Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Robot Dragon Adopts! <3 by lesbian

Artist lesbian [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Robot Dragon Adopts! <3

Postby lesbian » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:29 am

Welcome, I assume that you're reading this because you're intrusted in getting a robot dragon? Well, welcome and I hope that you find the right dragon for you!

This is robot dragon adopts, we have plenty of beautiful dragons for you to choose from! But, before you find the perfect dragon you need to know more about them:

~Early Robot Dragons were not born, nor can they reproduce. They are created to your specifications (or maybe someone gave up their dragon to us because they didn't want it anymore)

~They are about the size of a lamb at the third (child) stage and are about the size of a full grown dog, but have the appetite of a elephant, good thing they eat scrap metal then! c:

~They eat metal, and it goes through a complicated process to create energy, which is renewable and clean.

~They have dog like personalities: they are loyal, playful and sometimes lazy, they also often have a favorite toy or favorite food, they can also a bit like cats and enjoy being in your company and being petted.

~They come in any colour, as long as your happy with it, the dragon will love it's colour!.

Newer models of the Robot Dragons are different: originally, the scientists used a complicated computer formula to create the individual personalities of the Dragons. This method began to have faults, and a new way of creating the Dragons emerged:

~The computer programs running the personalities of any two previously made dragons are combined in a large computer. This computer, along with the specifications made by the owner of the Dragon are combined to create a virtual model of the dragon.

~This information is then injected into an egg-shaped metal container filled with nano-genes (tiny robots that create the foundation of the skeleton for the Dragon). After 4-5 days, the basic framework of the dragon is laid down, and the "child dragon" breaks out of the egg, which is about the size of a medium size lamb.

~The nano-genes continue to add to the framework of the dragon, and it rapidly progresses from childhood (about the size of a lamb) to adulthood (about the size of a medium-sized lamb). The nano-genes retreat into certain areas of the Dragon, called NSS (Nano-gene stasis sites), and remain there to fix damage to the dragon or, with certain new programming, to add rare mutations such as wings. These extra nano-genes can be activated by the owner with certain tools sold in this adopts store.

Here are what the dragons look like through their stages, Stage one is a plain 'Egg'' it's more like a compilation of computer chips, inserted with the nano-genes of two adult dragons, Stage two is the same, except the 'baby'' dragon is just coming out of the egg, and you can get a first glimpse of the dragon, Stage three is a 'Child' dragon, and has a full view of a child dragon, and stage four is a full view of an adult dragon.

Stage one:
Stage two:

Stage three: Stage four:

These are .:Myth Lady:.'s Robot Dragon Arain, please do not steal, the designs belong to her and no-body else!

Rules!:

1) Please, refrain from being rude, it doesn't help you!
2) Don't complain, I'm only human, I cannot get orders done like the click of your fingers!
3) Don't remove the signature, and keep the picture on CS
4) Enjoy your Dragon and draw him/her often!
5) Have Fun!

Form For a Custom!:

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
History:
Personality:
Looks {Picture, unless you don't have one!}:
Looks {Description, you have to have this!}:
Stage {Egg 1, Egg 2, Child, Adult?}:
Other:

Form For an Adoptable:

Username:
Name:
History:
Personality:
Number:
Other:

Artists: (I don't need any at the moment, It'll say here when I want one!)

Me
.:Myth Lady:.

Mods:

Wolf-Luver1000
.:FRukTheRest:.

The Lines are by Vestais, I commissioned her to do them!
Last edited by lesbian on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Robot Dragon Adopts! <3

Postby lesbian » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 am

Robot Dragon Shop! :3 (RDS)

Robot Dragon Shop is a wonderful shop where you can buy cute clothes or similar to add to your dragon, maybe you want to use nanogenes to get your little dragon looking like two of your other dragons maybe, you want to give your dragon wings, or you just want it to be, forever young, you can buy all of those things and more from RDS!

Exchange Values wrote:Hello, here is where you can find out how much your CS Pets are worth in Dragon Scales.

2008:

Common = 400 Dragon Scales
Uncommon = 800 Dragon Scales
Rare = 1600 Dragon Scales
Very Rare = Unlimited Dragon Scales
OMG! So Rare = Unlimited Dragon Scales

2009:

Common = 250 Dragon Scales
Uncommon = 500 Dragon Scales
Rare = 1000 Dragon Scales
Very Rare = Unlimited Dragon Scales

2010:

Common = 100 Dragon Scales
Uncommon = 200 Dragon Scales
Rare = 400 Dragon Scales
Very Rare = 800 Dragon Scales

2011:

Common = 50 Dragon Scales
Uncommon = 100 Dragon Scales
Rare = 200 Dragon Scales
Very Rare = 400 Dragon Scales

2012:

Common = 25 Dragon Scales
Uncommon = 50 Dragon Scales
Rare = 100 Dragon Scales
Very Rare = 200 Dragon Scales

People With Dragon Scales And How Much They Have:

.:Sacred Bob:. = Unlimited Dragon Scales
Me = Unlimited Dragon scales

The Shop!

RDS

Chip 37cf: Single Dragon Cloning Chip Image

This Single Cloning Chip costs 100 DS (Dragon Scales) and we'll take the DNA of two of your dragons and put them into a computer cell (Egg) and create the mix of two of your dragons, of course, we only take the best traits and qualities, so you'll get a near perfect dragon!

Chip 83va: Multiple Dragon Cloning Chip Image

This Multiple Cloning Chip costs 200 to 400 DS (Depending on how many baby dragons you want!) and it means that you'll get two to four baby dragons, although more than three is rare, and you can take the DNA of another dragon which doesn't belong to you (As long as the owner agrees or you come to an agreement, possibly where you share the dragons from the litter (equally unless there's three)) and we'll only take the best traits and qualities from each, to create near perfect dragons!

Capsule 37a: Youth Capsule Image

This Youth capsule costs 50 DS and it kills the Micro Cells which enable it to grow, letting your baby dragon stay a baby forever more, but must be given to a young dragon, it cannot be given to either of the egg stages because they don't have mouths, and anyway what help would an egg be? (WARNING: If you've added a Micro Cells, you cannot use it on the dragon because this cannot make your dragon younger.)

Capsule 42b: Custom Capsule Image

This Custom Capsule costs 300 DS and lets you add nearly anything to your dragon, except wings, shirts and collars because we already have those, although, it can be used to edit the wings or add stuff to the collars (like jewels) ect.

Radioactive Leaking Capsule: Image

This Radioactive Capsule costs 200 DS and gives your dragon a random mutation, but be wary, they not be what you expect.

Capsule 52v: Micro Cells Image

These Micro Cells cost 125 DS and enable faster growth in your baby dragon, so instead of taking several days ect, it could go from egg to adult straight away! (If you've added a youth capsule to the dragon, you can add these so your dragon will finally grow up.)

Capsule a32: Wings Image

This Capsule costs 50 DS. Did you ever hope that you might be able to have wings on your dragon so that it would be able to fly? Well, here's your chance, it's applicable at any stages, but only seem to be there in the child stage and full grown stage. (If you have gills already you cannot add wings.)

Capsule b3a: Gills Image

This Capsule costs 50 DS and enables your dragon to breathe underwater, and once at the adult stage meas that you may even be able to use it a a boat or 'floatee'. (Gills cannot be added if you have wings on the dragon.)

Collar: Image

A collar costs 25 DS and is able to be applied to the child and adult stages, making any dragon look adorable!

Sweater: Image

A Cute Sweater costs 100 DS and makes any dragon look like the next top model, it's only for the adult stage.

Custom Clothing package: Image

This adorable Custom Clothing Package is only 300 DS and for the child and adult stages meaning any Dragon can be free to wear what they want!

Buy Something:

I Want To Buy A {Insert what you want to buy here}
Username:
Other: {Colour/How many Eggs You Want/If you want the custom package say what you want}
Payment:

Use somthing: {You need to have bough something first}

I Want To Use A [b]{Insert what you want to Use Here}[/b]
Username:
Which Dragon Do you Want To Use It On?: {Links Help/If it's the cloning package give a link to both parents please!}
Other:
Last edited by lesbian on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythy » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:06 am

Free Adoptables made by Bob

Adoptable 1! If you want him/ her, fill out the adoptables form.

Growth of a RDA, using mine as an example:

ImageImage
Original Egg----------------------------------------------------------------------End of Egg Cycle
ImageImage
Child------------------------------------------------------------------------------Adult
Last edited by Mythy on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
x

xxxxxI am:
xxxxxxxxfemale - she/her/hers etc
xxxxxxxxasexual & demiromantic (ish)
xxxxxxxxcurrently in college (ChemE)
xxxxxxxxmaybe starting Gotham?
xxxxxxxxrarely on here anymore
xxxxxxxxextremely scatterbrained
xxxxxxxxoften found on WoW

xxxxxxxx(Dalaran server, look for Ristael)
xxxxxxxxvery fond of tabletop gaming
Mythy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:22 pm

.:Sacred Bob:. wrote:
Also, are you accepting artists? And is there a cost for customs? Either way...

Username: .:Sacred Bob:.

Name: Arain

History: Arain was one of the first robotic dragons produced, barely out of prototype. She was created as a pet for the child of a rich multimillionaire. Obviously, as I own her now and I am neither a rich millionaire nor the child of one, something went wrong. The child was scared to death by the unassuming dragon when she found out that it wasn’t just another one of her playthings, but was alive and had needs just like any other of the many pets she had had for a short time in the past. She was turned out of the house by the rich owner, thinking it would be alright in the wild. Instead, she wandered through the wilderness, alone, having to hunt for her food. Eventually she was picked up by animal control. I adopted her from a local animal shelter, hoping to make her troubled past a bit better in the future.

Personality: She’s pretty sweet with friends, but when she’s around someone she doesn’t like or trust, you don’t want to be anywhere near her. Intelligent, loves playing practical jokes. Takes a while before she trusts anyone.
Looks {Description, you have to have this!}: One of her eyes is a pastel blue, the other a pastel green, maroon belly. Most of her body is a dark forest green, apart from the stripes on her face and nose, as well as the tufts on her ears are a dark reddish brown, darker than her belly. Her tail is the same dark green color, and the tip is black.

The Customs are free! and I didn't really think about accepting artists, but if you really wanna be an artist, you could post a like with art and I'll PM you!
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf-Luver1000 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Username:Wolf-Luver1000
Name:G'reth
History:Living in A Laboratory,Wasn't Really What G'reth Had Expected When He Was Created,But He Didn't Mind,Much,It was Only When The Scientists Had Done Horrible Things To Helpless Creatures,That Got On His Nerves,So naturally,He Released the Tiny creatures,And Followed Them,
Personality:He's A Shy Dragon,And Would Normally Carry Mail Around The Lab,But Scince He Ran Away,He's Been Silent,But He's Friendly And Trusting..
Looks {Description, you have to have this!}:pure White,The Tip Of His Tail Is Light Blue,His Belly And Paws Are also Light Blue,With Bright violet Eyes.
    People with this sign are said to have these characteristics:
    Strong, proud, noble, direct, fiery, artistic, intellectual, eccentric, show off.
    Can be arrogant, violent, brash, controlling.
Mood,Happy.

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Wolf-Luver1000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythy » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Ninja Cow wrote:
.:Sacred Bob:. wrote:
Also, are you accepting artists? And is there a cost for customs? Either way...

Username: .:Sacred Bob:.

Name: Arain

History: Arain was one of the first robotic dragons produced, barely out of prototype. She was created as a pet for the child of a rich multimillionaire. Obviously, as I own her now and I am neither a rich millionaire nor the child of one, something went wrong. The child was scared to death by the unassuming dragon when she found out that it wasn’t just another one of her playthings, but was alive and had needs just like any other of the many pets she had had for a short time in the past. She was turned out of the house by the rich owner, thinking it would be alright in the wild. Instead, she wandered through the wilderness, alone, having to hunt for her food. Eventually she was picked up by animal control. I adopted her from a local animal shelter, hoping to make her troubled past a bit better in the future.

Personality: She’s pretty sweet with friends, but when she’s around someone she doesn’t like or trust, you don’t want to be anywhere near her. Intelligent, loves playing practical jokes. Takes a while before she trusts anyone.
Looks {Description, you have to have this!}: One of her eyes is a pastel blue, the other a pastel green, maroon belly. Most of her body is a dark forest green, apart from the stripes on her face and nose, as well as the tufts on her ears are a dark reddish brown, darker than her belly. Her tail is the same dark green color, and the tip is black.

The Customs are free! and I didn't really think about accepting artists, but if you really wanna be an artist, you could post a like with art and I'll PM you!

I don't realy use oekaki, but I'm really good with GIMP. give me a day or two to get you an example.
x

xxxxxI am:

Mythy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:25 am

BUMP! C:
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby (LEFT, SORRY) » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:03 am

Username: ~WeNoSpeakAmericano~
Name: GLaDOS
History: A science center called Aperture Laboratories is looking for a new leader for science to continue. It started out with the boss of the facility. Cave Johnson, was dying and has got no idea who will now be in charge. His last words were "Before I die and you put me in a computer, let Caroline be in charge. She won't like it but make her." When he died, Caroline was forced to be installed into GLaDOS. A new robot that the scientists made to be in charge of the facility. When GLaDOS was first activated, she tried to kill the scientist. One of the scientists shut her down. They attached cores to her to set her personality. When they activate her again, she flooded the enrichment center with deadly neurotoxin. That was the end. No one else knew what else happened after the center got flooded.
Personality: Intelligent, Polite, Curious and Villainous.
Looks {Picture, unless you don't have one!}:
Looks {Description, you have to have this!}: Yellow eyes, White body but grey arms and the aperture science sign on her shoulder plates.
(LEFT, SORRY)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythy » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:09 am

So am I an artist now? And if so, do you want me to do that ^^
x

xxxxxI am:

Mythy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:18 am

Ninja Cow wrote:BUMP! C:
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items