<Another Dox Dragon>~<Up for Adoption> by gherit

Based on Click to view
Artist gherit [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

<Another Dox Dragon>~<Up for Adoption>

Postby gherit » Sun May 20, 2012 8:02 am

Yup, another Dox Dragon for you lovely people to adopt. This one is strictly female, and the leopard spots and tiger stripes only appear on those areas on the left side. There is also a purple stripe on her bottom lip.
Now, how to get her... To win her, you have to give her a name, and a totally awesome story about how she got her tiger stripe and leopard spot markings. I wanna see what you guys come up with. ;)
Here's the form:
Code: Select all
[center][color=#0000BF][b]I wanna adopt her!! xD[/b]

~Username~
(Your username goes here)

~Gender~
Female

~Totally Amazing and Epic Story~
(Put your EPIC story here)

~Other~
(Put anything else you wanna add here)[/color][/center]

And don't forget to delete everything in parentheses!! x3
Have fun!!
this is going to be empty for now, cept for these words

yup
gherit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <Another Dox Dragon>~<Up for Adoption>

Postby Spacesthetic » Tue May 29, 2012 11:44 am

I wanna adopt her!! xD

~Username~
Darkeh-

~Gender~
Female

~Totally Amazing and Epic Story~
They studied me..Gave me drugs.They nearly destroyed me. I was filled wiht poisons..My fur changed colors.I looked around at all these creatures who had crazy markings. It only took days before i got mine. I was shocked..And in pain..I waited ofr the moment to free myself.I looked threw the bars of my cage at the other creatures..A young wolf sat next to me in a small cramped cage. She had bright purple markings.. SH etold me her name... Tanzen. SH eotld me they took he rin as a expeirement. She told me I was never like this before. But i accepted the fatc that i was a Dox Dragon. I was proud. I watched silently as she destroyed her cage and unlocked mine. We ran off but were soon seperated. I was on my own and I was ifne wiht that. I knew i would never see her again. Then i met another CReature.. His name was Panic. He wa smuch larger then me. He never let me out of his sight.He was like a big brother to me..But he had other feelings for me..ANd i couldnt accept that fact. I left him alone and flew off. I missed him..But i knew he was always wiht me in my heart. I became Ill..I swore i died that night..Yet i awoke with Panic and Tanzen at my side. They have saved me. Then Panic was taken away. Tanzne stayed and together we journied to far places aorund the world. :3

~Other~
Her Name Shall be..... Kay :3
space princev
Spacesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <Another Dox Dragon>~<Up for Adoption>

Postby gherit » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:03 am

Okay, since no else has applyed for her, this Dox Dragon now belongs to Darkeh-!
I hope you enjoy Kay. c:
this is going to be empty for now, cept for these words

yup
gherit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me