Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Prowing by MouseWillow

Artist MouseWillow [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
102 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Prowing

Postby MouseWillow » Sun May 20, 2012 12:49 pm

I wanted to do some art without lines, and this is what I ended up with, please critique and comment.

This took a lot of work, and likely a lot of time, (I've lost count), either way, my eyes are about ready to fall out of my head and my fingers are sore XP.

Experimented with shadows and glowing eyes... hmmm
Image Image
MouseWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prowing

Postby Mydear » Sun May 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Just one question for you:
    Why is this in beginner?
    This is simply amazing.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Image
..............................................................................................................................Image
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say
..............................................................................................................................................................................I see you lying
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................next to me
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with words
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I thought
..............................................................................................................................................................................I'd never speak
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................awake
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and unafraid
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................asleep
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or dead
..............................................................................................................................Image

........Image........

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Mydear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sun May 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Put. This. In. Intermediate. NOW... It. Is. Amazing.
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MouseWillow » Sun May 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Thanks everyone!

Who moved it to intermediate? Thank you so much!
Image Image
MouseWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Sun May 20, 2012 1:28 pm

OMG
That is excellent!!!
I love the eyes
─────( others' motives
ImageImage
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
┌──────────────┐
coding shop
storage / icon credit
time: ★★★★★

└──────────────┘
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MouseWillow » Mon May 21, 2012 12:56 am

thanks.
Image Image
MouseWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prowling

Postby QUITTING DELETE ME » Mon May 21, 2012 2:07 am

Awesome! I love tigers too. I changed the title on this post to what it should be
Quitting, giving everything to my sister snappyfish.
QUITTING DELETE ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kannin77 » Mon May 21, 2012 3:09 pm

I love this its amazing I must sit and stare for 30 minutes or more
Hello I am Star
You can call me Star,Lore,Kannin,Kan
I am a Panromantic and Ace
I am also a Trans Masc Nonbinary He/They Pronouns please!
I like Homestuck and various Anime as well as Warrior Cats
I am Taken
in a happy Polyam relationship <3
Kannin77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MouseWillow » Tue May 22, 2012 7:16 am

lol thank you.
Image Image
MouseWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . : Milotic : . » Wed May 23, 2012 1:06 am

O_O

sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ, ɴᴏᴡ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ғʀᴇᴇs ᴍʏ ʀᴇɪɴs
ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀs ɪ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅᴇᴅ ᴘᴀᴛʜ.
. : Milotic : .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me