Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Charra?iPod by khenney

Artist khenney [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Charra?iPod

Postby khenney » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:48 am

well a teacher at our school gave my brother his iPod touch (free, Mr.Thamer has all kinds of "i" gadgets) and so Ethan (my bro) gave me his older iPod (idk what kind it is, its kinda squarish and its silver)
i was listening to the song "dear Agony" and wanted to draw something based off the song. i opened photoshop and then remembered that sam24543 liked my art so i figured a sure way to get the "dear agony" based picture so she could see it was to us CS to make it instead of my PSe (photoshop elements)

well i started sketching and realized "what character will i use?" "male, or female?"....well i looked at my expressionless sketch...female.....she was suppose to be a character from my sisters novel "Guilty Angles....aka A Hope for Death"
the characters name is Burlyn and she is beaten to death by her abusive father... the character i drew was to "teen" looking for an 11 year old girl, and on the other hand Burlyn is drawn as an anthro cat, not a wolf/husky thing
i mixed my sister werewolf fursona, Sombra, with my domestic anthro mind and WALLAH a gray female anthropic wolf/husky (not sure which) with unnaturally colored bangs...(typical me XD) and a bright yellow shirt that says iPod in purple...i think...she will be MY new sona...or something...idk :'( ...her markings are a little messed up from the shading..later i might ad a collar or some kind of necklace...i have cat breedings to do now ^^
(sorry its soooo long)

PLEASE do not use, trace, copy, save, "borrow", manipulate/manip, recolor, re-do, add on, change or anything else but look at this, thanks

if you do you this and dont tell me...(i WILL find out) i will do everything in my power to ruin ALL pictures you have ever created...have a nice day

PS if you see someone using this without credit (link back to this) tell me so i can seek revenge :twisted:

~Å~
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charra?iPod

Postby Rasca1Jack » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:17 pm

was it dear agony from the band Breaking Bejamin
i love thats song
"dear agony just let go of me im so sorry is this the way its gotta be"
Image Image
Guys i started school so i might no be as active as i always am please dont kick me out of any RPs, hello ive gt a quizy for you!
Heres my Quiz!
Rasca1Jack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:35 pm

awesome I just saw this. Sooo cool! i'm trying to draw a wolf currently for someone who payed me to do one i hope it looks at least almost as good. XD
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI
-------------------------------------------------

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:04 pm

TheWolfSoul wrote:was it dear agony from the band Breaking Bejamin
i love thats song

yes! it is. i love the song to ^^
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:07 pm

sam24543 wrote:awesome I just saw this. Sooo cool! i'm trying to draw a wolf currently for someone who payed me to do one i hope it looks at least almost as good. XD

i hope so to, id love to see it when its finished
i fought forever (it seems) on trying to get her hair right

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:08 pm

TheWolfSoul wrote:was it dear agony from the band Breaking Bejamin
i love thats song

oh by the way, i just say the pet in your siggy....his name is Ethan thats my brothers name ^^

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rasca1Jack » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 pm

ha lol thats funny
anyways love the pic the band breaking benjamin great band my fav song by them is evil angel
Image Image
Guys i started school so i might no be as active as i always am please dont kick me out of any RPs, hello ive gt a quizy for you!
Heres my Quiz!
Rasca1Jack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:23 pm

TheWolfSoul wrote:ha lol thats funny
anyways love the pic the band breaking benjamin great band my fav song by them is evil angel

thanks again, and Breaking Benjamin is amazing, XD Evil Angel is my favorite song of theirs to! its amazing. l0l im listening to it now. it wasnt on my iPod so i looked it up in youtube.

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rasca1Jack » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:31 pm

If ya like BB then look up
Savings able
Avengedsevenfold there kinda heavy metal
Image Image
Heres my Quiz!
Rasca1Jack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:00 pm

i like ASF, they're pretty cool

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me