Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Flies' Dragon Adopts! by sir ranitar

Artist sir ranitar [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Flies' Dragon Adopts!

Postby gothic knight » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:07 am

Hi there! Haven't you ever wanted a little dragon to take home? Well now's your chance to adopt one! These little reptiles are very friendly, and will love you forever. They come in many designs and personalities... so why not adopt?

Rules
1) You can adopt as many as you want, but leave some for other prospective adopters!
2) Please give your dragon tender care. Some of them get very sad and lonely, and may leave you. :c
3) If you make dragon adopts similar to this, fine by me. But don't make it look identical to my lineart. I worked my little butt off, even though I'm not feeling well. ;-;
4) Treat the staffies of this thread nicely, as well as other adopters.

Adopting
As stated above, you may adopt as many dragons as you want. Before you go to choose the one you want, however, please read the information about adopting!
- Once you adopt a dragon, it's yours. However, if I find that you've been neglecting it, I will put it in the pound for someone else to adopt.
- Each dragon's page has a colored dot. The color of each dot means something. A green dot means the dragon is free to adopt. A red dot means the dragon has been adopted already. A blue dot means the dragon is a custom, and not up for adoption.
- Sometimes the dragons are born with.. mutations. The mutations can be any number of things, and there are sometimes multiples of them!
- These dragons may be bred. If you're interested in breeding, please PM me!
- To adopt, all you do is fill out the form on the dragon's page. It's a mix of first come first serve and best form.

Customs - Open
Yes, I do customs! While the adoptions are free, customs must be paid for. However, no need to fret. One custom costs only 3 of any of my hoard pets... and lucky for you, the majority of my hoard pets are '11s and '12s. If you would like a custom, please send me a PM with the following form. Before you send me a PM, make sure that my customs are open.
Code: Select all
Username;;
Reference;;
Lineart edits;;
Payment;;

Customs Orders;;
-
-
-

Staff
house of flies! - owner, artist.

I am currently looking for artists. If you're interested, please PM me.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

call me fhey
i don't know what to put here
currently very obsessed with fnaf and ff14 raiding
x
ultimate legend btw

trades | fflogs | husband | ©
x

└───────────────────────┘