Artist Applesky [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Worry - Toxi+Bbun

Postby Applesky » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:02 am

Worry - Open For Adoption
End Date: 31st April
Worry is Anger's Mate, making her one of the leaders.

Name.
    Name Origin.
    Gender.
    Mood. WORRY
    Rank. LEADER

Code: Select all
    [size=85][b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Name Origin:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Mood:[/b]
    [b]Why you want this Sententia:[/b]
    [b]Explain their personality in detail: [/b]
    [How their mood changes their reactions and their actions in everyday lives, and how it effects their personality, so how they act]
    [b]Creativity:[/b]
    [b]Other:[/b][/size]
CONFUSED?
Click here to visit the OFFICIAL Sententia Information Thread.
Last edited by Applesky on Thu May 03, 2012 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
FR Trade Thread
♡ ♡ ♡

Avid Overwatch player & lowkey CS veteran
Feel free to message or trade me, I won't bite.

♡ ♡ ♡
Applesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Worry - UFA

Postby Applesky » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:58 am

Worry is now UFA!
She is one of the Leaders of Sententia
ImageImage
FR Trade Thread
♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡
Applesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxi+Bbun » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Username:
    Toxi
    {Of Toxi+Bbun}

Name:
    Koboloi
    Kobo for short

{KOH-boh-loy}

Name Origin:
    Greek
    {is the Greek name for worry beads}

{Fea, Chick, Girl}

Leader
    {Mate of Anger}

Mood:
    Worry
    {n. A state of anxiety and uncertainty over actual or potential problems.
    v. Give way to anxiety or unease; allow one's mind to dwell on difficulty or troubles.}

Why you want this Sententia:
    {Color}
    I want this Sententia because well, I liked the colors, that is what initially grabbed my attention. The "dusty blue" color happens to be one of my favorites, right after "dusty purple". Dusty blue was the background color of my tumblr for quite a while, until I changed it to a more sky blue. Anyways, I love how the dusty blue and light brown compliment each other, and the white just really brings it all in. Plus, the nose. It seems to be the brightest color on the whole design, yet, it doesn't clash.

{Personal}
    Second, I am a "worry-wart" myself. I would worry and over-analyze everything. I still do, but I try not to let it consume me. My mother bought be a worry stone, to help me not worry as much. I'm convinced it helped, but the science part of me says it was a placebo effect. In any case, what it was was a very smooth grey stone, with a groove cut into it. You would rub your thumb in the groove to get rid of your worries.

Explain their personality in detail:
    {Around The Home}
    Around the home (where ever that may be at the time) Kobo is constantly worried about safety, and other's opinions. She worries if the home is safe enough for others, especially her family and pups. Whether a rock the size of a dime could get lodged in someone's paw, causing them to bleed, or worse, get infected. That inhaling too much dust will cause one to choke and pass out, or worse die. Kobo also worries that others who come into her home will judge it based on size, and cleanliness. She tries many different ways to make her home/den seem bigger and cleaner. When she is not out, she can usually be found cleaning her home, worried about others opinions and safety.

{In Public}
    In public, Kobo is always, always worried about her and the wolves she is traveling with's safety, whether the Chykes are coming, about the weather, and almost everything else. She can hardly stand going outside her home, but it is necessary. Others can smell the worry on her, and it can be a dead give away in a fight. However, during a fight, her worry lessens a bit and is replaced with concentration and focus on the fight.

{With Loved Ones}
    Kobo is most relaxed around her loved ones. She feels a sense of security with them that eases the worry. She doesn't feel like she is being judged by them. Sure, her home/den is still spotless, and she cleans it after they leave, but still. Kobo still worries for their safety in her home. What if she missed a rock? What if that rock is sharp? What if one them cuts their paws? These questions still lurk in the back of Kobo's mind, causing her to seem stiff, awkward, or maybe just a tad over protective.

{With Strangers/Disliked}
    With strangers and disliked, she is not as concerned for their safety as she is worried about their opinions, and what their business with her or her pack is. While Kobo does not adore all of her pack members, their are some that she doesn't like to share too much personal business with. With strangers, and those that she doesn't like (such as Chykes), she is constantly worried about what they think of her appearance, strength, or otherwise. She is also worried about what they are planning to do to her pack. Enslave them? Kill them? Separate them? Turn them against each other? These are just a few of Kobo's worried questions.

{With Young Ones}
    And last but not least, the group that Kobo is most worried about. The young ones. The young ones of any species worry her the most. She worries for their safety, their training, their socialization, and their future. She always has an eye on the pack's pups, making sure they don't get hurt, and if they do, rushing them to the pack healer. She likes to watch training from afar, making sure, at least to herself, all the pups are doing good in training. Next is socializing. She watches to make sure even the shyest of pup have positive socialization, so they are comfortable in their own pack. Finally, she worries about the pups unpredictable future. Be it a drought, a food scarce, a mass killing, or even a pup gone wrong. This worries Kobo the most.

Creativity:
    {Poem-}
    Safety for others,
    Judgment from others,
    When will she stop worrying?

Other:
    {Question- Can I put a necklace on her? I didn't see anything against it, but I could be wrong.}
    Her necklace:

-Toxi
Toxi+Bbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Applesky » Thu May 03, 2012 10:59 pm

asdfghjkl;
Never realized until you told me that there wasnt a 31st April xD

Your form was absoloutley amazing, you deserve Kobo ^^
ImageImage
FR Trade Thread
♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡
Applesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxi+Bbun » Mon May 07, 2012 7:12 am

applesky wrote:
asdfghjkl;
Never realized until you told me that there wasnt a 31st April xD

Your form was absoloutley amazing, you deserve Kobo ^^

Sorry for the late reply, I've been really busy.

Thanks so much! <3

-Toxi
Toxi's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝June 16, 2019
Big oof ya know.
Much love. ❤❞

❝CS Pet❞

❝Links to Click❞
Fursona and Characters
Image Image
Bbun's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝Bit inactive but still always checking!❞