Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

some showed the faith and some showed none by gothic knight

Artist gothic knight [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

some showed the faith and some showed none

Postby gothic knight » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:24 am

"they said i was crazy. they i was... a murderer... a mare with a russet past. celestia herself feared my moonlight insanity. discord... nightmare moon... chrysalis... all of them pale in comparison to the power i possess. they may even respect me. it's high time equestria was shown a worthy villain, and those foolish wielders of harmony destroyed. revenge will be mine, princess celestia, queen of harmony, ruler of the sun...
... mother..."

meet lycanthropy, known as lycan for short. she's the illegitimate daughter of celestia and an unknown stallion... or some other creature... which could very well be the result for her strange appearance. she possesses great powers. they were not born to her though. one day, when she was a young filly, she wandered into the everfree forest and was bitten by an insane pony. the pony disappeared, and lycan was left to die. she did indeed pass on, her body found by princess luna and brought back to canterlot to be buried. then... after her supposed death... she opened her eyes. she was alive! her sudden revival baffled even the best of the doctors in equestria. she was given to a foster family, for celestia was not allowed to mother her accidental filly. lycan began to act strangely, and at night, she turned into the terror of ponyville. she killed her foster family and fled, and now wanders the land in this form both day and night to wait for the chance to get revenge upon her mother.

lycanthropy (c) me
mlp:fim (c) hasbro
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

call me fhey
i don't know what to put here
currently very obsessed with fnaf and ff14 raiding
x
ultimate legend btw

trades | fflogs | husband | ©