EiE tiger adopt by Larkspur1678

Based on Click to view
Artist Larkspur1678 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

EiE tiger adopt

Postby Larkspur1678 » Tue May 15, 2012 2:54 pm

This handsome guy is up for adoption^^ Fill out the form to the best of your ability to get him, winner will be chosen one week after the first form is posted.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Why you want to adopt:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b] (optional but a big boost)
[b]Art:[/b] (optional but a big boost)
[b]Other:[/b]

Taken
Last edited by Larkspur1678 on Sun May 27, 2012 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EiE tiger adopt

Postby antarct1ca » Thu May 17, 2012 9:02 am

Nice!

ImageImage

antarct1ca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamstersrule9912399 » Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am

Username: hamstersrule9912399

Name: heart brake

Personality: heart brake is mysterious and would rather be alone than with anyone else. He can be mean and get into fights (how he got his scars)

Why you want to adopt: i love his design and the chain on his tail! also i love emo/scene things, so he'd be perfect as a main character or new fursona

Story: when he was young his parents left. he wasn't sure if they were dead or just abandoned him and his littermates. now they were a week old and the rain pelted them hard. he began scrambled away from his squaking littermates, when he suddenly fell into a deep dark hole. when he became conscious again there was a little brown bunny sniffing his paw. he let out a tiny growl and the bunny jumped and shuffled backwards. the bunny then pointed to his paw and said in a small voice "you're hurt..." he looked down at his paw to see it bloody and bruised. then the pain kicked in. he howled for a few minutes then it died down into little wimpers. the bunny came closer to him and put some green mush on his paw which soothed the pain instantly. he stayed with the bunny for a month while he recovered. They soon became close friends and he stayed longer. he'd go out to hunt and bring back food for both of them. they got along nicely. until one day the bunny left. the now year old pup came home to see a note saying i've decided to move on. our time together was fine, but i'm leaving to greener pastures. do not try to follow, i wish to go alone. he was devistaed. his best and only friend had left him without warning and didn't even say goodbye. As time went on he felt he could no longer trust. he changed his look to a more emo style and changed his name to heart brake to suit his new personality. Now, here he is, wondering through the rain. pelting him just like when he was a pup, bringing back bad memories. Wondering what has become of his parents, siblings and old friend. maybe i should try to find them... or a new friend he longs for a friend or just someone to talk to and trust. but his past makes him think twice. Will he ever find happiness again?

Art: /

Other:nope

I'm insane
Well, I can feel it in my bones
Coursing through my veins
When did I become so cold?
For goodness sake
Where is my self control?
If home is where my heart is
Then my heart has lost all hope

hamstersrule9912399

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Sun May 27, 2012 11:59 am

hamstersrule9912399 wrote:Username: hamstersrule9912399

Name: heart brake

Personality: heart brake is mysterious and would rather be alone than with anyone else. He can be mean and get into fights (how he got his scars)

Why you want to adopt: i love his design and the chain on his tail! also i love emo/scene things, so he'd be perfect as a main character or new fursona

Story: when he was young his parents left. he wasn't sure if they were dead or just abandoned him and his littermates. now they were a week old and the rain pelted them hard. he began scrambled away from his squaking littermates, when he suddenly fell into a deep dark hole. when he became conscious again there was a little brown bunny sniffing his paw. he let out a tiny growl and the bunny jumped and shuffled backwards. the bunny then pointed to his paw and said in a small voice "you're hurt..." he looked down at his paw to see it bloody and bruised. then the pain kicked in. he howled for a few minutes then it died down into little wimpers. the bunny came closer to him and put some green mush on his paw which soothed the pain instantly. he stayed with the bunny for a month while he recovered. They soon became close friends and he stayed longer. he'd go out to hunt and bring back food for both of them. they got along nicely. until one day the bunny left. the now year old pup came home to see a note saying i've decided to move on. our time together was fine, but i'm leaving to greener pastures. do not try to follow, i wish to go alone. he was devistaed. his best and only friend had left him without warning and didn't even say goodbye. As time went on he felt he could no longer trust. he changed his look to a more emo style and changed his name to heart brake to suit his new personality. Now, here he is, wondering through the rain. pelting him just like when he was a pup, bringing back bad memories. Wondering what has become of his parents, siblings and old friend. maybe i should try to find them... or a new friend he longs for a friend or just someone to talk to and trust. but his past makes him think twice. Will he ever find happiness again?

Art: /

Other:nope

He's yours:3

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery