Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Muddy Mountain Mustangs by Barron

Based on Click to view
Artist Barron [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Barron

by Barron

Muddy Mountain Mustangs

Postby Barron » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Welcome To Muddy Mountain Mustang Sales

Here you will fall in love with a bunch of beautiful horses that live together in the mountains....

Free Adoptions

Every once in awhile I create some new horses to change up the breeding lines. I also offer these horses for free, but you must fill out a adoption form on the horse's page first. I can only accept one of the forms, so it is sometimes hard to get a horse this way. But hey they are free and are different than all of the other horses. The horses that are are up for adoption will say "Adopt Me" on their picture.

Round Ups

Once a week, there will be a round up where unwanted horses and new horses to the herd will be rounded up and put into a pen and sold. The horses will be acutioned off for a day or two, and the highest bidder will win the horse. Every once in awhile I will also throw a very rare horse into the bunch to change it up, so keep your eye up.

Customs

Customs are very special and are created how you want them!! I can make any color, pattern, or design that you want on your horse or I can design a horse to look like a picture that you like if you want me too. They can cost a lot, but I spend a lot of time on them and I make them how you want them down to every little detail. They cost one wishlist pet or one rare pet, sorry about the payment, but spend a lot of time making them.

Username:
Horse Name:
Markings:
Eye Color:
Details:
Other:

Breeding

I am breeding horses for owners, but both the mare and stallion must be owned by the same person and they must be older than three. Mares can only be bred once a month, but stallions can be bred as many times as you want. The foal will be born within a month, it can be anywhere between 1 to 30 days before the foal comes so keep checking back. Everyone is allowed one free breeding, but after that it cost a wishlist pet or some rare items or pet!!

Username:
Mare:
Stallion:
Foal's Name:
Other:

Spockylass Created The Lines and I Thank Her
Last edited by Barron on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

To me, horses and freedom are synonymous.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Muddy Mountain Mustangs

Postby .infinite. » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Sounds cool! I would get a custom... Or something, but I'm on an IPad. May I make a simple suggestion? It'd be cool if you could make it like you round up wild mustangs and sale them. I just thought it was. Cool idea. Just a suggestion, too!
.infinite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Muddy Mountain Mustangs

Postby Barron » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Thank you, and yes that is a cool idea thank you!!

To me, horses and freedom are synonymous.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me