Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Vent Drawing 2 by opti-mism

Artist opti-mism [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vent Drawing 2

Postby opti-mism » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:43 pm

I want people to look at me,
Not with that look,
Oh, she's different.
Oh, she has ADHD.
Oh, she goes in after school everyday for extra support.
Oh, she doesn't get the best grades.
Someone....

Please look at me for the beauty i can bring to the world!
The art that i can do!
The friend i can be!
The shoulder to cry on!
The one who can make you laugh!
The one who's always cheerful, even when she's having a bad day!
The one who can laugh for an hour over a cup of pepsi, just simply because she enjoys laughing!
The one, who, once you get to know her, you could come to love!

Don't judge me for my disadvantages....
Look at the good i can do for the world.... Please.... for once......

~Written by goldenrose7, on a thought...

People like you are rare. You are a unique and creative person who tends to march to the beat of your own drummer. Private, quiet, and socially cautious, only friends who know you very well may ever see your more playful and expressive side. In fact, it takes awhile for you to feel comfortable with new people so you may often be described as somewhat reserved. But inside, you are a person of great feeling and care deeply for the people and causes that are dear to your heart. Your personal values are most important to you so you always try to make choices that you feel good about. You are rarely willing to compromise on anything that is really important to you. You can sometimes become overwhelmed by the intensity of your emotions, and your relationships need to be free of conflict or tension for you to remain in them.

You are also a highly imaginative person and may enjoy expressing yourself through the arts. But since you are also somewhat of a perfectionist, you may have trouble hearing constructive criticism without taking it personally. You are quick to understand the deeper meaning of things, and often have a fresh or original take on events and people. Since you prefer by nature to act spontaneously, you resist too many rules or too much structure. And you may also have trouble staying organized or making decisions. At heart, you are a non-conformist and must find the path that is really right for you, even if it means striking out alone

~My personality taken from a highly accurate personality test: Copyright Naviance

I know, i know... a lot of sad vent drawings lately, but it helps. It really does. ~Small smile~
~Sincerely, Rose
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me