Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The reen polka dotted kitteh ate your cupcake! by snowykay

Artist snowykay [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

The reen polka dotted kitteh ate your cupcake!

Postby snowykay » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Yes I know I'm bad. And yes, I know people don't like my drawings. But that's no reason to be rude. I like critisism like, "I like the drawing, but something that would make it better is that you could make it more realistic." Crisicism is NOT: "It would make it WAY better if it was realistic. It would bring it up from a 1 to a 3 if your lucky. The whole thing's just bad." I don't like it when people are rude. I like criticism, but if you don't know what criticism means, please don't post just to make me feel bad, post something helpful, or positive, and no, I'm not just asking you to say "I love it!" just post your honest opinion, but please don't make it mean. Like, if you don't like it, don't say, "Yuck! It's bad!" Say something nicer please, like "It's not to my favoring." or "It's not the kind of thing I really like." Sorry if this sounds rude itself, but I'm really proud of my bad art, and it makes me feel bad when people are mean about it.

My goal: Get a feature! Not necessarily for this, just in general, my goal is to get a feature on any art of mine!

signature wip
snowykay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me