Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hello, world! by Onew~

Artist Onew~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hello, world!

Postby Onew~ » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Yes, it *DID* take me this long to draw this. The only extra time I spent was pressing the replay button on youtube.

I am aware that the horse is very, A, horrible, B, tiny, and C, the joints look like swollen wounds, especially that knee on the right leg =_=

I dunno, I thought having three numbered reasons would make it be 'cool'.

I usually don't like people who do this, but, OHMYGOSHIT'SHORRIBLE ._.

Anyhow, I drew this for a reason. Two days ago, March 17th(St. Patrick's day), my mom discovered that her mare had a foal beside her. You guessed it, we got a "surprise" foal! It is a healthy red roan filly(female) with a name that is undecided(She's only had two days in her life, give her some time and she'll name herself :P).

We were about to put her in a stall anyhow so we could control her feeding, as we(Me, my mom, dad) thought she was very overweight. But apparently, our stallion had gotten out and bred her a while ago, therefore resulting in this little cutie.

I have two pictures of the filly. I apologize for the horrible quality. I would've taken better ones, however the camera lost it's battery before I could get in a better lighting spot. :\

Picture one
Picture two
Onew~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me