Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Tiny/Scourge by Takk

Artist Takk [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tiny/Scourge

Postby Takk » Wed May 02, 2012 11:08 am

This is my image of Scourge! He was the once playful kitten from the warrior cats books who was turned evil by lust for love and revenge. His brother and sister, Socks and Ruby, never played with him and always picked on little 'Tiny.' When Tiny got out from the fence he was attacked by Tigerpaw (tigerstar) under order of his mentor and nearly killed him. Bluefur (bluestar) stopped him at the last moment and Tiny ran off into the city where he met a few cats. He got a dog tooth stuck in his collar and lied about killing a dog and ripping right out of it's mouth! :twisted: When a few cats heard about this, they asked for his help with dogs. Not wanting to look chicken, he faced them only to scare them off with his shadow. The cats worshiped him.

He became leader of Bloodclan and went from Tiny to Scourge! When a few roughs came in, he fought them off killing a few. Power overcame him, using dog teeth to make him stronger. He wore them for claws and on his collar when Tigerstar came to ask for his help. He tricked Tigerstar into thinking he'd agreed and took his revenge in front of the whole forest. One blow to the shoulder then across the belly. Tigerstar lost 9 lives at once and Scourge got his revenge.

~Based off of Rise of Scourge, a warrior Manga~
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tiny/Scourge

Postby wolfsrainfan » Wed May 02, 2012 11:23 am

YAY! go scourge! :D good job i love the pic! :3
wolfsrainfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insane Author » Wed May 02, 2012 11:33 am

SCOURGE. I love scourge-y! He's such an awesome bad guy. he would have been even better if he had a bigger part in Warriors.
Insane Author

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Thu May 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Ya, sadly enough he had to die fairly young and corrupted :/
I'm actually writing a story where he took a mate the night before he died knowing if his fate went bad someone had to rule after him. It's about his grandson Shatter though
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insane Author » Thu May 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Dalmasca wrote:Ya, sadly enough he had to die fairly young and corrupted :/
I'm actually writing a story where he took a mate the night before he died knowing if his fate went bad someone had to rule after him. It's about his grandson Shatter though

Sounds really interesting...too bad scourge never took a mate in the real books, would have been very interesting if his son or later generations showed up. XD
Insane Author

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me