Based on Click to view
Artist diatomdude [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

OOC #21 - Adopted

Postby diatomdude » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:34 pm

My first OOC as an artist here :3

[b]And we have a winner! Congratulations to Fluttershy107 :3 Hope you enjoy her!

To adopt him/her, please fill out the form below:[/b]
Code: Select all
[color=#0040BF][b]Username[/b]:
[b]OOC Name[/b]:
[b]OOC Gender[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Art/Story[/b]:
[/color]

If you choose to do a peice of art, it doesn't need to be museum worthy, I just want to see some effort. Same for the story. It would be great if it could be at least one paragraph, but please keep it a reasonable, readable length. (; Thanks!

I will judge the winner on Tuesday, April 10th.
Last edited by diatomdude on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

call me tea ✽ they/them ✽ algae is my life
I am still on semi-hiatus but occasionally I procrastinate college with info posts about genetics
commissions: closed | art trades: closed | requests: nah | collabs: closed
charactersartfight
diatomdude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OOC #21

Postby Jitterbug. » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Username: HorsesForCourses
OOC Name: Omega
OOC Gender: Male
Personality: Omega is quite a shy OOC but is very loyal to those he is close to. He is very independant and likes time alone to chill out and do his own thing, which is usually exploring as he is very curious.
Art/Story: Omega's mother was abandoned by her owner in a forest. Omega was born some days later. He didn't know his father but never felt like he was missing out on anything. As a young OOC he lived life to the fullest - often exploring the forest, investigating rabbit holes and climbing trees - he loved the forest and all the excitement it offerered. When he was quite young, his mother was taken by an eagle while Omega was exploring. From then on he lived alone, eating berries and whatever else he could find.
Some years later, when Omega was fully grown, he explored further then usual. Eventually, after walking for several miles, he heard this strange noise. The noise got louder and louder as he walked on and instead of trusting his instincts and turning back, his curiosity got the better of him. Soon he came to the edge of the forest, where the noise was roaring loader then ever. He pushed through the last of the bushes and then the trees were gone, replaced by large roaring beasts that zoomed past at tremendous speeds. Some of the beasts were going one way and the rest the other, all following each other in a line. Omega had never been outside the forest before and this was starting to scare him. Suddenly, one of the beasts veered madly out of one of the lines and started to spin sideways, it's fury heading straight for him. Then the world went black.
(I may add art of him later)
Previously HorsesForCourses - please don't steal!

wmes art dams gypsies

Jitterbug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:54 am

OOC Name:
OOC Gender:male
Personality:smart, calm, brave, protective strong.
Art/Story:
[/color]was born along the side of a river. His mother was father was ill and died a few weeks after kokoa was born. Heartbroken, his mother ceased to care for him and he was forced to, at two weeks old, fend for himself and his mother. His mother wouldn't eat and soon he had to venture out into the outer woods for help. He traveled carrying his mother along and they soon came to a road side. Exhausted they rested there. for awhile. After about two days they traveled further into a big city called "Chicken Smoothie" (lol) They dragged themselves to a street called "forum" then, a van labeled "OOC adoption center" came rolling up and a nice human got out and picked them up and took them to
the OOC adoption center where kokoa would find a good owner. Why doesn't the mother get adopted out too? you may ask. Because sadly she couldn't make it to the adoption center. Ok...um...that's about it hope you liked his story :D
Last edited by Guest on Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Junsui » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:04 am

Username: Junsui
OOC Name: Riptide
OOC Gender: Male
Personality: wip
Art/Story: wip
Junsui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flitter » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:39 am

Bookmark--I'm entering!
Flitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flitter » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:19 am

Username: Fluttershy107
OOC Name: Wim. I thought and thought of names for her, but nothing was fitting--so, believe it or not, I took a goddess from my four-year-old cousin's made-up religion. Well...what works works!
OOC Nicknames: None; I think Wim is short enough as it is!
OOC Gender: Female, of course.
Personality:
Strong
Wim can pull through anything and endure just fine. She's like the ocean that way--no matter what happens she can come out on the other side, and usually make the people she's around feel better in the process.
Patient
Wim can also wait as long as you need her to. It may seem like a pretty small character trait, but when you're actually around her it's really noticeable that she has the ability to let time be time without interfering. How many people do you know that can do that?
Loyal
She's there whenever I need her, plain and simple. She's my friend. ♥
Funny
Wim has the most unique sense of humor I know--sarcastic, witty, cynical, and more often than not completely hilarious. It's not so much her jokes as her lack of jokes: her whole take on life is funny, in an intentional way.
Story: The day Wim and I became truly best friends was the day my father took us to the beach. I ran into the water first, jumping and splashing and laughing and throwing water at Wim, who finally made some comment about how she was wet enough already and joined me. Then we did all kinds of crazy stuff; and felt the wet sand between our toes and got salt in our eyes and smiled.
Then it was time for lunch. My dad had packed sandwiches for me and him, and Wim ate the bread I gave her off mine. It was too hot to touch anybody, so I lay on my beach towel covered in wet sand and Wim curled up a little ways away from my feet. It was nice at first, but we both got bored quickly. Finally Wim broke the silence by getting to her feet and racing back into the tide. Laughing, I joined her, and the afternoon passed much as the morning had. This time we made a sand castle, and some three-year-old knocked it over, but the foundation was still there, which made us both proud (Daddy too). The waves were getting colder, so I didn't swim so much, but Wim could handle anything. Dad gave me a granola bar and we watched her do flips and jumps and put on the best show she could for us.
Later, the sun started setting and even Wim was out of the water. Daddy took our things up to the car, and I took off my flip-flops and walked down the beach one last time. Wim was right by my side, and we talked and looked for sea glass in those last few sunlight minutes before it was time to go home. Just before getting in the car I looked back across the sand and saw two sets of footprints, hers and mine, side by side up the whole length of the beach. And just then I knew that was how it was meant to be forever: Wim and me, side by side.

I really hope this wins. I absolutely adore this girl!
Flitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flitter » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:21 am

That was a messy, messy WIP of an entry I just made...
Flitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flitter » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:47 am

...so who won?
Flitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diatomdude » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Gah! So sorry guys! I totally forgot about this :oops: It's been a super busy week :p Will judge right now!

call me tea ✽ they/them ✽ algae is my life
I am still on semi-hiatus but occasionally I procrastinate college with info posts about genetics
commissions: closed | art trades: closed | requests: nah | collabs: closed
charactersartfight
diatomdude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OOC #21 - Adopted

Postby Flitter » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:01 am