Toxic Galaxy by BlackWren

Based on Click to view
Artist BlackWren [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Toxic Galaxy

Postby BlackWren » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:33 am

This egg seems to emit a fowl smell... And it glows like a star, its little neon green dots expanding and contracting as if alive...

Awww~! Look at the little Whyda... It still smells strange though. And its markings seem to glow!

Wow! This Whyda has grown up! Look at those markings...

Whyda's Name-
Toxic Galaxy
Gender-
female
Personality-
She's shy. Socially awkward. But she loves to play around. She's a loner.
Story-
When I went here, everyone was staring at me. I had no idea why, but then I relized, I was glowing a strange color, probably because I was just hurdled from the andromeda galaxy to... This place. What is this place anyway? The sky is... Blue? I thought the sky was purple. I guess that this world Is different. These things were yelling and it hurt. They spoke in a tone that made me feel unwanted. Phew! What's that smell? I guess because it's so strong it's me. Well, off to see what this world hopes to offer. Wonder if anyone would like me? If anyone would take care of me with love. Well, it's time to find out. I walk away from the crowd. They move away as I move towards them, as if I was a deadly desease. I hold my head up high and head off, to explore this strange new world.
Last edited by BlackWren on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Needs Owner!

Postby vav. » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Whyda's Name- toxic galaxy
Gender- female
Personality- she's shy. Socially awkward. But she loves to play around. She's a loner.
Story- when I went here, everyone was staring at me. I had no idea why, but then I relized, I was glowing a strange color, probably because I was just hurdled from the andromeda galaxy to... This place. What is this place anyway? The sky is... Blue? I thought the sky was purple. I guess that this world Is different. These things were yelling and it hurt. They spoke in a tone that made me feel unwanted. Phew! What's that smell? I guess because it's so strong it's me. Well, off to see what this world hopes to offer. Wonder if anyone would like me? If anyone would take care of me with love. Well, it's time to find out. I walk away from the crowd. They move away as I move towards them, as if I was a deadly desease. I hold my head up high and head off, to explore this strange new world.

Whoo hoo! Finished!
vav.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Needs Owner!

Postby BlackWren » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:03 am

Accepted form! :)
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me