do it wont be good. These are the dreams he likes, craves, and needs.

Stars ~
Stars are imagination. They light up the sky, they show pictures, and are just beautiful and breath taking. He likes to think he has the stars on him, and watch them at night. He dreams of them, and thinks there might be a strong connection some where, there has to be.

Sunrises
There colors and memerability. They always put him into a good mood. He loves to watch them and if he could he would every morning of his life. He can't get enough of the light that burst over the horizon in the morning. His only colored eye wonders over to the red in the sky. It's nothing like like the orange and yellow.
He is still discovering himself and knows he will love so many more things.

Dislikes:

Mornings~
Mornings disrupt peaceful sleeping good dreams and non reality. But waking to the sun and light can be breath taking, but he has a hard time getting up and if he gets up to early he is grumpy. You don't want to be around him when he is grumpy.

Death ~
Death means good bye. Good bye is never good, he hates good byes and he hates death. This will be the only time to ever see tears fall down his face. He does not cry much, so this is something that strikes the heart.

Sitting~
Well sitting can be good when your tired or lazy but when he wants to get up and be free sitting seems to try and stop him, sitting also makes him feel lazy. He rather be off and about and can never sit still, it's a thing he has.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Why I want him

Well When Lilian showed all of the pups I was so exited. I loved them all until i saw him. I always wanted a male but when i saw him I knew he was my dream Chimera, if I could have any Chimera I would choose him. I love his design. I love how it pops and how he reassembles both his parents. I have tried for two other chimeras before, but I didn't know my dream chimera until I saw him and I really hope that I will pull this one off. Everything about him is just pure love and I know I needed to try my hardest for him and I can only hope my hardest is good enough.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

-How did the chimeras appear in the planet?

Chimeras appeared on the planet when a huge crystal meteor hit. They where all normal wolves who when the meteor it had their bodies and genetics completely mutated by the energy wave the meteor created.

-Where do the Pantherberi live?

They live in The Nevermore Forest and stay in trees, and the trees have long branches that create bridges which is good for them because it helps them trap prey or enemies. They also use The Dark Claws to train their young, but it is really bloody war grounds.

-What are the Glass Mountains?

The glass mountains are the current homes of chimeras, they where formed when the meteor hit. It hit so hard it caused the soil around it to break and rise into huge mountains, then there was a energy wave that hit turning them into pure crystal.
Last edited by Novva on Tue May 29, 2012 6:05 am, edited 55 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Novva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koiley » Sun May 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Looks great, Lilian! :)
They're such a lovely couple. ^^
Koiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mordacious » Sun May 20, 2012 3:16 pm

must post XD

I LOVE THEM ALLL.<3
basically quit lol

peace
mordacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight109 » Sun May 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Beautiful! Ahh how i wish one of the males would be Etsuko's mate XP
Ray pixel by me

Art by Neara
Starlight109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Sun May 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Pup two quite strikes me <3
If she's not who Waffles picks, I may be tempted to try for her! Or at least order some art for her owner <3
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashenjay » Sun May 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Pup 2 and 4 strikes me <3333
Awesome job, Lilian <33333

~*~
My name is Jack Frost.

I love being on my own.

No rules.
No responsibility.
It's as good as it sounds.
~*~

Ashenjay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teleport » Sun May 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Oh my gosh. They're all so beautiful. <3 I'll have to enter for one.
teleport

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby robyn » Sun May 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Gorgeous <333
I will have to enter!
i can no longer be active on CS :c
all of my characters have gone to a friend. (squiddking on most sites)
thank you CS for a good long run, i will never forget you <3
robyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Sun May 20, 2012 3:22 pm

i wanna try for 2
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me