Evon Adoptable by ~ dawn ~

Artist ~ dawn ~ [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Evon Adoptable

Postby ~ dawn ~ » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:32 am

Design now belongs to H o w l i n g. Take good care of it :D

Just fill out the form below and I'll pick the best.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story/Art:
Do you promise to take care of your Evon:

[strike][strike]End date: Once I get five forms I will set an end date.
About a week after the first form, will add more time if people ask for it.[/strike]
This will end the 19th.[/strike]
Last edited by ~ dawn ~ on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Trading my Red Toxic, Line Tribal, Light Leopard, & my other rares for art & characters.
PM me with offers.
~ dawn ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Evon Adoptable

Postby ~ dawn ~ » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:22 am

bump
Trading my Red Toxic, Line Tribal, Light Leopard, & my other rares for art & characters.
PM me with offers.
~ dawn ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ dawn ~ » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:19 am

The Gray Dawn wrote:bump
PM me with offers.
~ dawn ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ dawn ~ » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:08 am

PM me with offers.
~ dawn ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ dawn ~ » Tue May 29, 2012 10:14 am

The Gray Dawn wrote:
PM me with offers.
~ dawn ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ dawn ~ » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:49 pm

bump
PM me with offers.
~ dawn ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Username: Rabbitheart
Name: Correy
Personality: Correy is strong willed and very outgoing. He'll never give up and never surrender his dreams. Correy is also fierce, full of spunk and is very quirky. He's very friendly, but despite that, he feels very lonely.
Story/Art:
Correy was once all alone for the longest time. No body seemed to love him nor care for him for the longest time, mostly because he was an orphan and had to learn to survive on his own. Sometime, late at night, he would sometimes cry himself to sleep because all he really wanted was to find a home or somebody to love. Until one day, he was taken in by a family who had lost their cubs and wanted to raise a child, even if it wasn't theirs. He was a friendly cub, but it seemed that none of the friends he made lasted very long, tending to move away or no longer being interested in him anymore. It made him sad every single time this happened, but he tried to persevere and continued to try and make friends. When he grew up and it was time for him to go back out to make his way in the world, he became a very strong willed individual. He sometimes found it very hard to trust others, given his past, but after he found his mate, a pretty young female named Akara, he's learning to trust again. (That's all the muse I can come up with on the fly I'm afraid. XD)
Do you promise to take care of your Evon: Ummm...hmmm...let me see...YES! I will absolutely adore him!
Last edited by Rabbitheart on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -PLEASE DELETE- » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Username:
Raven Feather
Name:
Ridley
Personality:
Rather stoic, a serious type who doesn't really know much about the abstract concept of "fun". He's always trying to keep himself busy doing something to keep his supplies and winter preparations going. He's not the type that will stop and chat whenever he gets the chance, but instead will more likely pass you by to continue working on something he deems more important. He doesn't try to come off as rude or jerkish, it's just part of who he is. He hasn't seen the importance in socializing the way the others do and finds that it takes up more time than it should and often leads to more drama than it's worth. He does have his rare moments where he eases up and lets his guard down, but those are few and far between.
Story/Art:
Ridley was born on the far east continent of China where he was raised by his fun-loving mother and his overbearing father. His mother was usually off having fun and enjoying life the way she was taught to while He and his father worked tirelessly to make sure they had food in the den and an actual den to go back to. Years went by and a hunter claimed both Ridley's parents as trophies, leaving the adolescent pup behind to fend for himself, thankfully his time spent with his father had really bolstered his survival skills and he regained his strength over the following months. Within a year he had built a small den for himself and had scouted a good 2 mile radius around the den which few creatures wandered into willingly. He's spent the whole of his life in this den, and has met a few good creatures on his way, a wandering Caracal by the name of Turro and it's pet falcon, Artiglio. A strange pair, but one that complimented each other nicely in Ridley's eyes.

Do you promise to take care of your Evon: YES!!

Big wip x~X
Last edited by -PLEASE DELETE- on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
MODS PLEASE DELETE!!!
-PLEASE DELETE-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ dawn ~ » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:23 am

bump
extending the end date by 5 days so forms can be finished
PM me with offers.
~ dawn ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -PLEASE DELETE- » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:09 am

Finished my form!