Based on Click to view
Artist Larkspur1678 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Owned by The Joker

Postby Larkspur1678 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:23 am

Won by The Joker

Finished, and I changed my mind, i'm making this an adoption, with no bribery this time x3

End date - May 7th
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Character gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Why you want to adopt:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b](optional if doing art)
[b]Art:[/b](optional if doing story)
[b]Other:[/b]
Last edited by Larkspur1678 on Thu May 10, 2012 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP - SiS Auction, Domestic Dog

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:11 pm

*stalkstalkstalkstalk*
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SiS Adoption Domestic Dog

Postby Larkspur1678 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Finished and up for adoption:3

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Username: Ƭнɛ Ĵσκɛя

Character name: Damien Blood, but everyone calls him The Baron

Character gender: Male

Personality: Baron is a quiet, enigmatic figure. He doesn't like anyones company, and prefers the solitude that his appearance gives him. Baron loves to imagine things, and often spends his days daydreaming about other worlds. Because of his removal from society, Baron's only doorway into reality is through his writing, and he loves to write.

Baron is known by others to be a successful poet, and an all-around excellent creative person. Baron loves to act, and often makes a point of being the star of any play or musical. When Baron isn't acting or writing, he spends his time drawing, coloring, or simply watching and listening.

Why you want to adopt: Baron reminds me of me in many ways, and I would love to make him my new fursona. He is colorful and wild, while at the same time being quiet looking and on the shy side. I would love to call him my own, and would color him as often as possible.

Story: (Note: Baron is an anthro in this story, and Venijus was my old fursona)
Chapter 1: Talkin to The Baron

It was a well known and a well accepted fact that nobody talked to Damien Blood, better known as The Baron. People talked about Baron, or talked in front of him, but never to him. However, that was just fine with him. Baron didn't like being disrupted from his quiet life with the aspect of mindless chatter. So, the students of Baskerville High kept Baron as far away from them as possible. However, when Venijus finally came to Baskerville High from Middle School, top of his class and one of the more popular students, the last thing he knew about was the Silent Rule of Baron.

It was a grey morning when Venijus reached Baskerville High for the first time. He was early, because he wanted to get a head start on learning where his classes would be. Walking up to the school, he noted a figure as grey as the clouds sitting on the wall. He had a sketch pad in his lap, and three pencils were sticking out of his hair, which had been tied up in a ponytail.

"Good morning!" Venijus called out to the solitary figure, before walking over. Looking up with a dark glare, the person-Venijus assumed it was a dog-slammed his sketchbook closed and leapt off of the wall with the grace of an acrobat.

The dog got closer to Venijus, his eyes almost invisible from the bangs that had fallen in front of his face, "People don't talk to me." He snarled before shoving Venijus away and storming into the school.

"Ye'd best heed his warnin'," a heavily accented voice called out. Venijus turned around to see an irish wolfhound getting out of his car. Venijus immediately recognized him as the principle.

"Why? Who is he?" Venijus asked, walking over to him, "Oh, and Good Morning, Principle."

The principle, known casually by his first name of Heathcliff, nodded a hello before responding, "That's Damien Blood, everyone calls him Baron, though. He is a sophomore with a bad attitude. No one talks to him, and he never speaks anyway, so I recommend keeping your distance from him." Venijus nodded before following the principle inside the school.

An hour later, school started, and the first class, English, was shared with none other than Baron.

Venijus sat in a desk and watched intently as Baron entered the room. It was just the two of them, the teacher hadn't even gotten in yet.

Venijus smiled, "Aren't you the prompt one. I thought I would be waiting alone."

Baron didn't even respond as he sat down beside Venijus. At first, Venijus was about to make a snide remark about how Baron wanted to sit near him, until he realized that the desk he sat next to actually had Baron's name scrawled on it.

Venijus stared before glancing up, "You come here often?" He asked sarcastically.

"I have been coming to the High School for classes since I was in seventh grade. I put my name in the desk because I was young and foolish," Baron deadpanned, before looking up, a nasty look on his grey muzzle, "Why are you talking to me?"

Venijus ignored the question and retaliated with a question of his own, "What are those markings on your ears, tail, and arms?"

Baron glanced down, before running his paw of the word "Life". Heaving a sigh, realizing Venijus wouldn't answer his question, he looked back up, a look of repulsion on his face, "If you must know. They are tattoos."

Venijus stared in surprise, "You have tattoos?"

Baron rolled his eyes and turned away from Venijus, fishing a book out from his backpack and beginning to read. Venijus looked at the clock, then back at Baron, then back at the clock.

Just then, the teacher walked in, flanked by the students.

"Good Morning class, I hope you are all excited, we have a fun semester of poetry ahead of us! Oh, and just to make sure that no one cheats, I am assigning classmates that will help you first years."

Taking names on a piece of paper, the teacher tossed them into a fedora and tossed them around a bit. Venijus didn't really care or pay much attention until it was his turn. Watching the teacher intently, Miss Greyson shuffled the hat before closing her eyes and reaching in.

"Venijus, your aide is going to be... Oh dear! How did his na- there must be some mistake!" Counting each name and each student, Miss Greyson sighed, "Venijus. I am so sorry. Your partner is going to be......Baron."

Venijus started to laugh at the look on Baron's face.

Art:(optional if doing story) WIP

Other: If it is alright with you, I am going to add a few more categories when I get home.

Q&A With Baron:

Hello Baron, it's wonderful to meet you.

You are an Anthropomorphic Wolf right?
...Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever.

Ah! Deepest apologies! Perhaps we should move on to the questions?
Hn.

My first question is this: Despite having a normal childhood, and growing up in a loving and supportive family, you became a very dark person. Why?
.....I see the world as it really is. What others see is a lie.

Two more questions.
....Hurry up.....

Question number two: What is your relationship with Venijus?
....Venijus went from an obnoxious boy who bothered me to my best friend. He is my equal opposite, and my only proof that society doesn't exist simply to suck the life out of you....

Alright, final question. Who are your favorite poets and why?
....I must say Robert Frost is my personal favorite, as his use of imagery and metaphor makes for an enjoyable poem, but he is easily rivaled by Emily Dickinson, as her views on life are much like my own. She is one of the few people whom I have met or read of that shares my view on life.

Ah, yes, I understand. Thank you for your time, Baron, I understand this must have been hard for you.
.....Good Bye.......

I have to go right now, but the form will be finished tonight! I promise! I changed stuff! It has been totally rewritten!
J
Last edited by Fawkes-Rinzler on Thu May 10, 2012 9:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarryDust » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 am

Username: Mischif-the-Wolf-718
Character name: Retrollia
Character gender: Female
Personality: One to hide and is very timid. Although one that doesn't enjoy being around crowds, she is a loyal friend. She will help someone, and isn't one to think positively about herself. She is a bit emo sometimes, but if you can get her out of her shell, she is creative, fun, and quite loud. Sometimes is one to fight and try to be survivor, but often fails or doesn't get what she wants out of it. Still, she loves to learn and is often said to be quite smart.
Why you want to adopt: She looks amazing, and is the first dog. While creating her personality, I thought she may even have a shot at becomeing a second fursona. (;
Story:(optional if doing art) One thing she remembers well. Very well. ((Written as a journal entry. ^^))

I was excited, and young. Only a pup. About a little over 2 and a half months old. I was jumping around. Literally. When we finally went there, the nice old collie who kept the horses was there too. She led me to the horses, and set me on a white horse named Billy. When I got on, I was happy. The collie led me around a paddock in circles, and I happily sat in. My helmet was still on, and my tail hurt. But it was worth it. I felt good, and proud. I kept doing it many times after. Now, I get to do trail rides, and sometime soon I want to practice english riding. And try bareback. But that stuff has to wait for another day. I still remember a lot of horses: Red and Spirit, Pawnee and Amigo, Tank... all those wonderful horses. I remember almost all their looks (forgot Spirit's) and some of their personalities and querks too. I've grown to love horses, and will stay that way. Forever...

Art:(optional if doing story) Doing soon
Other:
Image Image Image
My Dragonadopters My Dragon Cave

~ Listening to: My dad's computer while he watches the guild. 8D ~
~ Watching: ... words? ~
~ Currently: Playing my computer FINALLY!! 8D ~
~ Feeling: HAPPY AS HECK!! 8D ~
~ Other: Join Me at: https://secure.join.me/874-278-019 ~
StarryDust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the timey thing » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:05 am

Username: KearTheLear...
Character name: Bascootah { Bah-Scoot-A }
Character gender: Male
Personality: Bascootah is quite a loving kid, always looking out for others. One of his favorite hobbies is playing the computer, most of his close friends calling him a computer geek. Unlike his breed, he wouldn't kill an animal for the world. The boy just loves them to death and killing one is just horror to him. Ever since he was little he has dreamed to be a Drama teacher, so pretty much is not like most boys.
Why you want to adopt: Well... It is just adorable! The way it is based off music, it can just strike someone like a dagger when they realize how much they love it, ya know? <3 And, it's rainbow tail makes me think of pride. It just makes me feel like there might be someone out there... like me. <3
Story: ---
Art: ---
Other: He is Bisexual. <3

WIP.. Q_ Q
Last edited by the timey thing on Wed May 09, 2012 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
TG: sup man names dave strider and im the only cool kid youll ever meet that has a decent amount of humor and loves to talk about size comparisons
TG: not
TG: im the knight of time and live in the land of land of heat and clockwork.
TG: there isnt much to say about me since it keeps the mystery pumpin like fireworks on the fourth of july
TG: i got balls of steel a voice of flat irony and nic cage really sucks
TG: apple juice is amazing and if i havent said it before
TG: i am the coolest kid around

CAW CAW DIMWIT
my windy bro CAAA movehns meios DAFC
ImageImage
the timey thing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes