Scarlet by BlackWren

Based on Click to view
Artist BlackWren [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Scarlet

Postby BlackWren » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:46 pm

This Whyda seems to pulse and glow first a red then orange then back to normal again. I wonder why?

Oh my! Look who's out of their egg! Looks like this little one needs a good home...

Woah! Look at Scarlet's ears! She looked at you and they just sprung to life! She must really love you.

Whyda's Name-
Scarlet
Gender-
Female
Personality-
Scarlet is shy, and quiet. She's usually secluded, but will come out sometimes. She is very friendly, and trusting despite the fact that many don't like being around her since she's red, and kind of scary. She acts kind of crazy, but is really kind, and sweet. She can be mean if you provoke her, but this is a rarity.
Story-
Raised as an orphan, her mother and father died together, protecting her and her littermates. She was the only survivor, and was carried in by an unknown person. As soon as she was old enough to outgrow her nest, and feed herself, she was released. Ever since then, she has wondered, attempting to find a home. She has fought for her food, her home, her life. She will again, if necessary but, someday, she hopes she needn't do this anymore.
Owner-
'.~Void Runner~.'
Last edited by BlackWren on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Needs Owner!

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Whyda's Name-
Scarlet
Gender-
Female
Personality-
Scarlet is shy, and quiet. She's usually secluded, but will come out sometimes. She is very friendly, and trusting despite the fact that many don't like being around her since she's red, and kind of scary. She acts kind of crazy, but is really kind, and sweet. She can be mean if you provoke her, but this is a rarity.
Story-
Raised as an orphan, her mother and father died together, protecting her and her littermates. She was the only survivor, and was carried in by an unknown person. As soon as she was old enough to outgrow her nest, and feed herself, she was released. Ever since then, she has wondered, attempting to find a home. She has fought for her food, her home, her life. She will again, if necessary but, someday, she hopes she needn't do this anymore.
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:56 pm

I really liked that one. If no one else adds a form, he/she will be yours. ^-^

Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Yay! Thank you.:)
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Alright then! Scarlet's yours sense there hasn't been a competing post.
Congratulations!

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scarlet

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:28 pm

YAY! She's so awesome.:3

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me