Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

picture for (my story) 'paw girl' on forums by Cynical.

Artist Cynical. [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

picture for (my story) 'paw girl' on forums

Postby Cynical. » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:23 pm

I hope you like, and for more pages in this story please click on my posts and you can find the paw story things.
also this part of the story is not on the topic "paw girl" story, and this of course is copyright

chapter 2: sniffing for clues
page: 2

since I am sick I may as well day dream or sleep, as I am a good dreamer.

when I feel asleep, I dreamt of this:
most holidays I go over next door and I was next door having BBQ when everyone starting freaking out. "OMG, the..." said a voice someway In the BBQ party and that I could tell they were struggling to speak. then everyone rushed to near the tree house, so did I. "what's wrong, you guys are mad!" I had said.
"the dog, you know. down our street is a abandoned house with this dog. and the dog was in a incident, so it walks around the streets looking for a owner. and didn't you want a dog?" a man said. oh I know that dog so I rushed to the back and out came..
the dog, everyone screamed. the dog's fur was blackish brown and had a scar down his eye to check but the eye was fine. the legs were weak ( so he was probably old), and the middle had less fur then the top. I freaked out I climbed up the tree house and picked up the ladder thing you climb, luckily its not the sort of tree house with the ladder on the tree. everyone was stuck.
I mean... well it doesn't feel so bad, but what's so bad about a dog like that.
the dog slowly approached his prey, and came across the food, he ate it all and went back to the people there at the party.
I just noticed that one of the tree trunks had reached to my backyard. good I can just jump 4 metres.. WAIT! 4 big metres, no-way. but at least I can brake a leg than I drop dead from a dog!

so I jumped down and broke my right leg,
and that's when I woke up.

well, actually that dog is true (not in your world) he does roam the place I'm in.

this page is based on a dream I had and I thought this dream was a great idea for this story! And its not exactly true for you, so don't worry at all! (if you have big imagination) :) :D :D :D
-
-
Cynical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me