Ixchel - Owned by Hurricane Fluttershy (JBD 112) by Temperance.

Based on Click to view
Artist Temperance. [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ixchel - Owned by Hurricane Fluttershy (JBD 112)

Postby Temperance. » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:56 am

Huge congrats to Hurricane Fluttershy on winning Ixchel <3
Last edited by Temperance. on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

══════════════════════════════════════
T E M P E R A N C E

Female| INFJ |Christian | Kintaur Mod

ImageImageImage

> Call me Temperance, Tempy, Kat, or whatever you feel like.
> I love animals and decided to pursue a dog training career c:
> I have broad tv interests; everything from anime to sci-fi
> Banished is my new fave series (gifs to left are from the show)
> Literate writer with oodles of characters but very little time.
> Canadian!!! Whoop whoop! Bring on the maple syrup ;P
> Only posting occasionally - sort of on a semi hiatus

Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #112

Postby lolpeaceoutlol » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Done :D

մʂҽɾղɑʍҽ: lolpeaceoutlol

ղɑʍҽ: Purple pie

ղìϲҟղɑʍҽ: Purp

ցҽղժҽɾ: Female

ɑցҽ: Adult

Ŵhγ Υøû Ŵαŋŧ Her: Wow, well i want her for many reasons. The first and most valid reason why i want her is because of her striking beauty. I love how the colors flow, and I love the color purple. So i figured this Jelly Bean Dragon was perfect for me. Second because i love JBD's and have been trying to get one for ages. Three, well because i love her.

քҽɾʂօղɑӀìէվ: Everyone would think that Purple Pie is a very dark Jelly Bean Dragon judging from her past, but Purple Pie is nearly the oppisote. Purple Pue is a smart JBD with a king but occasionly moody personality. Purple Pie does not judge another JBD on thier looks, instead on thier peronality. She is very trusting to other JBD's despite her rough history. You must be warned though. Purple Pie can be by polar. In other words she can be happy one minute and yelling and screaming with anger the next, and watch out for those mood flashed. You do not want to me in that. To sum it up Purple Pie is a nice jellybean with an occasional mood flash because she is by-polar.

հìʂէօɾվ: Purple Pie was born froma dark purple egg. IT had a few little blue spots on it that were very light at the time. Purple Pie grew up in a harsh enviorment, and even thouh she grew up with mean people alla round her Purple Pie turned out to be a pretty nice Jelly Bean Dragon .
But never foret she does have those angry flashes. She never forets anyhting ever- no matter how small.

Fανǿurĭŧε Fǿǿd: Grapes (becaue they are purple)

Šŧørγ: Purple Pie was born in a large cell. IT was more like a cage then a cell though. It was dark, cold, and extremly scary for little Purple Pie. She was then led out of the cell. She immediatly recognized her mother and father. They looked so much like her. One was blue with small dark blue spots while the other was complelty purple. The mother and father were both on a leash and so was she. The family screamed eachother's names. They struggled to get to eachother, but couldn't as the humns held them back. Purple Pie was then hit with something right on her blue little head. When she woke up she was in a real cage. A grey one that was metal, and bars wrapped around so Purple Pie couldn't get out. She cried out desperatly for her mother and father, but got no answer in return. Before she knew it a scientest was there trying to calm her down a little. Then he snaked out of the building with Pinkie Pie. He kept her at his houe from then on. When Pinkie Pie got to about 1 year old she realized the scientest had snuck her out. Probably for her own good to. One day men barged into her house. One day about 5 men barged into the house. They shot the scientest right in the heart infront of Purple Pie. Purple pie then dashed out of the house. She ran through the streets tears swelling in her purple eyes. People were pointing at her and laughing noting that she looked like an odd creature. Afer about 5 miles of running Purple Pie was exhausted. She then became lucky as she came across a lrge forest. She decided she would stay there for the rest of her life, and she hopes to find her mother and father one day.

ɑɾէ: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1073872
Last edited by lolpeaceoutlol on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
lolpeaceoutlol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream.Love.Laugh » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:13 pm

մʂҽɾղɑʍҽ: mikimoo82
ղɑʍҽ:Viola-Italian for purple
ղìϲҟղɑʍҽ:Vil
Ŵhγ Υøû Ŵαŋŧ Her:Because this is going to be the 20th time i've tried to get a JBD and because she is lovely

քҽɾʂօղɑӀìէվ: *At LEAST two paragraphs* Funny, Polite, Cheery and + She loves being with friends and family! (Sorry if this is too short!)
հìʂէօɾվ: *At LEAST two paragraphs*She was born in a Grape looking egg that had a little blue spot which grew each day until she hatched in to the little rascal that she is, and when she started school she was the class clown and pranker!
Fανǿurĭŧε Fǿǿd:WIP

ŠŧørγWIP

NVM, i will let some one else have her!
Last edited by Dream.Love.Laugh on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Hi, my name is Dream.Love.Laugh.
    i was more recently known as .: Miki :.
    i have a twin sister, deep space;
    and we sometimes may do some
    unfair trading.

My java is broken therefore i can
    not do any digital art.
    if you wish to ask me something,
    please do.

-Dream.Love.Laugh
Dream.Love.Laugh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voidsounds » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:05 am

մʂҽɾղɑʍҽ: Nightgaze
ղɑʍҽ: Olivia
ղìϲҟղɑʍҽ: Olive, Liv, Livie
Ŵhγ Υøû Ŵαŋŧ Her: I have always wanted a Jellybean dragon. I've stalked the thread since, like, JBD #60. I've waited a million years (not really) to get a JBD. I saw this one and she reminded me of...myself. I can't explain it, really, but I feel like this is the one. o.O

քҽɾʂօղɑӀìէվ: Olivia is a creative, fun JBD. She is great to hang out with, and she is popular. She always sees the good in others, but the bad in herself. Others think she is a great person/JBD, but she thinks of herself as a burden to the world.
հìʂէօɾվ: WIP
Fανǿurĭŧε Fǿǿd: WIP

Šŧørγ WIP
lol remember this site

voidsounds - deviant art
voidsounds - tumblr
voidsounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluebearr » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:49 am

մʂҽɾղɑʍҽ: Goldenbrook
ղɑʍҽ: Twinkle
ղìϲҟղɑʍҽ: Twinkie
Ŵhγ Υøû Ŵαŋŧ Her: As soon as I saw this beautiful little lady's eyes and the way her body was coloured, I immeadialtly fell in love. I have never had a Jelly-Bean-Dragon and have been trying for them, but my forms have failed, so I'm putting my best effort into this.

քҽɾʂօղɑӀìէվ: *At LEAST two paragraphs* Twinkie is a special little girl, loving, kind little sweetie. She helps me round up the cows at the farm. Twinkie is quite childish considering her size, but she is alittle angel on good days. When working on the farm she is good at most things and puts her heart and mind to it. (Not done!)
հìʂէօɾվ: *At LEAST two paragraphs*
Fανǿurĭŧε Fǿǿd:

Šŧørγ

Very not done!!!
╔═.♥.════════╗
X
X

V O L ♥ T R O N ?
Finally active
/again!/

Feel free to PM
me any time!

Also open for
commissions,
just ask! c:

X
X

╚════════.♥.═╝
bluebearr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chupacabras » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Username:
~Mossfire~
Name:
Ixchel, which is a goddess of colors and rainbows. Its also a pretty name.:3
Nickname:
Izzy, Ix, or Chel
First of all, she would be my first JBD. Second, she is a very cute JBD and I love her coloring.
Personality:
Ixchel is very smart, and is a little bit of a showoff. She is very sarcastic and funny; without meaning to though.It's her way of expressing herself. She is mostly interested in Science, because the plants and animals are very cool to her.
Creativity is her forte, almost tying in with her love of botany by the way she can create art with nothing but one single flower. She has her little quirks though, such as tilting her head and bobbing it up and down when she is listening to music.
History:
It was obvious even days after Ixchel was born that she would love plants. When she hatched, the her mother's owners couldn't keep her, so she was given away to one of the family's friends, who unfortunately lived in the city. Now Ixchel had so far only known the open spaces of the prairie, so when she went for a car ride and ended up in a place with no trees, all buildings, she was confused.
She hated it immediately, and learned to open tge door of her master's apartment so she coyld sneak out to frolic in the woods. Eventually, Ixchel realized that she didnt need to come back to that apartment. She wandered across the land until she met me.
Favourite Food:
Blueberries. Natural and yummy? WIN!
Story:
Ixchel yawned as she neared the town. It was one of the only towns ariund with a real forest around it, and Ixxy couldn't wait to see what species would be discovered there.
Upon entering said forest, Ix immediately spotted a lacy green tuber, a plant that is so rare, even some top botsnists denied it's existence. After picking it carefully up while doing a mental happy dance, Ixchel stored the tubers away in her pouch and ambled along down the road towards the town, where most people considered it good luck if you fed whatever stray JBD came by.
A sudden delicious smell drifted through the air. Raising her nose, Ixchel followed it and found a heap of blueberries just sitting in the middle of a porch. Normally, Ixchel wouldn't follow a smell if she didn't know what would be there would be there, but these were blueberries! She ran to the porch and, in one big mouthful, snapped them up. Looking up, she realized that there was a small 3 year old watching her in shock. She decided to be friendly, and licked the kid. The little girl giggled and practically threw herself around Ix with the biggest hug ever. And that's when Ixchel decided to stay with me.
chupacabras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temperance. » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:52 am

Alrighty, I figure I've delayed judging long enough, though to be honest I forgot all about this when I started my hiatus, so I'm just going to announce the winner right away, no dragging this out at all:

Congrats to ~Mossfire~ on winning Ixchel, I thoroughly enjoyed the story, and feel like the personality bit was best suited to her.

Take good care of her <3

T E M P E R A N C E

Female| INFJ |Christian | Kintaur Mod

ImageImageImage

> Call me Temperance, Tempy, Kat, or whatever you feel like.
> I love animals and decided to pursue a dog training career c:
> I have broad tv interests; everything from anime to sci-fi
> Banished is my new fave series (gifs to left are from the show)
> Literate writer with oodles of characters but very little time.
> Canadian!!! Whoop whoop! Bring on the maple syrup ;P
> Only posting occasionally - sort of on a semi hiatus

Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ixchel - Owned by ~Mossfire~ (JBD 112)

Postby chupacabras » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:51 pm

O MAH GLOB THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :U (Pauses for breath) She is so beautiful. :)
You will remember me for centuries
chupacabras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ixchel - Owned by ~Mossfire~ (JBD 112)

Postby chupacabras » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:27 am

can I get the hex codes please?

Last bumped by chupacabras on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:27 am.
You will remember me for centuries
chupacabras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me