Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Stella by fantasy girl

Artist fantasy girl [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

Stella

Postby fantasy girl » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:46 am

Gallery clean out

(c) Original lineart Sketchy
(c) These lines fantasy girl

I'm trying to win the cutest ratlet, and her is some art of her.

The body was tricky, but then I got lazt with the BG xD

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1145032

fantasy girl wrote:Username:
fantasy girl

Ratlet Number:

Why do you want to adopt?
I want to adopt, because I have stalked this thread for a long time, and i completely fell in love in this little girl.

Rat Name:
Stella
Means star in latin

Personality:

Stella personality goes up and down, sometimes she is so cuddlesick you can get a little annoyed cuz she won't let you take one step before she screams and starts to run around on the chouch to get you back. And sometimes she is moody and don't even wants to get touched by you. (But it's very common for her to be cuddle sick) Stella loves to explore the world and tat adds up, she is an explorer on th highest level. She climbs up the chairs to get a better view of you and the floor, then scoops then of the curtains like a monkey before darting to the next window, and if a window is left open Stella will always manage to squeeze right trew and out to the open world, but even do she often goes for a walk outside she nevet get's hurt, she knows that the cars are scary and dangerous, to hide from other animals and humans and to be fast over the roads, when she is outside in her owner's garden she will go to the neighbor and start to grab the different berries (she LOVES strawberries, blueberries, rasberry, oranges, and grapes) and dart back home or under some tree (or even climb in it) to eat her beloved berries. Then she will lay on her back letting the sun warm her full belly.
Stella is easy to spot if she has ran away, she never goes to far away and you just have to see if the berries till the neighbor are still there then look up in the trees or somewhere high.

*Heights! = This is Stella absoluty favorite thing, she feels like a queen when she is at the top of something. (like your head etc.)
*Play = Her playing can be rough, but that never stops her.
*Run = Stella is an really active ratlet, she never sits still and always find something to do
*Flowers = She loves to go around and right threw flowers, their scent soothes her and makes her relax.
*Orange = Stella loves oranges and if you leave one on the table she's already on it eating it.
*Grapes = Stella always start to grab as many grapes as possible and takes them in her chinbags, then runs to her cage or under the bed to eat them in peace. (Or with any other berries)
*Wind = Always when it's windy Stella has to go outside to feel the wind stroking and playing with her body, she feels free! If it is possible she loves to eat her grapes outside when it's windy, but she gets moody if the grapes start to roll away.
*Swim = Stella loves to swim, but only if the water is the right temprature

Dislikes:
*Dogs = Stella don't like those huge creatures that have slime over their mouth, she can start to scratch them. But she loves to get chasen by them.
*Parrots = Those must be the most annoying things for her, they talk and talk and talk!
*Rain = Stella thinks the rainwater is to cold for her, and has to run away. But if she's inside she likes to study it.
*Cages = Stella hates to be trapped in a cage, but her owner let's her go around free in the house. But Stella sees the cage as a toilet and maybe a food station.

React to people/other rats:
Stella get's really suspicous around new people, she quickly hides under some furniture, and if they try to reach her she will hiss and bite. But if you come often or just ignore her at the start. Stella will jump up on your lap and demand that you pet and cuddle with her.

New rats are cool and awesome, so Stella will rush to them and start to sniff them and play.

Either way, Stella is a diva. But isn't afraid to run around and get muddy, but when she is back you better clean her up, because she always roll in the dirt and mud.

Quirks:

Stella loves to get cuddled with on her tummy, and she will then stretch herself as long as she can and make snoring sounds. And Stella love to climb up your chair when your working and start to chew or type random stuffs on your keyboard.

She also loves to climb around in ropes, up chairs etc.

What do you plan on doing with your rat? [size=1](Roleplay, Make art of, Hoard art of, etc.)
I'm planning having her in different roleplays, and make tons of art of her^^

And I will write about her life in her page. ^^

If you feel you can no longer care for your Rat, will you return it here to find a new home?
Of course, but that will never happen^^

Artwork/Story?
I ran around in the house, climbing the chairs and the couch, when I was at the top of my owner's chair top I climbed her head then sat on my hindlegs and sniffed the air.
W.I.P.
[/size]
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me