Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

OMGee! A Rabbit! by amithethird

Artist amithethird [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

OMGee! A Rabbit!

Postby amithethird » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:52 pm

It's a rabbit! Just in time for Easter! 8D

I'm very pleased with how it turned out with the lines and everything. If anyone thinks I should turn it into an editable please speak up! ^^
The background took longer than I thought it would because I couldn't figure out what to do with it.

So what's the deal with this particular rabbit? Ok, so it's a long story, but I'll try to cut it short. My friend and I noticed how Gerard Way hops a lot during concerts and we started giggling about what he'd be like if he were a rabbit. My friend then said that I should draw him as a rabbit, so I did. :P
With that in mind, if you're an MCR fan this might be a fun scavenger hunt for you. See if you can figure out where different parts of the picture came from or what different parts of the picture relate to. Go ahead, guess. It's not that hard. You know you want to. XD

I would LOVE some comments on this! Thanks! ^^

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OMGee! A Rabbit!

Postby SapphireGlow » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 am

LOVE IT!!! I still have the original
SapphireGlow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Yeah, I was too lazy to draw a tie. And I wanted it to be a red tie, but his little hair tuft is already red and I didn't want too much red so...yeah I probably over thought the colors. XD Anyway. Glad you like it! ^^

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SapphireGlow » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:15 am

I think I got everything...I'm not exactly sure what the background is. I think the stuff in the bottom right corner may be blood though?

shoulda done the red tie....
SapphireGlow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Yeah, I should've done the tie. Ha ha. XD

Call me Third or Ami
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me